Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
lovvetwilight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Anna Kendrick as Jessica Stanley

Post by lovvetwilight »

My gosh I thought she was GREAT. She was hilarious, and had all the right mannerisms for her character. Also, she was really convincing in the way that her longing for Mike was so obvious.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4356617/1/Bad_Girl_Bella << please press

Team Edward Team Ian
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

I just found out today that one of my coworkers was really good friends with Anna in High School... how crazy is that? :lol:
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
ClumsyCullen31
Settled in Forks

Post by ClumsyCullen31 »

she definitely needs to have bigger crazier hair. but other than that she is great. she was one of the funniest people in the movie.
Edward, my knight in shining volvo.
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

i thought she was great, really preppy adn that.
although sshe was meant to have long curly hair i thought this kinda hair suited her personality well.
good actress!
wish they had done the trig scenes and stuff so we saw more of her character but then again they left out loads of the book, the bit where edward carries bella to reception, the talks in the cars, he stays in her room while she sleeps, the hotel... i know some of these scenes wheretechnically in there but for only like 3 seconds
anyhoo
like jessica, whish they had put lauren in there aswell! cause those two r meant to be best mates!
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Itdoesntmatter
Wandering Through Town

Post by Itdoesntmatter »

OMG Anna did an amazing job as jessica, exactly how i pictured her! shes a really great actress, and surprisingly has awesome comedic timing (dress shopping scence - hahaha!) and the hair really isnt that big of a deal (its not really full of secrets yno :L)
Team Edward: Bringing Sexy Back since 1901

Team Jasper: Theres nothing like a shot of Southern Comfort
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Anna is very pretty and did awesome as Jessica!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Anna is not particularly the person I would have cast for Jessica. But I think Anna Kendrick is very pretty and she played the part of Jessica well.
ImageImage
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I know I just posted this in the Rob thread, but it should be here. Anna will be in a movie that will be filmed here in my hometown! It's called "Up In The Air" and it stars George Clooney. They only have like 3 people listed in the IMDb.com webpage and Anna is right under George. Hahaha. So um...yay! Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I thought Anna was awesome as Jessica! She played the part so well & was really funn. I loved her in the cafeteria telling Bella about the Cullens. And then also in the gym when she came over to Bella & Mike. She just played the whole I love Mike thing, I want to be your friend mostly just because everyone is paying attention to you. She was just great. It'll be interesting to see her in NM especially if they do the part where her & Bella go to the movie (I think it was a movie) and Bella makes her mad w/the hearing Edward's voice & talking to the freaky people. I bet she'll be able to pull of the being mad at Bella really well.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by sarah! »

Yeah!
She was in the movie Elsewhere that came out recently, and she was GREAT!
I love her! :)
ImageImage