Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Post by Jadey »

Tracy ~ Thats what I just thought of. Steph would never let Jake and Bella kiss in New Moon.
I just think they get very close to kissing..
and for me, I didn't think their relationship was that close in New Moon.
*baffled*
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Jade= They are over playing Jacob to let us see more Edward? Maybe they knew the audience wanted to see Edward, so Jacob aka Taylor said ok only if he could kiss Bella. :D

Tracy- Bella has a sleepy sexy look in her eyes that only Edward can see. :D
I still listen to that song and it does sound like dripping at least the first one does, See how strategously the lower part of Rob is to the words now that took time but it was fun I have officially become a dirty old lady who has a young heart and mind. 8-)
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

So in light of the supposed Bella/Jacob kiss in NM, I'm going to try and stay positive and hope they're only referring to it as the "kiss" scene because they don't want to call it the "almost kiss" scene, especially since they get sooo close. Ugh. And like Tracy said, I'm pretty sure SM would have objected to that because it totally ruins the plot for Eclipse. Even though she doesn't have any real say as far as the movies go, it seems like the directors really want to please her so as not to displease the fans. But if I do see them lock lips on the big screen, I will be beyond furious. :x

Caryn, IF ONLY I could get close enough to Rob to recognize him like your hubby says! :lol:

Trine, aw that's ok if you don't remember. But when he speaks Swedish again, or if you see that first Eric episode again, could you please tell me? :) Thanks. And that picture you posted always makes me giggle and melt at the same time. Giggle because I love that look on his face, and melt because it's a half nekked Rob. :twisted:

Ulalume - besides the adorrrrable shots of my gorgeous Jackson, the new NM clip, and Paramore's performances, it was pretty lame. I'm so glad I recorded on DVR and could skip through all the junk. And did anyone notice that when they interviewed Kellan, they misspelled Emmett?? :? Underneath his real name they put "Emmet Cullen" to show which character he is. Ridiculous.
:shock: *gulp* Um. YOWZA. That jaw, those legs... Oh sweet Lord, help me.

EDIT: Forgot to post these my first time around. Rob in LA today at Rite Aid. I especially love the way his lips look here. Totally kissable. Yummeh.
Image Image
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I love this thread... I'm joining up...

Reading al the posts and seening all those hot pictures makes me all fussy inside...
I'm feeling 16 again... :lol:

Specially the picture mentions here...
Edward_Addict wrote:Trine, aw that's ok if you don't remember. But when he speaks Swedish again, or if you see that first Eric episode again, could you please tell me? :) Thanks. And that picture you posted always makes me giggle and melt at the same time. Giggle because I love that look on his face, and melt because it's a half nekked Rob. :twisted:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

Hey! Just hlaf a day away from my PC and I missed so much!

J&B kiss - I thought about it a lot and concluded thatmaybe the kiss is something that Bella imagines while they are too close and are almost kissing (like those scenes that you think that happen while watching a movie but they didn't, they are in the head of the character). If the kiss actually happened, then it ruins what Eclipse is for.

VF pics - They're gonna be the death of me. The piano one... OME...

The birthday scene - Wasn't it a bit... Awkward? Nice overall, but there was much awkwardness in the air...

Just got the November issue of a magazine that has this cover and a extensive NM & RPatz issue. Tomorrow gets out the mag with RPatz . Yay! I hope there are more to come...

3 weeks till NM... It's too long!

Is this a manip ?
Luv them in this one!
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Jade - Ooh, I really want the Twilight Journals too. Saw them in Borders the other day and they do look really pretty. Fingers crossed someone buys me them for Christmas :D
And that video you posted with the paps and Kristen and Rob, they make me mad, but at the same time it is really sweet how he looks back for her! I don't normally watch paps videos, but did you guys ever see the one with Kristen ages ago with Michael Angarano. They are waiting for a lift and there's a guy filming them, and you can tell that she is so annoyed at him and just wants to be left alone. She's like not really answering him and stuff. Then a fan comes up and she signs something, and the pap guy asks if "you actresses get sent to some kind of autographing school or something?". She looks at him and says "erm, no, you know I actually learned how to write my name in kindergarden!". :lol: I think it is really funny. I was like go Kristen!" And then the car comes, and she's like "bye!" LOL. I think I am also developing a girl crush on KStew....

Kristiner - Haha, thats really funny about the MySpace turning into a fansite. I kinda wish I knew how to make a webiste of some sort, but it's far too confusing for me I think! LOL. And I totally agree about the kiss...the noises just...wow. Of course, it's really really sad, and the fact that both are so into each other makes it even sadder, but still. Very hot! :oops:

Caryn - the 7 Wonders of Rob thing was great!! Ok guys, if you could only choose 3 things that are the best about Rob, what would they be? Only 3!! :lol: Erm...I would choose....erm....ok, hands, jaw, hair. I think. Aah it's too hard! LOL.

Laura - I've not really been to Dundee much I don't think, so not sure what it's like. I like Glagow tho - it is very good for shopping!! That's really nice that you and your husband are all settled in Northen Ireland. I will defo visit there one day! My sister in law really likes Northen Ireland, but think she's only been to Belfast. What part would you say was the best part for visiting? Oh, and that was pretty funny about your friend taking you to see The Vampires Assistant; quite sweet too! LOL.

Tracy - :lol: at the picture of Rob - I loved your caption about Kristen not being there to button up his shirt!

Wow! Those new VF pics.... we defo need a drooling smilie!! I would place about 10 here if I could!!

My random New Moon moment - I was driving to work yesterday when I suddenly couldn't remember where about I put my tickets for Nov 2oth! I remember taking them out of my purse (cos I didn't want to lose them :roll: ) but couldn't remember putting them anywhere else! When I got home, I ran to my room to check....they were in a pile on the floor!! I can't believe I left my New Moon tickets on the floor!! Now they are safely put away for...20 days time!!! :D

Also, I can't believe CW did that :( I was so so so looking forward to New Moon, I thought he had done a great job. Now I'm well bummed.... I hope it was just a "almost kiss" moment. I wouldn't have thought Stephenie Meyer would have wanted them to kiss in New Moon, or maybe they're just not listening to her this time?

EDIT: I'm such a bad speller...had to fix a few things LOL.
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

despoina92 wrote:Is this a manip ?

Yes, the image of Rob is taken from this day in LA. It's awful cute though and fuel for our fantasies. Regarding news of this NON-CANON KISS, I like your "it's in her imagination" (OR HIS) theory! I think Chris is frakkin with us.

openfire wrote:Ok guys, if you could only choose 3 things that are the best about Rob, what would they be?

Eyes, lips, happy trail :D I can't believe you left your tickets in a pile on the floor!

older_twilight_fan wrote:The picture of Rob at the piano half in and half out of his suit reminds me of Domward....rawwwwrrrrr!

Oh yes!

And I totally agree with you about the Pride and Prejudice length Twilight Saga miniseries (did I ever tell you guys about the time Colin Firth came to town......oh yeah, like ten times). Wouldn't that be wonderful if we could have every little scene Stephenie wrote portrayed by Rob and Kristen? I would particularly love to see the fainting kiss and the tampering-with-your memory kiss, and the I love yous and the "breakfast for the human" bit and, oh all of it, all of it! sigh

Thanks to all who posted the Vanity Fair pics! (and whoever it is out there in internet land that takes the time to make screencaps out of 6 seconds of footage)
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

In response to a question in regards to only 3 things that are great about Rob..

1. His humbleness. I like how he is pretty much the biggest thing right now but so far it hasn't really gone to his head. He's like, "I'm just a silly British manboy who happened to get lucky with this film role."

2. His dorkiness. I love how he is a complete dork. Like..he is so hot as far as looks go (and you know he knows it) but he still acts like a complete goober instead of all James Bondish debonair.

3. His ability to make the most mundane or disgusting things look incredibly sexy. Okay so I am not a smoker and no offense to the smokers out there, but I think it is absolutely disgusting. When I see Rob with a cigarette though, he makes it look like a million bucks.

This was posted already but I think its funny because Kellan is such a muscular dude, he like hardly moves but Rob goes flying like 3 feet away http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rob-and-kellan
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Happy Halloween, Lovies~

November starts tomorrow, and that means, the December issue of Vanity Fair is released tomorrow. Holy Hell, two copies of that loveliness will be gracing my Twilight shelf (yes, I have a Twilight shelf. It is the top shelf of my bookcase where I keep my collectors editions of the books, all three copies of the dvd, The Twilight Illustrated Companion, The New Moon Ilustrated Companion, and the Twilight Directors Notebook; yes, geek, already told y'all this)

Gii~ Oh Gods!!! That video, Kellan vs Rob... :lol: :lol: That video makes me lmao every time. I love the way he kind of winds up to run into Kellan. And then Kellan has to like remember to fall down. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol:

Neya~ It's the gift that keeps on killing us, dead.

Jaclyn~ Tickets...on...the...floor!!!! No no no. You can't do that. You have to keep those locked up with the rest of your valuables. Seriously, mine are in my fireproof lock box with me birth certificate and my insurance policies.

Hmmmm....only 3 things....There's no way I could do it. Maybe if I could choose three characteristics and 3 physical things...MAYBE.... In that case, I would say, personality wise, I am copletely with Gii Despite the fact that he is so amazingly talented in multiple ways, he is amazingly humble, which I find so endearing. He's so adorkably sweet, which just makes him irresistible. And, I think Rob doesn't quite get credit for being as inteligent as he is. The man is soooo much more than just a pretty face. Although, if we are looking at that face, then I choose his eyes, his jaw and his hands (though I choose his hands because of what they can make a piano or a guitar do)

Deb~ Yes, as NewJen said, that is really unfortunately a manipulation, though I am a firm believer that it's art imitating life. I am pretty sure that that's a pretty common position for them to be in. Be still my little shipper heart. BTW, all the pics of Taylor and Kristen landing in Brazil today just irritated the snot out of me, with him walking 10 feet behind her trying to look all badarse and studly. Grrrrr, take ANOTHER lesson from Rob, little boy. That isn't how you do it.

And, YES, absolfrackinglutely YES, 3 weeks is way to long to wait...

Marielle~ Welcome to the HalfwayHouse. It's always fun to have new additions to the fun. :D

Tracy~ Oh Dear Gods, the thought of that.... No, I don't think I could fall asleep with that on my bed, but I sure as HELL would love to wake up to it there!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and just to pay homage to Vanity Fair, here's there latest CoverTease, as if we A) didn't already know and B) wouldn't guess from this one on the off chance we hadn't already guessed.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS