New moon merchandise

Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Re: New moon merchandise

Post by bored by the sea »

:shock: thats horrendous! i ordered mine from HMV and got it the thursday before it came out, hmv is normally the best place in the u.k. to pre-order stuff, usually sucks at everything else though :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Still no sign of the second copy. Think will cancel and try and get a refund and go via HMV. I havnt had a problem with Amazon before... Grr...
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

yeah i have to say neither have i.. maybe its just a run of bad luck? if it doesn't turn up soon go to hmv or play you get a free keyring on play :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
GrayceM
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by GrayceM »

Ok I have bought three different DVD's for New Moon and I really want to see the extended scenes. Does anyone know if both Border's editions has the extended scenes or just the Special Edition with the medallion?
The Target film cell I got was with Alice & Bella sitting on the sofa talking. I didn't even open the Barnes & Noble edition I ordered with the dreamcatcher bag clip.
That's why I would rather go ahead and get the regular two disc from Border's. If I order the one with the medallion, I wouldn't want to open it.
Grayce
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

I think it may just be the special edition one from a post I read when it first came out. If it helps, I have the Borders Exclusive Edition and the medallion comes in a sleeve inside the dvd cover and it is wrapped separately in it's own plastic cover, so you wouldn't have to open the medallion itself if you don't want to....

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

GrayceM wrote:Ok I have bought three different DVD's for New Moon and I really want to see the extended scenes. Does anyone know if both Border's editions has the extended scenes or just the Special Edition with the medallion?
The Target film cell I got was with Alice & Bella sitting on the sofa talking. I didn't even open the Barnes & Noble edition I ordered with the dreamcatcher bag clip.
That's why I would rather go ahead and get the regular two disc from Border's. If I order the one with the medallion, I wouldn't want to open it.
Yes the Borders Edition that Tammy mention has the extended scenes. HOnestly I wasn't that impressed with Target verison. I should've bought the Borders edition like I did with the first movie. It comes in a beautiful case. The only thing is I wish they would've included photo stills from the movie like the did with the Twilight.
Banner by TammyAZ
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Im still waiting for my New Moon DVD - on my 4th anticipated copy now. The previous 3 did not arrive - 2 were from Amazon and 1 was from HMV! Getting stupid now especially as I pre-ordered it back in Jan/Feb time. I should cancel and buy it from a shop but they automatically send me out one after I complain they havnt arrived... HMV one has a special sleeve supposedly and I picked the Jacob sleeve. Maybe one day I will get it :lol:
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

I got my New Moon the day before it came out nationally, same as for Twilight :D Went out and got the badges, game, cards, socks, bag, scarf, gloves, hat, t-shirts. :D I was kitteeed. :D
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I went ahead and brought NM 2 disc version from Asda over the weekend - fed up of waiting! It has a holographic/3D effect sleeve of Edward, Bella & Jacob on it which is nice. Just hope the online "missing" ones I ordered dont turn up now haha!
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

funkidiva wrote:I went ahead and brought NM 2 disc version from Asda over the weekend - fed up of waiting! It has a holographic/3D effect sleeve of Edward, Bella & Jacob on it which is nice. Just hope the online "missing" ones I ordered dont turn up now haha!
That would be bad luck!:D
Oooh 3D *Radiates jelousness*
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.