Twilight Mafia # XV

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Twilight Mafia # XV

Post by ringswraith »

((I'm afraid this will end up on page 201... And yes, you got Gio's name right. :) ))

The hairs on my neck bristled upon learning that Natalie was a leopard, but I tried to keep my features otherwise indifferent.

"You might want to give me something of yours so that... Natalie... doesn't think I'm abducting her," I suggested to Lucia. "Unless you can talk her into the Mafia Mobile yourself..." I trailed off hopefully. "Oh, and don't worry about keys to your car," I winked.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

We were checking on our tenth ride when I thought I may have caught the scent of a non human in one of the generator rooms. "Monica?" I whispered softly into it. A vampire would easily be able to hear me. "Monica, are you there?" I called again. Quietly, Stefan and I slipped through the door, on the alert for Monica or some random employee.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Are we supposed to be posting? Cause I am...))

"There are some comfy cages in the back of the Mafia Mobile Natalie can ride in, if she doesn't mind." Lidia told me.

"You might want to give me something of yours so that... Natalie... doesn't think I'm abducting her. Unless you can talk her into the Mafia Mobile yourself... Oh, and don't worry about keys to your car," he smiled.

"Thanks, I can take her."I could tell he was uncomfortable by Natalie being a leopard, So I spared him the trouble. "The cramps are easing up a little... And by not worrying about the keys, I'm guessing you already took them out of my pocket. So I won't... ow... offer them to you. So, who's driving? Lidia?" I wondered. The cramps were feeling better, and I was good at ignoring them now. Mostly.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Humph. We do need to get outof here so I can PM Nena....
:!:
Everyone, vacate thineselves to the Disney thread! and we'll finish up there, and come home to a brand spankin' new thread. All good? Yes it is, because I said so.
Now follow that link!)

(As in, don't post after this post, just go post on the above mentioned thread, continue on with our doings there. Essentially, this thread is locked! *glares as you try and click the "Reply" button* Dun do it, I be watchin' yoooooou....)