Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bellsuz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: New Moon movie, take 5

Post by Bellsuz »

Jazz Girl wrote:
Of my three, my favorite is the Borders three disc edition. It had many more special bts pieces, as well as the digital copy included. It is the one that came with Edward's Piano Concert on it, so, really, how could I resist?

Awesome!! That's the one I went with. Looks like Target has a 3 disk New Moon DVD coming out!! It's at the top of my list so far!!!

http://twicrackaddict.blogspot.com/2010 ... n-dvd.html
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Jazz Girl wrote:
marielle wrote:^^ oooh this is so unfair.... In holland we only had a 2-disc and a single disc version...no special releases...
and it is almost impossible to order overseas...because you need a credit card and in Holland it is not normal to have a credit card. it costs a lot.
Mayhaps you could find an American friend who is willing to purchase and have them ship it to you. It appears we have many the special edition coming.
I'm trying to annoy my dad into letting me use his creditcard.... but I'm not sure if I may because last time I used it it got hacked....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

So I saw NM again this last weekend & I'm wondering if for the meadow scenes they showed if they added in more flowers digitally or something. I had also rewatched Twilight recently with my sister (who was a Twilight virgin until then. She hadn't read the books or seen the movie until then it was a great reason to watch it again!) and it didn't seem to me there was as many flowers around them in Twilight. But it seemed like a good amount in NM and more like a meadow with a lot of flowers like I pictured while reading the book. If he did add those flowers in kudos to CW. He did a great job with NM!!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

pennybug84 wrote:So I saw NM again this last weekend & I'm wondering if for the meadow scenes they showed if they added in more flowers digitally or something. I had also rewatched Twilight recently with my sister (who was a Twilight virgin until then. She hadn't read the books or seen the movie until then it was a great reason to watch it again!) and it didn't seem to me there was as many flowers around them in Twilight. But it seemed like a good amount in NM and more like a meadow with a lot of flowers like I pictured while reading the book. If he did add those flowers in kudos to CW. He did a great job with NM!!
PennyBug~ CW reshot the meadow sequence to be used in New Moon so that the backgrounds would match up better. He did add in flowers to highlight the difference between what it looked like with Bella and Edward and what Bella found when she went back alone.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

It looked like it was reshot. It confused me at first because there was no blue tint, and it actually looked like a meadow. :roll: I love Chris Weitz for redoing at least a little tiny piece of the meadow scene...
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Jazz Girl wrote: PennyBug~ CW reshot the meadow sequence to be used in New Moon so that the backgrounds would match up better. He did add in flowers to highlight the difference between what it looked like with Bella and Edward and what Bella found when she went back alone.
I did not know that, no wonder it looked different. That's awesome! :D
CW just keeps impressing me more & more. Too bad in a recent interview one of the producers said that it's not likely he'll come back for BD. I would love him to.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Jazz Girl wrote: PennyBug~ CW reshot the meadow sequence to be used in New Moon so that the backgrounds would match up better. He did add in flowers to highlight the difference between what it looked like with Bella and Edward and what Bella found when she went back alone.
and that's why Chris would be named Saint....
he did the meadow scene so perfect....I was so amazed by it... but by the whole movie...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
ParadeGirl
Settled in Forks

Post by ParadeGirl »

This might be a stupid question but, I'm going to ask anyway. Does anyone know what the part of the movie the Target pre-order Film Cell is from. I'm trying to figure out if I really need to pre-order it or not.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

ParadeGirl wrote:This might be a stupid question but, I'm going to ask anyway. Does anyone know what the part of the movie the Target pre-order Film Cell is from. I'm trying to figure out if I really need to pre-order it or not.

I haven't been able to find anything resembling an answer to this question. Often, if they release a cell, there are different ones. But, I haven't seen any kind of indication as to what they might be. I'm with you. I would be very particular as to which cell I would want. For instance, were it one of Bella with the puppy, not so much. But, if it is Bella and Edward, I'm all in.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
SpiiderMonkey
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SpiiderMonkey »

Hello all,

Just thought I'd let you all in on something that happened to me this passed weekend.
I met Tyson Housemans (who plays Quil) father at a comedy club in Halifax, NS!
He is absolutely halarious, and he mentioned that he was Tysons father.. it was pretty awesome! Just thought I'd share with you guys 'cause I was pretty ecstatic! :)
-And, by the way, I adore you...in frightening, dangerous ways.
Edward Cullen - Midnight Sun, pg 125.