Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #11

Post by Jazz Girl »

Rings~ Some have one list. Some have two. It's all personal preference. I myself have two. WHAT!! I know, you're all shocked. :shock: Bigger shocker: Robert Thomas Pattinson has been permanently ensconced as #1 ON BOTH (just covering my bases). :o Insane, you say! TeeHee. (I am in such a goofy mood!)

The reason the Variety article yesterday was SOOOOOO interesting to me--> 2) Orlando Bloom, 3) Hugh Jackman, 4) Eric Banna, & 5) Dwayne Johnson. So, umm, yeah, Rob & Hugh together....Caryn's definition of heaven on a screen. Mmmmmm the places I could go with that one.

But, in the end, attached or not, committed or not, the list is sacred and if one should encounter a listee, than they have a free pass to do whatever happens to come to mind, whether it involves coffe and philosophical discussion...or....beers and guitars....or RobGasms and handcuffs. That's the beauty of The List. :twisted:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Interesting rules for the List...i have yet to make one myself...I think I should get on that.

Caryn~Wait! What article had Hugh and Rob both in it!? Which one i say!
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Ashley~ Gee. I wonder who will be your number 1? However will you decide. *feigns look of complete confusion* :lol:

And, that would be this article which has since been referenced by MTV, AccessHollywood and several other sources, including the LexBlog.

Heaven I tell you. Heaven. The only thing better would be Orly and Rob together. I could barely stand Orly & Johnny together in Pirates. Johnny is #6 on my list. That almost put me over the edge. Hugh and Rob seriously would.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Hmm. I'd have to think about that. I can come up with two to three per side... but ten?
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

In your case then, rings, just combine them. I think you're only supposed to have five anyway. See, since the LIST gives you superhuman powers, it's only fair that it should have strict rules. You can't randomly change your list to suit your needs. For example, say I picked out my five. Then all of the sudden Matt Damon and I meet in a coffee shop. He wasn't on my list! I can't boink him...or at least if I do, there will be consequences. He wasn't under the protective umbrella of the list prior to meeting him. I can't just alter my list to include him.

Image Image
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

*feigns innocents* I don't know who you are talking about Caryn! I have no idea who would be number one on my list. :lol:

:o :shock: Hugh...Jack...Jackman...an...and...Rob...to...together!? (god that sounds wrong) I may just combust.

Hmm...Oh! I have my list finished! :D
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
teamedward12
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by teamedward12 »

ForJazz926 wrote:midnight sun - do you watch The Office? That's what she said has made a total comeback in Michael Scott land.

And I actually quite like whiskey. It's stupid peppermint schaaps that I can't drink - vomitted it up in high school. Ew. Never again. And the moonshine - woooo! I have lived in Arkansas for about 2.5 years, and my neighbor makes EXCELLENT moonshine. He busts it out every once in a while at the lake. Where in redneck country are you?
For jazz- where do you live in arkansas? I'm in northeast arkansas myself. Small world! I have to go read the rest of the posts before I can reply further. I was just shocked someone else was from AR.
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

teamed - I'm in northwest Arkansas, near the Walmart home office. Rob was FIVE MINUTES from my house. *dies*

Image Image
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I wanted to post this yesterday, but I spaced it.

HAPPY 23RD B-DAY ROB!!! I hope you had a great B-day and wish you much happiness and success. And if I could give you a gift it would be that all the paparazi will leave you alone & give you some peace. (I feel bad that you get followed everywhere.) But since I can't give that to you, I give the love of a fan of your acting and music. (BTW: please do a song for NM!!!)
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

Okay...did pennybug's shout out to Rob, and just the THOUGHT that he might read that...make anyone else feel sheepish about last nights e-antics? I mean he would never read this. ...right? ...please?

Image Image