Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by akire »

sillyme wrote: Oops! Sorry my link made your browser go all spazzy ladies! Must go get photobucket...
no worries, it was totally worth the click & spazzy browser. see? i just clicked it again.click click click click. whew.

haha, was totally about to post the werewolf pic but i got out posted!! love that one -- just in case anyone was worried about eye candy in NM:
LexBlog wrote:Among wolf pack job requirements: the ability to work half-naked no matter what the weather in the Vancouver, B.C., area, where the film has been shooting for several weeks.
Rawr

Image Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

some half-naked werewolves

Yeah, not so much. Don't get me wrong. They are all nice looking boys and all, but I am a one-definition of hottness-man woman. I don't care how cute the little wolf-boys are.

I need me a dark brooding vampire man.

Julie~ :lol: I trust you to handle him with care, Darlin'. :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Now now, ladies don't you know that Rob has been body building since January, and that picture was taken on April 18,2009 by Nikki Reed, So please don't tell me its a fake. Nikki emailed me with this morning and she swears that Rob was just showing her his new body. :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

older_twilight_fan wrote:... it gives me hope that I won't miss Rob (and the rest of the Cullens) quite as much during the middle of New Moon, if we have eye candy like that. Their being half-naked doesn't bother me in the least. :lol:

mmmMMMmmmmMMMMmmmmm.... Alex Meraz will be quite the Robward crack substitute. He's no where near as addictive and even less available ([rant] wife & kid!? I thought people where settling down later in life nowadays[/rant]) but he'll do while we're Robless. Gotta give kudos to them for running around shirtless in this weather.

Speaking of shirtless, Rob's big reveal in Volterra *squeeee*
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

Jazz Girl wrote:RockBandStar~ Holy Crap! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new siggy. Never Think is my favorite favorite tune. Ach! Love it.
Thanks! :D :oops:
I love the song too! It's one of my favorites off of the Twilight Soundtrack! I just love Rob's voice... I think it is amazing... and it doesn't hurt that he plays guitar as well :lol:
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

GenevieveCullen wrote:
older_twilight_fan wrote:... it gives me hope that I won't miss Rob (and the rest of the Cullens) quite as much during the middle of New Moon, if we have eye candy like that. Their being half-naked doesn't bother me in the least. :lol:

mmmMMMmmmmMMMMmmmmm.... Alex Meraz will be quite the Robward crack substitute. He's no where near as addictive and even less available ([rant] wife & kid!? I thought people where settling down later in life nowadays[/rant]) but he'll do while we're Robless. Gotta give kudos to them for running around shirtless in this weather.

Speaking of shirtless, Rob's big reveal in Volterra *squeeee*
Squeeeeeeee is right Genevieve! :lol:

I was just re-reading New Moon, and I had forgotten that Edward pretty much stays shirtless throughout the entire confrontation with the Volturi. I think Aro made Demitri give him his cloak just before the Volturi made a meal of the poor, unsuspecting humans.

Anyway, any chance that Rob would possibly be shirtless that entire time? I assume he'll just retrieve his shirt before he, Bella, and Alice go "down the drain" with Jane and company. Or will Rob simply unbutton his shirt a la Twilight? As long as we don't here those stupid chimes when/if he sparkles, then I'm happy however they film that scene. :lol:
Banner by TammyAZ
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

was just re-reading New Moon, and I had forgotten that Edward pretty much stays shirtless throughout the entire confrontation with the Volturi. I think Aro made Demitri give him his cloak just before the Volturi made a meal of the poor, unsuspecting humans.
See Nikki might be right now about Rob working out :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Jazz Girl wrote: Yeah, not so much. Don't get me wrong. They are all nice looking boys and all, but I am a one-definition of hottness-man woman. I don't care how cute the little wolf-boys are.
Hmm, yes, we know. Jonathan Knight. :D
GenevieveCullen wrote: Speaking of shirtless, Rob's big reveal in Volterra *squeeee*
What's a level up from squee? That's where shirtless Rob puts me.

Image Image Image
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Caryn - Yes that does help. A lot. Thanks! Lol.

He looks so sad. Maybe I should jump in with him and make him happy. :twisted: <--that picture helps, too. Lol.

Rockbandstar - The Never Think siggie is wonderful. Well done!

One of the sexiest manips ever. Even though Kristen is on him. Lol.
This is just hilarious. Or at least it is to me. Haha.
Because it's been so long and I need the laugh.
Can someone find me the original picture this is from? I'd be eternally greatful! And I'll give you a prize! (not sure what that would be but I can figure something out. Lol.)

Jen - Thanks for the suggestion. We just bought some tea so I think I will make some. And RobCrack is all over this thread lately so I shall go back and look through it all. Oh yeah and totally can't wait for Rob's big reveal in Volterra. AWWRAWR.

sillyme - Thanks for the Rob cuddle picture. That was so nice of you to share! :D

Tracy - Thanks for the half-naked werewolves picture. Haha. The one on the far right (not sure of his name, oops) looks like an Indian version of Daniel Radcliffe. :shock: Or that could just be me overthinking. Probably is. The sickness might be going to my head.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Akire~ You suck so hard!!!! :lol: :lol: I seriously just woke up my son I am laughing so hard. Yes, my Jonathan was one hot piece of boy-band-flesh in his day. Though, the caesar haircut kind of went around the bend a bit. Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Kristiner~ The sickness is just now going to your head? You sure about that, Sweets? Seriously, who put Rob's head on Efron's body?? That is just 9,412 kind of wrong!! Hys-Fracking-Terical, but still wrong!!! But I am so totally with you that any picture that involves Rob's fingers that close to his beautiful lips....just....yes, please!!!!!

Tracy~ I vote for the shirt OFF the WHOLE time!! In fact, I vote for a ritual burning of the shirt as soon as he pulls it off his beautiful broad shoulder. I totally volunteer to personally fly to Montelpecciano and to light the match myself. All in favor?

RockBandStar~ Never Think has actually become my Prozac in a way. There is no way on gods' green that I can be angry or stressed or upset when I listen to that song. So, whenever I am any of those (which has been a lot recently) I set the car cd player to # 10 or the iPod right to my beautiful Rob.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS