Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Who would you like to play...

Post by Nena »

Let's discuss here the actors that you would like to see play the New Moon characters on the movie. Please don't post pictures only links. Let's be respectful of other's opinions and remember that we will only be discussing others besides the "official Cast".
Any questions PM me.
BaylorBear12
Wandering Through Town

Re: Who would you like to play...

Post by BaylorBear12 »

Wow from the other who would you like to play, I agree it does not matter who the character is they are all important to me. I will me more upset if they mess up the cast for the bigger minor characters (lol if that makes since) then if the miss cast a good Hedi, but she is still important. Kind of like the fact that the Waitress in twilight was nothing like I imagined but the rest of the cast was great.I really wish that they would post the cast list soon. I mean filming starts in a month. I think they just want to drive us to the point of insanity. ;)
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

Does anyone know that they have exactly cast anyone yet... or are they going to wait to tell us all at once?

But i agree with the last post of this last topic, it doesn't matter if were talking about a small character from the saga, your always gonna have your opinion on it.

As for that girl out of 90210, i hope she doesn't get the part, but if she does i wouldn't be as angry, but still pretty upset, i just wish that they would stay away from that area.
We need some new blood!
Lorabell
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Lorabell »

DumBumm wrote:Does anyone know that they have exactly cast anyone yet... or are they going to wait to tell us all at once?

As for that girl out of 90210, i hope she doesn't get the part, but if she does i wouldn't be as angry, but still pretty upset, i just wish that they would stay away from that area.
We need some new blood!
I don't think there's been any definite updates - just hear say and lots of castings, which is drawing speculation...
t_feva wrote:who gives a dam about heidi. if they go by the book, her part is like, 5 seconds. kellan probably got her in caz thats his chick.
i want solomon & krys back! who's gonna be in the wolfpack?!!!!!!!!!!!!![/u]
Yeah, I'm not overly bothered about who's playing Heidi - it's a page worth of character maybe - but cool for whoever gets the part to be involved.
I'm anxious to find out what's going on with the Wolf Pack, there's been so many casting calls for Native Americans - including speaking parts!
I mean, they can't really just not use Solomon or Kyrs at all, right? ... right?! ...seriously?!?! :cry:
Lorabell

SIGN the New Moon Cast PETITION!
http://www.TeamSolomon.weebly.com
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

OMG OMG OMG!!
Okay so TINSEY KOREY, the one that I had ENVISIONED as LEAH CLEARWATER has posted a blog, on her myspace, about the New Moon auditions. She just talks about the oped casting opportunities and she gives out some helpful tips. She doesn't say if she's auditioning, but this is a SIGN!!
I remember when I added her on myspace, she was soo cool!! She actually came and left me and comment & everything. Then on the holidays, she posted a image saying "HAPPY HOLIDAYS"!!
I told her all about the Twilight Series and how I believe she will be PREFECT for the role of Leah Clearwater. Her management people also check the myspace page, so they left me a comment saying "THANKS FOR THE TIP. WE WILL PAST IT ON." And now, she leaves a blog about New Moon....which means, she's probably looking into the part!!
I am soooo excited. *FREAKS OUT* I really do hope she gets it.

Now, on to other busy!! Hey, me and Lorabell are starting a campaign for Team Solomon....who wants to join in??
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
Wolf-Girl90

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

I think it's wrong that we're all slagging off th girl who might be playing Heidi!
Heidi isn't exactly a huge part! All she really has to do is put on some purple contacts and look pretty!
I've only watched a bit of 90210 and she's fine in that!
I think we should give her chance! (That's if she gets the role!)
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

nafereti wrote: Okay so TINSEY KOREY, the one that I had ENVISIONED as LEAH CLEARWATER has posted a blog, on her myspace, about the New Moon auditions. She just talks about the oped casting opportunities and she gives out some helpful tips. She doesn't say if she's auditioning, but this is a SIGN!!
thats awesome. hope she gets it. not vanessa ho-gens.

heidi smeidi. i'm surprised theyre even putting that part in the movie since rosenburg left out so many scenes in twilight. she only has 1 line and her scene will be like 5 seconds. whoever the lucky chick is, she'll be so close to robert pattinson.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

DumBumm wrote:Does anyone know that they have exactly cast anyone yet... or are they going to wait to tell us all at once?

But i agree with the last post of this last topic, it doesn't matter if were talking about a small character from the saga, your always gonna have your opinion on it.

We need some new blood!

New people!!! Yeah!!!!! Like for Jane ... Me!!!!
Ok any ways for Heidi I never really watch that show so I don't have an opion but I'm sure she'll be great well if she gets it. I still want the girl who plays adranine in secret life.
And I really hope tinsel is gonna get the part of leah can somepost that link?
Image Image
Lorabell
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Lorabell »

nafereti wrote:OMG OMG OMG!!
Okay so TINSEY KOREY, the one that I had ENVISIONED as LEAH CLEARWATER has posted a blog, on her myspace, about the New Moon auditions. She just talks about the oped casting opportunities and she gives out some helpful tips. She doesn't say if she's auditioning, but this is a SIGN!!
I remember when I added her on myspace, she was soo cool!! She actually came and left me and comment & everything. Then on the holidays, she posted a image saying "HAPPY HOLIDAYS"!!
I told her all about the Twilight Series and how I believe she will be PREFECT for the role of Leah Clearwater. Her management people also check the myspace page, so they left me a comment saying "THANKS FOR THE TIP. WE WILL PAST IT ON." And now, she leaves a blog about New Moon....which means, she's probably looking into the part!!

Now, on to other busy!! Hey, me and Lorabell are starting a campaign for Team Solomon....who wants to join in??
Haha - that is seriously so cool and Tinsey looks sooooo perfect for Leah!!! I really like the look of that America Young girl who they were speculating for Emily too - any update on that?

And, come on peeps - Team Solomon in the wolf pack all the way - OW OW!
Lorabell

SIGN the New Moon Cast PETITION!
http://www.TeamSolomon.weebly.com
Wolf-Girl90

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

Lorabell wrote:
nafereti wrote:OMG OMG OMG!!

She would make a good Leah! I completely agree with you! :D
xoxo

Haha - that is seriously so cool and Tinsey looks sooooo perfect for Leah!!! I really like the look of that America Young girl who they were speculating for Emily too - any update on that?

And, come on peeps - Team Solomon in the wolf pack all the way - OW OW!
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com