Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Worried about the New Moon movie?

Post by twi-nerd »

I loved that movie as well.

Um yeah so I was just watching a trailer for the new scary movie ORPHAN and I'm just imagining that little girl as jane?? Any thoughts?
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
AliceFan
Wandering Through Town

Post by AliceFan »

Well I am now confident that New Moon will not only be everything I hope it will be, but it will exceed my wildest expectations! Take a look at this spoof of the trailer.....and be prepared as I sense a new "team" in the offing....just watch Jake's transformation in this hysterical bit and you'll see what I mean!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgjXf4AWPgE
themeadow
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by themeadow »

They just better not screw up the Italy reunion/Edward's proposal. Besides that I am freaking excited about this movie :D .
These violent delights have violent ends. And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which as they kiss, consume.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

themeadow wrote:They just better not screw up the Italy reunion/Edward's proposal. Besides that I am freaking excited about this movie :D .
I'm with you, from Alice return on had better hit the mark...

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Being a true Harry Potter fan too, I had put NM to the back of my mind.
But I'm a little worried about NM, but not bad. I'm confident it shall be better than the first.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

it's going to be better that Twilight...better director and a few more $$$ always helps... ;)

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
rjupiter
Learning to Love Green

Post by rjupiter »

for those of you worried, Chris Weitz CONFIRMS that the proposal is in the movie. You can read that here -

http://www.hitfix.com/articles/2009-7-1 ... eveals-all
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

^^ I've just read it! I'm so excited. I look forward to see that very scene of the movie. What does he mean by saying he saved all his gusto? It indicates it's gonna be something really special... I think it's gonna be perfect!
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I think he means he put a lot of enthusiasm and special-ness into that one scene. He saved it all up for the proposal.

YEY!!! Squeee
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

rjupiter wrote:for those of you worried, Chris Weitz CONFIRMS that the proposal is in the movie. You can read that here -

http://www.hitfix.com/articles/2009-7-1 ... eveals-all
that makes me so HAPPY!!!! I was really worried for awhile there. And hearing how he put all his gusto into it, gives me hope that it will be ONE AWESOME Scene. Seriously, it sounds like CW is doing an awesome job with this movie!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson