Post by Jadey »

I have a crush on CW.
Hes so handsome. And his voice makes me melt
:lol:

He is VERY good looking.

..oh, and hes doing a fab job of NM

Yes, I know hes 20ish years older than me :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
ericissexy
Settled in Forks

Re: Chris Weitz --New Moon movie director

Post by ericissexy »

i agree he did do a good job with the golden compass so i just hope he does good WITH NEW MOON also in the golden compass if he could get the girl (who played lyra)wich was her first movie (i think)to act that good in the movie i think he will do good on new moon.
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

ooh, i disagree with dekots#a blue richards (lyra) i wan't very impressed with her acting skills acctuallly.
but i mean, that's nothing to do with my oppinion of CW, i jsut can't wait to see his take on the book!
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
AliceluvsJasper2eva
Wandering Through Town

Post by AliceluvsJasper2eva »

I think that catherine did a fantastic job on twilight and i think that chris is a more even better job on new moon....It is going to be awesume to watch how the production turned out.
Emmett and Edward are the hottest vampires alive!!!!
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

I really didn't like Catherine's take on twilight...but i still managed to watch it over 13 times :lol:
so i can't wait till new moon, from what I've seen of the trailer I'm mightly impressed with Chris' work so far and I can't wait to see the finished product!
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
rjupiter
Learning to Love Green

Post by rjupiter »

new interview with Chris, he reveals stuff, namely the proposal and extra tidbits

http://www.hitfix.com/articles/2009-7-1 ... eveals-all
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

^expanding on it

Here are the basics from it:

" ~ Even Weitz was surprised with how quickly Phil Tippet’s company turned around the Jacob wolf shot at the end of the first teaser trailer. The shot has gone through numerous iterations and is much more photorealistic than that version.
~ He’ll be submitting a director’s cut of the film to Summit within the next two weeks.
~ Thom Yorke and Kings of Leon are interested in contributing to the film’s soundtrack.
~ The movie within a movie, “Facepunch,” will only be heard — not seen.
~ His vision of the Volturi is very much like the book and unlike a number of fan inspirations that have hit the web. He also sees them as having gone slightly insane after living for 2,000 years.
~ He’s met with David Slade and expects the filmmaker’s vision for “Eclipse” to be different than what he’s doing with “New Moon,” but with the same actors and visual effects team.
~ He’s flattered that fans want him to direct “Breaking Dawn” without seeing “New Moon,” but thinks the fans will want Slade to do it by the time “Eclipse” comes out.
~ Weitz needs to turn the film in by Oct. 30 to strike prints or if not, they are in “big trouble” to make the release date."

Rotten Tomatoes also shares some info from Chris Weitz, where he reveals the proposal scene has not been cut–

“It hasn’t been cut out, I can tell you that much,” Weitz carefully shared. He paused to compose his answer, making sure not to reveal too much. “It’s not going to hit them in exactly the way that they think it’s going to, but I will say that — how can I put it? –it’s going to be quite special. I kind of saved all of my gusto for that moment. I don’t think it will disappoint.

Fracking good? I think so too.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Kirstyyy
Settled in Forks

Post by Kirstyyy »

I think Chris Weitz will be quite successful, well i hope so anywayyyy, he made that statement to Stephanie Meyers & Twilight fans saying that he plans to stick to the book as much as he possibly can which i think is a good thing. Plus his other movies are quite well directed. I'm quite excited to watch New Moon actually, I think he'll do us proud ;) I just hope he doesn't make the same mistakes as Catherine Hardwick, & hopefully he tries to right some of her wrongs lol.
Forbidden to remember. Terrified to forget. It was a hard line to walk.

And it came to me then. That we were wonderful traveling companions, but in the end no more than lonely lumps of metal in their own separate orbits.
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

After seeing those clips from the Comic-Con, and the clip that aired with the MTV awards, I can't wait to see the movie. The clips and the pictures that have been surfacing seem to hold a more warmer tone over the blue that was attached to Twilight.
anisah loves vamps
Settled in Forks

Post by anisah loves vamps »

i really like him look at his work on imdb.com..he did the golden compass golden globe winner right but his cgi is e mazing..i think he did a way better job than catheren ( no offense) but i cant really judge off of trailer so cant wait to see the film :D
Vampire Lover since 2002