Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
flutterbymonkeys`
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Post by flutterbymonkeys` »

you know what i want? I want nearly all of the scenes after jacob turns into a wolf to be him shirtless :D i might just die if theres not enough scenes for me to hyperventilate in. :lol:

im somewhat worried about the parts where jacob's nasty.... cause i'll probably injure someone in those scenes.
Lion+Lamb=Lochness Monster!
JN
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

flutterbymonkeys` wrote:you know what i want? I want nearly all of the scenes after jacob turns into a wolf to be him shirtless :D i might just die if theres not enough scenes for me to hyperventilate in. :lol:

im somewhat worried about the parts where jacob's nasty.... cause i'll probably injure someone in those scenes.

You know, it jsut not fair, you ladied get all the fun/shin in these series...all we get is feathers... :D

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
flutterbymonkeys`
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by flutterbymonkeys` »

The Dark Knight wrote:
flutterbymonkeys` wrote:you know what i want? I want nearly all of the scenes after jacob turns into a wolf to be him shirtless :D i might just die if theres not enough scenes for me to hyperventilate in. :lol:

You know, it jsut not fair, you ladied get all the fun/shin in these series...all we get is feathers... :D
lol yeah, im VERY glad i am a girl. LOL
Lion+Lamb=Lochness Monster!
JN
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

I hope they show the part where Jacob fell asleep, after he saved Bella from cliff diving, and she's at his house thinking about Paris (from Romeo and Juliet), they can do a voice over about her thoughts on how she's starting to fall for Jacob.
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

as much as i would like to see that i doubt that they would put it into the film, because i think that they are going to consider it as filler - it would interupt the flow of the action and the high stakes of the ending. because i think that they are going to go from cliff diving to alice getting back to Italy really quickly in order to pick up the pace, and keep the viewers interested. and i think that they wont put in voiceovers, because that slows the pace down.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

From the Meet Jacob Black Trailer that was on the blog page...I really liked the scene where Jake climbs Bella's tree outside her window...although he does it so gracefully in the movie and in the book it was kinda cute cause he was struggling a little bit.

Thank you Naureen!!
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Landiana wrote:as much as i would like to see that i doubt that they would put it into the film, because i think that they are going to consider it as filler - it would interupt the flow of the action and the high stakes of the ending. because i think that they are going to go from cliff diving to alice getting back to Italy really quickly in order to pick up the pace, and keep the viewers interested. and i think that they wont put in voiceovers, because that slows the pace down.
Youre probably right, they'll probably skip that scene, but I think it's kind of crucial t show that Bella is kind of thinking about Jacob that way too now. Because in Eclipse the love triangle gets more heated and it'll be a good way to show that Bella is conflicted in her choice somewhat.
I know they'll show how much Jacob cares for her and is starting to fall for her but will that be enough to show Bella's side of it as well?
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

They do need to show the love triangle growing in this film so it can play out for the next one. I keep thinking of the part where Edward & Bella are flying back from Italy, how that scene makes or breaks them seeming to get back together...

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
Jrm2492
Wandering Through Town

Post by Jrm2492 »

I really hope they keep Bella's epiphany in there. It was one of my favorite parts in the book.
I'm Jenna
ImageImage
Banner and Avi by me
"When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end."
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

GGGAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Fracking Lords of Thank You Sweet Baby Jesus!!!!!!

This is supposedly a scan from a people magazine. I was scanning the Sept 7th (Jane and Volturi pics) issue and didn't see this and am kicking myself in the ar...bum... if it was actually in there. Holy Bloody Hell. This has to be it....the scene. Oh thank you thank you thank you Chris Weitz, you are a genius amongst men. Because THIS. LOOKS. BEAUTIFUL. I think my heart might actually fail at this moment in the film.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS