Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
themeadow
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Post by themeadow »

Yeah. It's the little things that make you're heart break with her...that's a big part of what made it so good.
These violent delights have violent ends. And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which as they kiss, consume.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

The airplane ride home where Bella refuses to sleep thinking that she only has a few more hours before Edward is gone. That will make it or break it for me. Can they both put the emotion into that scene? I am also looking forward to Edwards face when Bella turns down the proposal...can you say Priceless

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

i agree it is the little things which you want to see in a film that make it worth it for the fans. i can't wait to see Edward's face - i also wonder how people who haven't read the book are going to react to it....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

i want when Edward is standing in the square in Italy and he thinks he's dead and says (I don't know the exact words):
"You even smell the same." and and stares at her, when Bella is trying to push him back in the shadows with all her strength, even though it wasn't doing any good... that was priceless.

And for the people who wanted the motorcycle scene and the scene when she's running to save Edward, they released clips at comic-con! there are recordings on YouTube, but I'm too lazy to give you the links...

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Landiana
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

i want to see Victoria's hair in the water when they pull Bella out, because that was quite freaky!

the comic con sneak peaks were so cool - can't wait!!!
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
19nomad90

Post by 19nomad90 »

Landiana wrote:i want to see Victoria's hair in the water when they pull Bella out, because that was quite freaky!

the comic con sneak peaks were so cool - can't wait!!!
Oh my god I know that part was pretty freaky!! You could just imagine Victoria floating eerily in the water watching her... like some sort of vampire Jaws :lol:

They can't have the movie without including "I think she's having hysterics, maybe you should slap her." I will throw the biggest hissy fit ever if they don't include that! :cry:

Also Edward's "Before you my life was life a moonless night speech," but I think so many people want that in that they can't not put it in!

Favourite werewolf? Sorry Jake, I'm TEAM SETH all the way!!
themeadow
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by themeadow »

Oooh I agree on both counts :D . The moonless night speech has to be in the movie, its just too good to leave out. And we need some comedy so Alice's little comment should definitely be included.

Hm...oh! And the epilogue at the end when Jake brings back the motorcycles and Charlie gets all pissy about it <3. Not a necessitiy I suppose, but it sure as hell would be funny to see :lol: .
These violent delights have violent ends. And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which as they kiss, consume.
Landiana

Post by Landiana »

19nomad90 wrote:
Oh my god I know that part was pretty freaky!! You could just imagine Victoria floating eerily in the water watching her... like some sort of vampire Jaws :lol:

Lol vampire Jaws!!!!!
i want to see the bit where Jane glares at Bella and Edward protects her because it is so sad and sweet!
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
lionlover
Wandering Through Town
Location: Listening to Debussy with Edward, in his bedroom ;)

Post by lionlover »

I really hope they don't change Edward's marriage proposal at the end!! I read somewhere that he offers her a different ultimatum... That is SO not acceptable!! :x

I love the lines in that scene!! They HAVE to include it!!
"Do I dazzle you?" -Edward Cullen
"Frequently" -Me

RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

themeadow wrote:

Hm...oh! And the epilogue at the end when Jake brings back the motorcycles and Charlie gets all pissy about it <3. Not a necessitiy I suppose, but it sure as hell would be funny to see :lol: .
That kinda sets up the whole her being grounded at the beginning of Eclipse, so they are either including it, or otherwise they'll have the change some of the beginning of the third movie for it to work.

I really want the return trip home, and the talk about how important they are to each other, and all that jazz there towards the end to be almost the exact same as it is in the book. IMO, it's perfect the way it is.

I'm kinda disappointed that Alice's history isn't going to be given and I blame Catherine and Rosenberg. It seems that neither of them read the second book, and I really don't care that Rosenberg is a part of the WGA and couldn't fix it and didn't fit it in, someone on set musta read the books and is good with the English language. It wasn't that hard to fit the monkey term in there was it?