Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Kasumi
Settled in Forks

Re: New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Post by Kasumi »

Hey There Elizah wrote:"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars–points of light and reason... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."

I love this quote.
I tell my boyfriend all the time that he's my meteor...
He thinks I'm an idiot... but I get it.
Agreed. If they don't include this quote, I'm going to kick someone (only joking).

And they had better include Edward's proposal too! Oh, and I suppose Mike barfing in the cinema would be quite hilarious as well.
- under construction -
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

^^
I totally agree, this quote is a must
and I will hunt down who ever is responcible and kick them if those scenes are left out.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

Kasumi wrote:
Hey There Elizah wrote:"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars–points of light and reason... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."

I love this quote.
I tell my boyfriend all the time that he's my meteor...
He thinks I'm an idiot... but I get it.
Agreed. If they don't include this quote, I'm going to kick someone (only joking).

And they had better include Edward's proposal too! Oh, and I suppose Mike barfing in the cinema would be quite hilarious as well.

I agree. That's the only thing I'm worried about. Because if they don't include it I'm going to physically and emotionally hurt someone.

Maybe someone, if only I knew who to blame. They better add it.
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
Avelin
Settled in Forks

Post by Avelin »

I'm sorry that I don't have the time right now to read through all 83 pages (you guys are truly creative! :D )

I must say that I hope they include the part where they leave Italy and lingure around the trip home. Her thoughts on finally beeing close to him again, wondering what will happend, his soft touch. The whole part mirrors the agony she has been through, how she wants but aren't sure how to trust in them again. Probably just me but him leaving her and scarring her is what makes such a significant part of the saga coming on so I do hope they include this part.
Iroc24
Wandering Through Town

Post by Iroc24 »

I'm excited to see the scene after Jacob joins the pack. The first time he and Bella speak when she parked in front of his house. He's the nicest guy ever, so to see him being rude to Bella will be kind of funny.
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

I only read about 6 pages before I gave in and decided to post without reading them all:

*I want all the stuff with edward thinking, and thinking and then leaving,

*Bella's 6 month freakout would be interesting they could like just have her walking around places dazed and spaced out....

*then her extreme sports addiction is a must have.

*and Alice's arrival and Alice and Jake almost attacking each other before they left for Italy

*then of course the bedroom scenes after italy and after the vote

and Emmett's comments and the pack's too

Well those are my thoughts. I am actually preferable to leaving the book untouched of course but if stuff has to get I hope these don't
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
icunevermore
Wandering Through Town

Post by icunevermore »

They have to show the healing process she gos threw with Jake as her "sun". and her holding the hole in her chest closed. That was hard for me to read. Anyone who has had there heart broken knows about the psychical pain it causes along with the emotional.
I wanna be a Grizzly Bear just so Emmitt will tackle me.
http://www.myspace.com/icunevermore
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

I just realized, I want to see them put in the part when Jake and Bella fight and also the part when Alice is talking to Charlie and Bella overhears about the fuss Bella made. I just want to see a flashback of that. Her on the floor kicking and screaming. Maybe Charlie throwing clothes into a suitcase and her throwing them back out and then like covering her ears with her hands and you could hear the yelling and then she falls to the floor screaming and he tries to get her up but she forces herself down and maybe Charlie can be saying, "Bella snap out of it!" and when she realizes how she is she apologizes and says sorry and Charlie and her have an emotional moment followed by embracing and tears

Just my thoughts. Tell me if it shouldn't be like that how you'll want it to be.
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
themeadow
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by themeadow »

I agree, I want that to be in there somewhere too. It broke my heart just reading about it, and New Moon is supposed to make us cry dang it! Seriously, Kristen Stewart better nail this movie. Anyway...here's my list (I'm sure its all been mentioned but I'm not about to read 84 pages, so sorry if this is redundant):

1. Edward growing distant from Bella...the scene where Charlie takes a picture of them together, at school when he just touches her face.
2. When they listen to the cd Edward got her for her birthday.
3. I want to see the bag in the closet of all the stuff that reminded her of Edward (not a big deal if its not, but it'd be nice).
4. Her reaction when she sees that he took her stuff.
5. Her hands over her chest, like she's holding herself together.
6. The big fight with Jake at his house.
7. I'm sure this will be in there somewhere, but when she finally talks to Jake about Edward.
8. When he takes her to her house after the cliff dive, smells Alice & such.
9. The scene with Charlie & Alice.
10. Jake answering the phone & his almost-kiss with Bella...
11. The proposal, the moonless night quote that someone mentioned, etc.
12. And obviously, the vote.

Some of that is probably obvious, but its all necessary!
These violent delights have violent ends. And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which as they kiss, consume.
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

^^Thats a good one. I never thought about the bag in the closet and the reaction when she sees everything is gone. I also want to see when she looks under the floorboard while Edward is there