Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Re: New Moon~ The movie

Post by soozabooza54 »

I think if they were concerned with that, they'd have gotten someone over 18 to play both Bella and Jacob. :)

The good news is that since Jacob can be in the sunlight, the weather shouldn't be such an issue this time around. :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

soozabooza54 wrote:yes cliff diving... and victoria's hair floating like a flame out in the middle of the water. :) i have a very specific visual in my head of that, that i doubt they will have in the movie, but it will be awesome either way!

Oh - and Alice is TOTALLY crushable. i'm a straight girl, and i can totally admit that. :)
:lol:

If I was going to girl crush I'd actually have to go with Victoria.
:D

Of course I love Alice more but that's more because I secretly believe I am her...
soozabooza54 wrote:OR i just did it now instead of studying. Bwahaha. Yes, for people under 18, there are both state and federal laws restricting hours on filming schedules. :)
Yeps.
:D
switzgal wrote:You think this might be why they want to replace him, because they want to film this fast???
I truly doubt that. If they want to replace him it's probably because they don't feel he fits the character anymore. It's clearly counter productive to do so anyway so...
:(

I'd rather them not replace him.

And awww, no more rain dance?
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Holy bejayzus, this thread fills up quickly! I did a little homework and suddenly I'm behind where it really counts! :lol:
So I'm a little confused because I know March is supposed to be when they start filming NM, but in the interview with Ashley Greene she says that they'll start filming in February. Does anyone know which is true, because a month could mean all the difference between an '09 and '10 release date.
Image Image
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I think right now no one is quite sure when they are starting because they aren't done with pre-production yet. I think they'll be in there and going by the end of Feb, but I want it out as soon as possible. Hahaha. But yeah, I think there are different start dates out there because no one is really sure yet.
E<3B
YourFavoriteAries

soozabooza54 wrote:I think right now no one is quite sure when they are starting because they aren't done with pre-production yet. I think they'll be in there and going by the end of Feb, but I want it out as soon as possible. Hahaha. But yeah, I think there are different start dates out there because no one is really sure yet.
Yeah...They should probably get a move on that pre-production stuff. 3 months is...not...a long time.
:shock: :?

Finalizing a Director would be an idea start...
:roll: :lol:

Silly movie executives...
:roll: :x
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Haha, I think though that they are already ahead of the game as far as the script goes - that they even have a script right now is a good thing. *shrugs*
E<3B
dazzled_101
Settled in Forks

Post by dazzled_101 »

You guys probably already saw this:

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles ... tory.jhtml

:D!!!
YourFavoriteAries

dazzled_101 wrote:You guys probably already saw this:

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles ... tory.jhtml

:D!!!
Oh yay.

Draft of a script...lovely

Though all scripts are drafts anyway cause it's rarely exactly what's on screen between actors improvising and changing phrases... :roll:

I'm still torn between wanting her to have a second chance and wishing they'd go with someone else. She's so funny though "Eclipse...Everyday!" :lol:

I have a feeling I'll like New Moon better either way.

I do hope they abandon the Bella-only (for the most part) perspective thing. Like I said earlier I believe seeing their pain apart is just as powerful as seeing just Bella suffer. It might even be worse to see Edward continue to struggle through the hour when Bella starts healing and definitely to see his reaction when he finds out she's "dead"... Oh yeah that's powerful stuff right there.

Everyone was asking for more on the Cullens and this is the way to do it. The plot of New Moon is rather thin anyway so they probably have time to do more stuff. As I see it they have 2hours and 30minuets of movie so they should work with that...
josierose
Wandering Through Town

Post by josierose »

MRK wrote:Has anyone said Anna Sophia Robb as an actress for Jane yet?
She would be good... She's so innocent and happy looking.
I think they should dye her black or brown hair though.

Woah, how are people making so many posts on here? I check here all most every day and it looks like I haven't seen it for a week with the amount of pages that add on every day.
I have no signature so I decided to credit my icon that I got from HERE.
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I think it would be great if when Edward calls, we don't see him at all, maybe just hear his impression of Carlisle or whatever. But then when Alice comes back and they figure out what is going on, we go to shots of Edward and him being heartbroken... maybe dropping the phone or something... I dunno. :)

SO EXCITED FOR THIS FLIPPIN MOVIE! :)
E<3B