Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Nikki Reed as Rosalie

Post by SwanCullen »

I think she did amazing. Noone I think could live up the measure of Rose in the books. Noone is THAT good looking IMO. she still did well though. I think she portrayed the bad side of Rose quite well.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

While not being a big Rose fan, I do have to say that Nikki did a good job with portraying her on screen as in the books. I was basically looking at the attitude that she brought to the role and not her appearance. I agree Nikki's physical appearance isn't what I imagined Rose to be but there are a couple of the other characters that I can say the same thing about.

Now being a brunette and going blonde is a alot for your hair to handle and believe me it's a tough thing to do and I can understand why she didn't want to subject her hair to all that dying aging in NM and opted for the wig.

I just think and this is my opinion that none of the people who represent the characters are really going to live up to our images of who/what we think they are or should look like.

If you guys get a chance check her out in Mini's First Time, Nikki is really good in this role and it kind of shows off her ruthless side which we know Rose has.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I will definitly check that out, thanks!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Melody
Learning to Love Green

Post by Melody »

I thought she was great. She seemed to get the coldness that Rosalie has in the books. Im not really a Rose fan but im looking forward to seeing her nicer side in Breaking Dawn :)

Team Edward - because real men sparkle ;)
Trainee in "Emmetts Demolition Crew"
UtopiaMoon
Settled in Forks

Post by UtopiaMoon »

i adore nikki reed as rosalie! i think shes perfect. and rosalie is one of my favorite characters. i can't really imagine who else would play her and pull her off better than nikki 8-)