Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Angelvamp
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Rachelle LeFevere as Victoria

Post by Angelvamp »

Unfortunately, I think Amanda Beth is right. :( There's no way Summit would agree to have Rachelle back at this point, now that the REAL bloodsuckers have made the scene. And Bryce probably did sign a contract which guarantees her role in the film. I'm just really disapointed. Victoria has a much bigger role in Eclipse, I really wanted to see what Rachelle was going to do with it.
"Life is pain...anyone who tells you different is selling something."
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by VampireAlternative »

I adored Rachelle. She is my idol, because she started from being a normal girl from Montreal (where I live) and grown up and became such an amazing actress. I am very very sad about her being cut from Eclipse, and about the overwhelming possibilty that they will not recast her.
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
EandB
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by EandB »

It's Summit's fault not hers.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

This annoys me, that she is not doing Eclipse.
First of all, I was reading, and Bryce's father is part of the production company of the Twilight Saga movies, so he probably got her on.
Second, Rachelle's a really great person. For every 10,000 people who follow her on Twitter, she donates 100.00 to charity. Of course, she could probably donate more, but the fact she does it at all is good. So I'm very disappointed she is gone. It's all Summit's fault.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

she can't not do eclipse! it's like her main movie!!!!!!!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Am I the only person who doesn't see this as a crisis? I see both points of view and really I think Rachelle's management is to blame for the miscommunication. They should have known better, it's their freaking jobs for Christmas sakes.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Amanda Beth wrote:Am I the only person who doesn't see this as a crisis? I see both points of view and really I think Rachelle's management is to blame for the miscommunication. They should have known better, it's their freaking jobs for Christmas sakes.
That's how I feel too.
It's terrible that Rachelle has to suffer because of her management.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Awwwwwwww. It sucks that she can't do Eclipse. And I totally agree
debussygirl wrote:
Amanda Beth wrote:Am I the only person who doesn't see this as a crisis? I see both points of view and really I think Rachelle's management is to blame for the miscommunication. They should have known better, it's their freaking jobs for Christmas sakes.
That's how I feel too.
It's terrible that Rachelle has to suffer because of her management.
Instead of being all mean to Summit, we should be all mean to her management! :lol:

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Agreed Lourdes.
:D
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

No! Scratch that! Let's all be mean to Summit! 'Cos I read somewhere that Summit let Rachelle go to show that the cast was easily replaceable. :O

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC