Gutter Gals & Guys -- Rainbow Popsicles. The Discussion.

Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Re: Gutter Gals & Guys -- Rainbow Popsicles. The Discussion.

Post by Lynzeee »

bac~ I told my friend that if i start hyperventilating and screaming to Smack me across the face- no joke i don't want to ruin it for anyone- but i am Not sure if i can contain myself, i will try though! I just hope i don't pass out or something- My husband makes fun of me because every time i see a tv spot i jump around and get really excited! i swear this movie has turned me into a 13 year old!

vampmadness~ I like most of the ladies here have a weakness for a good looking guy- and he looks darn good in those pictures! and I can't wait for his new movie, it looks really good! and Jesse James is AWESOME!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

vampmadness wrote:I was introduced to Rhage last night and could not get this image out of my head Jesse James
That's a very male identification, more muscular, less pretty-boy. I like the pic with the muscles car though. That's very Rhage. I don't think T-pa ever stopped to consider what these guys look like. I'm still all about Jason Lewis.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hello Everyone !!!!
nissanmama wrote:I'm still all about Jason Lewis.
Nima, I'm agreeing with you on Jason Lewis as Rhage. I have to admit that I'm just starting his book but I think you mentioned him before and he's kind of stuck in my mind as reprensenting him.

That pic, is like Wowza!!!! I think I need to get some wet naps and wipe the drool off my desk.

ETA:QOTD, I think I would have loved to grown up in the Brady Bunch House. Being an olny child, I would have loved to have brothers and sisters.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
VampLover
Learning to Love Green

Post by VampLover »

nissanmama wrote: I'm still all about Jason Lewis.
Woah Nice, very nice, though I probably shouldn't have opened that at work. Luckily no one walked by!!

QOTD I think I would have like to live with the Connors on Roseanne, I'm all about disfuctional families, :lol: The brady bunch house would be cool too, I also was an only child who wished for siblings.
As long as I was on my way to Hell - I might as well enjoy the journey.
vampman
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by vampman »

nima,

I can see Jason Lewis as Wrath. He has that masculine muscular looked you referred to.

I think these two could be twins!
Jason Lewis Josh Hollaway
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

Nima: You have scared me! I don't know if I can move forward in BDB now... Yikes - Inspired, hurry up and get #5 so we can read together (and get #6 too if you don't have yet!) - I may need someone to hold my hand! I like twists, but overall I'm a happy-ending, romantic comedy type of girl. As I have posted before, I get too weepy (out and out cry for days) when I get too involved with characters. Oh well, I'll toughen up (just someone be there to pick up the pieces if I fall apart!)

I checked my local bookstore while I was out this morning for the Psy/Changling series, but they did not have it. I think that I can special order, but they were busy. I'll try another time.

Nima: Jason Lewis is a perfect Rhage. But he's just not my type. (Must be why I loved Z's book so much more!) He is safe from me! :D

Bac: I TOTALLY wanted the garage apartment when I was a teen, too! I completely forgot about that until you mentioned it.

QOTD: I also loved houses that had 2 staircases and secret spots, lofts... Anything that was different from the standard colonial that I grew up in. Oh and spirial staircases were cool, too. I think the Cosby's had 2 staircases, but their apartment was pretty standard other than that. I'm having total mental block of the houses in the shows I watched when I was younger. Oh well... Hey, how about "movin' on up... to that deluxe apartment in the sky!" OH - wait, I loved the apartment that the Drummonds on Diff'rent Strokes - that had a cool bunkbed that I really wanted when I was younger. Ah, and here's a good one - the Banks home on Fresh Prince of Bel Air!! Now that was a nice place with the cool pool house apartment!
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

vampmadness wrote:I can see Jason Lewis as Wrath. He has that masculine muscular looked you referred to.
Seriously? Wrath has dark hair. Rhage is blond with teal blue eyes.
twilightom wrote:You have scared me! I don't know if I can move forward in BDB now... I like twists, but overall I'm a happy-ending, romantic comedy type of girl.
Don't panic. They all have happy endings. Ward won't take that from us. She knows her audience, she just likes to push them. As for weeping...yeah, the end of Phury's book had me bawling. :cry:

QOTD: I never answer my own question, do I? How about the house on Dynasty? T-pa actually grew up near the Filoli Estate they used for the exterior shots just south of San Francisco. Heaven Can Wait was also filmed there. You guys might enjoy this website. Zillow lets you plug in addresses and they give you estimated values. I use this site a lot at work. I looked up the house I grew up in out in California. Holy Crow! Yeah, my parents were able to retire after they sold it.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
vampman
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by vampman »

nima,

I meant to say Rhage! I am reading Wrath and probably had him on the brain. Sorry about that
jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by jenni_elyse »

QOTD: If you could live in a home on any television series, what would it be? I would either live in the Charmed house or Monk's apartment. They're both in San Fran, which is somewhere I've always wanted to live and I love the Victorian-ness of the Charmed house and I love Monk's minimalistic decorating.
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

QOTD-If you could live in a home on any television series, what would it be?
I think its Nathan's Apartment or townhouse In NYC on heroes, I would love to live in New York!

Or i know this is lame- but my 5 year old son loves Carly from iCarly but i love there Loft! its awesome! so i would like that one either.. and it's in Seattle which is another area that i want to live. I don't like Texas Weather- too hot, and to sunny, and when it isn't sunny its a tornadic thunderstorm.. is Tornadic even a word? (sometimes i make up words sorry)

My books haven't come yet, and it says they are in dallas, tx
I am really excited! y'all keep talking about them and i really want to read them.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus