Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Demetri

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

This is the place to discuss Demetri of the Volturi Guard.

To discuss the Volturi as a group visit The Volturi Coven and Guard thread.

Please remember the Discussion Guidelines. Posts will be edited or deleted as needed at the moderators' discretion without warning.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
Alice-Is-Awesome
Wandering Through Town

Re: Demetri

Post by Alice-Is-Awesome »

We didn't see too much of Demetri's talent in action, but from the descriptions and the ways the Voturi usse him, man, this guy seems pretty creepy!! LOL
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[/url][/img]
Ruby_Eyes
Settled in Forks

Post by Ruby_Eyes »

Creepy????? No way! I thought he seemed like the kind of guy who joined the Volturri because he believed he was doing everyone a favour. And I also thought he seemed like the kind who would be very polite and considerate. I look forward to him finding a mate ;)

"Interesting company you keep"
~Demetri Breaking Dawn

"You breed mutants here"
~Caius, Breaking Dawn

TEAM VOLTURI!!!!
Bobbinsx
Settled in Forks

Post by Bobbinsx »

I liked the sound of Demetri from the books, even though Bella was so set on having him killed. I was basically squeeling noooo, when Edward said 'Demetri is mine.'

He seemed like a double act with Felix, in New Moon, Eclipse (yes Demetri was there but had no lines) and of course in Breaking Dawn. Much more polite than his friend though and more complacent also.

His gift must earn him a lot of enemies however. Being the tracker puts him on the front line, being the reason why vampires (and perhaps humans) cannot escape the Volturi. Surely, it makes him a prime canditate to be killed off.
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Demetri's gift is that he can "get the flavor' of someones thoughts, and track them. A Master Tracker.

On a side note, is it just me or does he seem HOT! Also, he seems to have a better handle on his emotions than Felix does. Felix comes across as looking for a fight(hot-head) and Demetri is one cool customer. 8-)

I know, cheesy, but I can't help it. ;) (regarding the above side note, that is)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Ruby_Eyes
Settled in Forks

Post by Ruby_Eyes »

is it just me or does he seem HOT!
NOOO! it is deffinitly not just you!!!!!!
MINE!!!! I so call dibs

"Interesting company you keep"
~Demetri Breaking Dawn

"You breed mutants here"
~Caius, Breaking Dawn

TEAM VOLTURI!!!!
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

Demetri is pretty cool 8-)

he's wayyyy more polite and sophisticated then Felix, who's just like "dibs! haha! *wink wink at every girl he sees* :lol: don't get me wrong, i like Felix too, but Demetri is so much more chill. also his power is cool, but i would definately not want to be the victim to it!!!
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
BreathelessVampire
Fishing with Charlie

Post by BreathelessVampire »

He looks and sounds intimidating. Haha.
Team Edward. Team Jasper. Team Alice. Team Emmett
Because they are just plain sexy.

Trainee at Emmett's Demolition Crew

Member of Donating Blood To Jasper&Co.
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

I see him as a layed back guy, to me Demetri seems like the kind of guy who wants to find love, actually i see him a bit like Jasper, quiet and a good fighter. i think if he were in love he would be over protective of his loved one and do anything for her, but i don't think he would leave The Volturi, i think if he did have a loved one, Aro would do everything in his power to make Demetri and his loved one stay. He mite even use Chelsea to break there bonds, but if he did have a loved one, i think they would actually be in love, that Chelsea couldn't break there bonds, so Aro would need to go to the next thing, convince him to stay with his loved one.
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Bobbinsx wrote:
I liked the sound of Demetri from the books, even though Bella was so set on having him killed. I was basically squeeling noooo, when Edward said 'Demetri is mine.'

He seemed like a double act with Felix, in New Moon, Eclipse (yes Demetri was there but had no lines) and of course in Breaking Dawn. Much more polite than his friend though and more complacent also.

His gift must earn him a lot of enemies however. Being the tracker puts him on the front line, being the reason why vampires (and perhaps humans) cannot escape the Volturi. Surely, it makes him a prime canditate to be killed off.
I'm guessing one of the reasons that Edward was so intent on killing Demetri was because he had heard everything that him and Felix had thought about Bella. If you remember there were several times in New Moon alone when they would make a hostile move toward Bella. Bella definatly had a reason to want to kill him, she new he was the only definant way the Volturi had of finding Jacob or Renesmee.
I think his power was extremly cool but he seemed kind've creepy to me, like he got pleasure from the hunt and kill.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’