Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Yesterday I went to a new bookstore and have booked a signing in October. The manager did make me a little nervous when she said she'd send me a written form detailing how it would go. I always worry when people talk about things in writing. Hopefully she won't have any requirements that I can't meet.

I'm trying to relaunch my editing business. We're going to do some Facebook advertising in the hope of getting me some work. I need it. I'm not getting much from Rochelle at the moment.

Sarah - yes, I suppose that is the point of a fair. There's one stall at the Ekka that has the most fabulous gelati. :D

Michelle - that video was funny. Loved the eagle.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

After work today I got to meet up with one of my girlfriends and hang out. It's been far too long, this summer has just been SO busy! We walked around a park, looking for blackberry bushes and then went for dinner. She was so sweet and gave me my birthday gifts, including pre-ordering Cinderella on Blu-ray (such a cute movie!!) for me!

Michelle-I saw the headline of that video, how funny!! Glad you're finding things to smile about!

Lynne-I saw the re-launch, good luck! Hope your book signing goes well!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I've had a couple of people download the guide I put together for my editing business. We've only spent a few dollars on advertising at this stage so hopefully it will lead somewhere. I could do with some more money coming in, as I don't have any work from Rochelle at the moment and need some income. Fortunately, Hubby launches phase two of his new business in September and things look encouraging with how it's going. Hopefully it will do well and we'll get some money in from that.

I've managed to find some cinemas relatively close to me that are showing Life, Rob's latest movie. Karena and I are planning to go and see it together some time. It will be the first time we've met. I'm so happy that one of our Lexers has move to Brisbane. :)

Sarah - I've still got to see Cinderella. It is on my list, so hopefully I'll get to it soon.
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey everyone,

I'm happy it's Friday :) It's the first pre-season game of our Seahawks tonight and I got the final book in the Christy Miller Married series today which is always bitter sweet. I can't wait to read it but I don't want it to be the end! The author, Robin Jones Gunn, isn't sure if this will be the end of Christy's story or not.

Lynne-oh I highly recommend Cinderella! It's quite adorable and I loved to see the theme of forgiveness in it, the way it is in the Broadway play.

I hope you get some work, glad to see the new stuff is paying off!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

The weekend is here, I've run my errands and it's time to relax. I'm thinking of watching the NASCAR race from Mid-Ohio on TV and looking up some stuff and doing some gaming stuff later on, as well as doing some dishes.

Also, next week, I might try and make some homemade Salisbury steaks since I have some hamburger patties in my freezer.

Other than that, I'm not going to really be up to much.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Today we have church and we're visiting my parents this afternoon. So it's going to be a quiet day and hopefully a relaxing one.

Sarah - Christy Miller is another series I've always meant to read but never got around to.
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Today we went to the Renaissance Faire with my friend and her boyfriend, which was fun, especially because Jason had never been. He enjoyed himself, which is nice because I'm never sure how double dates are going to go.

Tonight I made blackberry with him, as he's been canning a lot this summer again but I haven't helped before, so that was fun as well :) I'm trying to relax and enjoy my weekends as this summer has been so busy, I feel like it went by too quickly!

Lynne-I recommend them as easy reads, they don't take long at all. I really love how in the following books, the characters grow up and experience more adult situations. Hope you had fun with your parents!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I've had a few people show interest in my guide on publishing, which I've been advertising for the past few days. We're going to change the ad a bit today to see if we can get some more people to show interest. I hope I'll get some work out of all this!

Sarah - glad you had a good time at the fair. They sound like fun.
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Quiet day on my end, which was very much needed! I got a little organizing done and a few errands but mostly been hanging out :)

I realized last night Goodreads somehow counted 2 of my books twice on my goal sheet, which is really annoying because that's two more books I have to read! Oh well, good thing there's lots of options. Maybe I can finally get to The Heir soon!

Lynne-Good luck with the advertising :)
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Hubby's sister and brother-in-law arrive from Dallas tomorrow for a visit. They're magicians, and will be performing while they're here. I haven't seen their act before, so I'm looking forward to it.

My advertising seems to be getting some responses, with some people signing up for the free guide I'm offering. Hopefully that will translate into some editing business. I've also got a few author gigs coming up, but I won't be paid for them, of course, although hopefully I'll sell a few copies of my books.

Sarah - Oh, I hope you do get to The Heir soon, and the The Crown and The Reign!