Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Hey everyone!

We had a great and relaxing weekend just enjoying being together and having fun. We ate waaaaay too much so now I'm going to have to watch what I eat this weekend. The weather was great too.,

Sarah - glad you had a good day on your anniversary.

Michelle - yes it can be hard to convince some authors that what you are advising them to do is in their best interest. I hope you have a good time in Athens! :) No, I don't watch Game of Thrones. It's a bit too violent for me.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hellooooo???
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all!

This weekend was a busy one, I feel like all of them have been this summer! Friday night I went out with a friend for dinner and then Saturday we had a wedding of one of Jason's friends. Afterward we went to the used bookstore and I snagged the Cinderella score from the live action movie, which is beautiful.

Lynne-glad you had a relaxing weekend :) Those are nice!

Michelle-aw thank you :)

I haven't watched the shorts yet, I'll have to give them a shot since everyone says they're so good! I hope you still get to go to Athens!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

It's a public holiday in Brisbane today, as we have our big city fair on at the moment. We're going so it will be a day with a lot of walking around and a lot of sampling of yummy food. I'm looking forward to it!

Sarah - there's nothing like a visit to a used bookstore, is there? They're wonderful places!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Yesterday was pretty non-exciting. Only really interesting thing I did aside from go to work is that I tried a new Gatorade flavor that on Friday I'll probably buy can of the powdered version.

Today, though, we have our new DirecTV system installed. Not a ton interesting to me because I don't watch TV a ton most of the time, but I'm interested in some of the features it offers.

Also, I found this collection of blog postings from World Bird Sanctuary about Barn Owls with HQ photos:

http://world-bird-sanctuary.blogspot.co ... barn%20owl

You can look at other owls and birds by using the search feature.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Not much going on here except that we met my father in law for dinner to celebrate my birthday, which was fun. We haven't seen him much this summer, though I'm sure that'll change come football season since he usually watches the games with us.

Lynne-Oh fun, I love going to fair! Hope you guys had fun :) Our big state wide one happens to be in my town but it's in September.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

We had a great time yesterday. I always love going to the Ekka (that's what we call the fair). I ate way too much food but we had a great day, even though a quick storm moved through in the early afternoon, much to Little Man's horror. Fortunately, we were in a stand watching the main ring performances at the time and so we didn't even get slightly wet.

Sarah - Glad you had fun at your FIL's birthday celebrations. :)
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all!

I finally picked up Twilight again after a busy few weeks and we're on the car ride home from Port Angeles now :)

Work is going well again, we found a third person that I hope will work out well. She seems nice so far and is a Christian.

Lynne-glad you had a great time at the fair! Isn't that the whole point, to eat your way through it? :) I love fair scones and elephant ears (deep fried dough covered in cinnamon sugar) :)
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I went to take a nap last evening, but it turned into an all-nighter. I did get some of that Gatorade stuff I wanted and I also picked up a bottle of a new flavor I wanted to try--and have yet to try, as it's sitting unopened in the refrigerator.

Today, I just plan on spending some time outside and looking up some stuff online, maybe talking to a friend online at some point today. Not much new, but I do get my pay check tomorrow :)

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
michelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by michelle »

Hi guys!

I’ve just watched in the news a funny video on animals attacking drones, and I’m sharing it with you!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbeat/e ... vi-BBlH11U

Not much going on around here. On 15th of August is the day of a major Christian celebration, so it’s a public holiday. After the service there is traditional food for all the attendants and at night folk music and dances.

I’m glad you have fun with your loved ones! Oh, and guys, big day today for the Twilight universe… ;)