Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all!

It's been a busy few days! We had a BBQ on Sunday night with my sister and niece and some family friends and then yesterday was a long work day before I went back over and saw my sister again, she leaves tonight after spending two weeks with either our family or her in laws. That's a long trip!

I took today off, as it's my birthday, and Jason decided today to as well :) We're planning on going putt putt golfing this afternoon, which I haven't done in ages!

Lynne-I'm so glad the book fair went well! Hopefully you'll get a few more sales from those book marks! Good luck with the editing business!
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I'm off to work for Rochelle today. Hopefully it will go well.

Yesterday I was contacted by the man who I sent my screenplay to. He gave me the email address of the man in England who's interested in it. I had an email conversation with him and he's going to look at it and show it to a few other people as well. So we'll see what happens.

Sarah - I hope you had a great birthday! :clap:
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hellooooo?
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Yesterday was a nice relaxing day, mostly just hanging out with Jason and my family. It was fun to go miniature golfing and eat cake afterward. Jason and I went out to dinner by ourselves since my sister needed to get to the airport and that was nice as well. Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary as well, four years :) I like the fact that we got married so close to my birthday!

Lynne-Oh that's awesome you finally heard back about your screen play! How exciting!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I enjoyed my hiking trip and my day at work today. Weather is also decent and my grandma's doing well with her therapy.

Right now, I'm getting ready for making some tacos and my anti-glare screen protector is supposed to arrive tomorrow hopefully.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I've got a lot of packing to do this morning, as we're going away on our church camp this weekend. It's an opportunity for our church family to spend a whole weekend together. We're going up into the mountains, so it's unlikely I'll be here for the next couple of days. Have fun without me!

Sarah - glad you had a good time for your birthday. Happy anniversary!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I had a good day at work today and I visited grandma where she's having her therapy done. She's doing good, though she does want to come home, which I understand and I want her home, too. But that won't happen for at least another week or so.

This has been a pretty busy week for me, so I'll be trying to rest up and catch up on some stuff this weekend.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Just a quickie from me!

Our anniversary was great, we went out for pizza and enjoyed just being together. Today I met with a girlfriend for dinner before we did a bit of shopping.

Lynne-hope you have a good weekend!!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

It was pretty warm and humid today, so it wasn't insanely pleasant for me. Though, I watched the NASCAR race from Watkins Glen, but I really haven't done too much aside from that.

So I'll be making myself some pizza tonight and try and stay cool while I do some stuff online/on my laptop.

michelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by michelle »

Hi everyone!

It’s August already, and I can’t understand how quickly July came and left… I was planning to visit Athens at the end of August, but now it seems so close, I am not sure whether I’ll have the time to prepare myself.
Guys, does anyone of you watch Game of thrones? I‘ve just watched the last episode of this season and I am a little bit dumbfounded right now…

Sarah, first of all Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary! :clap:
Did you have time to watch the Twilight shorts? I believe they are worth seeing and maybe it’s a little weird at first with the new faces but after a minute you get used to them and all you want is to see what happens next…
You are right! Dazzled by Twilight, that was the name of the shop! And it caught fire? How sad…

Lynne, I imagine how difficult it is to convince writers to change something in their creations. Does editor’s opinion always count, or there are people that insist on keeping “the original” things they wrote?
Church camp sounds so beautiful!