Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by JazpersGrl »

(Hi everyone! Yes, I'm alive. Sorry I've been so MIA lately. I got a job and they're working me to the bone. ='(
Viola:1) you're banner scares me... I'm having troubles reading the posts cause I don't want to blink...
2) I finally watched AVPM and most of AVPS. Two words= epically hilarious
Hannah: Don't you dare say a word, chickie. I haven't finished Mockingjay yet and if you spill anything, there will be heck to pay.)
(Unfortunately, Ali is off in LaLa Land and cannot come to the boards right now. I will try to get her attention, but she is chasing butterflies, so I make no guarantees.)
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(NO ONE TALKS ABOUT MOCKINGJAY UNTIL EMMA'S BOOK GETS TO MY HOUSE. And then I'll read it so fast I'll be done before you can even think about posting anything, so it'll be okay.

Yup, I'm Umbridge. Imma make a Barty Crouch Jr too, soon, cuz I need even more of Mr. Tennant in my life. XD

Blink and you're dead. (That means: be absolutely storming terrified. Now you know why Lid doesn't have any gargoyles on the Mansion.))

Walking up the stairs, I heard a noise outside. Feline was fascinated with a Lego robot rebuilding a Lego vase I had smashed a few days ago, so I chanced a peek outside. There was Dexter, dragging his suitcase up the driveway, headed for the garden. I waved some magic fingers- the see-through Legos went opaque- and reached out for Dexter's head. Smothering some strange feelings of glee and a wish to glomp him, I started talking. Hey Dex, welcome back. Um, can you stay out of sight and downwind (upwing?) of the Lego Fort for me please? I'm getting Feline settled in here and don't want to tempt her at all. She's beginning to trust me. A little. I perused his thoughts, And I don't think anyone touched your garden, so its probably a mess. I added apologetically.

In the airplane, which apparently is as fast as a TARDIS...

The plane coasted down the tarmac, gliding smoothly into the gate despite having no proper pilot. (There was a hologram of one in the cockpit for the airport to see, of course) The Autopilot turned on the intercom, Welcome, passengers, to Spain, and thank you for flying Air Mafia. The doors to my left will be opening for you to proceed into the airport. There will a guide waiting for you in the main entrance to take you to a suitable hotel that will act as Mafia headquarters while you are in Europe. Thank you, and have a nice vacation.

(EDIT: New blog post, I finally got around to updating!)
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

I try not to make too much noise when Lidia tells me that the garden has generously been left unattended.

"Okay...that's cool." I respond, sullen. "I'll just uh, take the long way..." I add, tugging along my suitcase that seems to have gotten a hell of a lot heavier.

Lidia's voice pokes and flails in what I could only guess was excitement in my head so I barely have time to register the small figure ahead of me with her fangs bared. But as soon as she sees me, they go back into her mouth just as quickly.

"Oh. Dexter." The voice jarbles, the british accent I've grown to know so well. "I'm terribly sorry...I thought that you were a muggle...well you are, but I can't have you." She says and she blushes for a fraction of a second before smiling one of those sparkly vampire teeth smiles.

"'So kay, Queenie." I manage to laugh. "I guess its just good to be home."

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((I READ THROUGH THAT POST WITHOUT BLINKING! I FEEL SO PROUD!

Viola~ You done yet?

Ali~ But, but, it's so good!))

We land on the tarmac and the doors open. I quickly unbuckle myself and leap up. "Spain!" I shriek happily. "I haven't been here in over a hundred years!!" I run outside and grab my luggage.

"Can we go shopping now? Can we? Oooh, it's changed so much... Look!" I run off through the airport, trying to stay at human speed.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

The "Don't Blink" siggy is rather macabre. It seems to stare at me no matter where I sit to look at it. Weird.

Well, um, back to the official stuff...

Hi guys! I'm here with some wonderful news! The mods will let us have a birthday party for Nessie (and Bella) on the 11th! We are throwing the party for Nessie, but it is also a surprise party for Bella. Isn’t it wonderful?

So far, we can have a new party thread that we can post images on! Emmett is also pushing for a games thread so that we can have some fun playing a few games.

Here is the wonderful Invitation that Jaspersgrl came up with! Remember it’s a SURPRISE PARTY! Don’t tell Bella!

We will start the party on September 11th, and it will run all day long. Please let everyone know so that we can have a really great party. I know most of the family will be there, and we are all bringing gifts!

So come over to the Birthday Bash thread to wish Nessie (and Bella) a Happy Birthday and bring a "gift" to post. I'll see you on the 11th!
Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(OH DEAR STORMFATHER, WE'RE UNDER ATTACK. *dives behind couch and points Rose's big gun everywhere*
It should be rather macabre, Alice. If you blink, you die, though I've no idea how weeping angels could use the energy of what might have been considering vampires don't die, but... I'd put my non-existent money on them in a fight.

Yeah, I finished it like 2 hours after I got it. Go ahead and discuss.)

(Annnnnnnnndddd... Lid has nothing to say. Perhaps I'll edit this later.)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

(Sigh... The Lex is so QUIET! Hehe, Ooh! It's Alice! Hiya Alice! Ooh party! YAY!!! All of us in the Mafia luuuuuv parties. :D
*Yawns and stretches fingers* I hate homework.... My fingers hurt from writing... stupid homework. I say that we as a mafia band together and destroy the cursed idea that students have to do school stuff at home!)

After zoneing out, due to the fact that the hot human Spanish guy was quite the looker, but talked as if he had no brains... I was totally relieved to hear that we had arrived. I thanked the guy for his company, and after grabbing my purse and waiting for the door to open, I hopped out of the jet. "Come on!" I yelled to the others. "Let's go explore this place they call Spain!"
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

BOO!!
:lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(*sets weeping angel on Alice* RAWR.

Did anyone notice that our thread is part of the Scavenger hunt? I finished it!)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((AHHH!!! HIDE IT'S ALICE!!!! :lol: )
((I finished it too. :D Though... I don't know if I want to change my banner yet... sigh... And if I do, I have one that I made for MJ that is oh so pretty. :D ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey