Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
swedishskinjer
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Bryce Dallas Howard as Victoria 2.0

Post by swedishskinjer »

Bryce is a fantastic actress. I just finished watching The Village, and her performance was so effective. In addition, Bryce is an absolutely adorable woman, and her features are fitting for Victoria.

I implore you to give her a fair chance before passing any premature judgment, because that's not exactly respectful of what we have been given, as opposed to what your own preference is. Kristen said that working with Bryce was a great experience, so I am willing to wait until we see some promotional photographs/footage.
Rae Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Rae Cullen »

Well I saw Bryce Dallas Howard in the Village and in The Lady in the Water. Has anyone seen that movie? Both movies were really good and I think she'll be a good Victoria, but I will miss Rachelle as Victoria, she really brought Victoria to life for me.
"No one ever bets against Alice...except the wolves."Image Image
chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

Wow I didn't know she was in the movie " The Village " I absolutely hated that movie :lol: It was so boooooooooooooooooooring. I remember going to the theatre and just sitting there, waiting for something, anything to happen. It was so bad I was thinking to myself ," I wish somebody would just stab somebody already. I get a headache thinking about the whole " safe color , safe color " call omfg lol. Horrid.
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
swedishskinjer
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by swedishskinjer »

The Village is one of my favorite movies. It has its appreciative fanbase.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I had my reservations about Bryce, just because I loved Rachelle, but I've decided to give her an open mind, haha. I'm so excited to see her performance! :D

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Rae Cullen wrote:Well I saw Bryce Dallas Howard in the Village and in The Lady in the Water. Has anyone seen that movie? Both movies were really good and I think she'll be a good Victoria, but I will miss Rachelle as Victoria, she really brought Victoria to life for me.
I've seen both movies, and I thought she was great. I also thought she was pretty funny in Spiderman 3. I of course like others am sad that Rachelle is gone, she created an awesome Victoria and I hate when they change actors between sequels. But I'm going to try to keep an open mind & judge when I see her perfomance in Eclipse.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Rae Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Rae Cullen »

I saw the full Eclipse trailer and when I saw her jump across the gap to the other side of the river and she turned and gave that glare, I was like, "Oh wow, I think she'll be a good Victoria!"I'm really excited to see more of her in Eclipse when it comes out!!!
"No one ever bets against Alice...except the wolves."Image Image
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Rae Cullen wrote:I saw the full Eclipse trailer and when I saw her jump across the gap to the other side of the river and she turned and gave that glare, I was like, "Oh wow, I think she'll be a good Victoria!"I'm really excited to see more of her in Eclipse when it comes out!!!
Totally agree with you. Yeah, it sucks about Rachelle, but we have to move on and accept Bryce now. I think she will definitely pull "Victoria" off.
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

She isn't one of my favorite actress however it will take some getting use to. I think if she is as malice and evil as Rachelle was than I will be happy.
Banner by TammyAZ
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

I'm trying to be open minded about Bryce playing Victoria. It's just such a pity that they made us get used to Rachelle, and now someone new, it's just strange that somebody else is playing her role. If Bryce does a really good job, then I guess we'll get used to it. It's just weird to see a totally different face. Anyways, we'll see. It puts my mind at ease a bit that most of you guys think she a good actress.

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”