The Anne hath returned! Run while you can!

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
just2whitennerdy
Settled in Forks
Location: Watching you through a hole in your wall. (A hole that I drilled, of course.)

The Anne hath returned! Run while you can!

Post by just2whitennerdy »

How did you pick your screen name?
Funny story... Not really. I used to be obsessed with Weird Al's "White n' Nerdy" parody. I thought it was my theme song. >.> (It still fits, though. XD)

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
Well, my friend (formerly BELLALUVSED) used to talk about it every day and asked me to read it. I, naturally, was annoyed by this and yelled at her every time I heard the name Edward Cullen. (Or even Bella, for that matter, which was difficult considering it's what half of her family calls her.) So, to prove me wrong, she brought Twilight to my house on New Years. (This was 2007, I believe? I think so. Continuing.) I was skeptical, to say the least. (I'm sure I said something along the lines of "Uhhhh. No. Not reading it. Sorry. I have dignity.")

Needless to say, I read it with a cynical approach. My internal commentary: "Ugh. Whine, whine. What kind of a mother is this? Aww. Charlie-daddy. Aww. Sweet. First day. Boring--OH MY GOD. *hyperventilate* >.> *checks to see no one's looking*" A few days later, head hung low, I asked for New Moon. But she, my friend, told me ahead of time that Edward leaves, so I ended up reading through the book without cheating. And just as I had fallen in love with Edward Cullen, I fell for Jacob. (And in turn condemned Edward for returning.)

So there you have it, folks. The narrative of my obsession. (The short version, as I tend to love going into detail about myself. Call me self-centered. I like sharing.)

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
Definitely Jacob. He seems the most real (or the most human, as funny as it sounds) out of the trio.

Who is your favorite minor character?
I've always had an odd thing for Marcus. Maybe it's the fact that his lines in the series total to a number probably under ten. I always had a crush on him. Moving on. Second is probably Alice. I mean, how can you not love Alice? She's adorable!

What are your hobbies?
Currently I do a lot of coding and graphic design, all on my free time. (I plan to do web design for a living.) I've also taken up writing in the past few years, and I'm currently working something out with my writing teacher so I can take more writing-related things next year. (I've maxed on the classes they offer at my school. My teacher is trying to get me to do an independent study.)

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
North Carolina! And that's all you're gettin'. *points to parenthetical rule in the question above*

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
Sixteen...going on seventeen. *starts to sing*

Anything else you would like to share.
I actually have not been a fan of the Twilight saga since... probably *counts years* 2008, which was the last time I was on the Lex. (My name had underscores then! Ha!) I'm still not a fan of Twilight anymore, but I'm still fond of the characters and I loved The Host. I've returned for all the people I missed on the Lex. ^_^

I'm fairly sure I was known as Anne on the Lex, but if you knew me by something else, feel free to call me it. Name is relative to me.
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Re: The Anne hath returned! Run while you can!

Post by n0vaice »

Hi Anne! Welcome back to the lex.
I'm Karl, hope you like it here.
Catch you around the boards.
PM me for anything, anytime :D

wow a girl who code code?! very rare!
Php, html, msql and css3? :geek: :lol:

well since your a teen please visit the
teen thread, you can meet other teens there.
Almost all of them are quite awesome and
really friendly. So drop-by there and introduce yourself. :D

TEEN THREAD
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
just2whitennerdy
Settled in Forks
Location: Watching you through a hole in your wall. (A hole that I drilled, of course.)

XD Indeed. Coding is one of the few things I can ever get finished. (HTML and CSS. Steadily building my skills. But I love creating layouts. I do them for IF forums, mostly. I used to do phpBB forums.)
And nice to meet you Karl!
(Definitely thought of Marx there...)

I'll be sure to do so.
Thanks! :D
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

I've been out of practice. But I'm trying to get back on the coding horse though. :D

nice to meet you too, Anne of the lex.

de rien, mademoiselle.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Hey, Welcome [back] to the Lex. :]
I'm Kenzie, a member of the Teen Thread. *Pokes Karl's post*
Might I also suggest the Team Alice thread, better known as the APPC.
Anywho, see you around the boards!
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

*GLOMPS*
KERREH!

YAY! You're alive. Well, I've known you're alive, but now you're alive on here too. XD
I be-eth so excited.
Just, eh, PM me/chat/glomp-attack where ever if you're confused on the Lex, but I dun think you should be.
Welcome back! :D
just2whitennerdy
Settled in Forks

Hi Kenzie! ^_^ Nice ta meetcha!

VIOLARR! :D
*ish tackled*
XD Thanks. I'll just spam PM you when I'm bored.
Because I loves you.
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Anne -

Welcome back. I think you are more of a fan than you think you are! :D

I'm Susie and I'm still pretty new.
just2whitennerdy
Settled in Forks

Hi!
(XD On the inside yes, just far down enough that it can't be seen by the naked eye. ;D It's a self-defense mechanism from all of the crazy fans where I live. Like porcupine needles.)
Anyway, welcome yourself, Suzie! :D I look forward to seeing you around!
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey, and welcome to the Lex! :D

I’m copper curls ~ feel free to PM me anytime, if you have a question or just want to chat.
just gotta say, I absolutely adore your banner!

If you have any questions about the site, you can check out Alcyone's Guide to the Lexicon, our Site Philosophy, or the Posting Regulations.

hope you enjoy the site & I’ll see you around the boards!

~ cc
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV