Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Eclipse The Movie, Take 1

Post by addictedbooklover »

I think we should expect a trailer by March, although I'm hoping it will be earlier. And also, I hope they won't release as much footage before the movie as they did New Moon, because it makes the movie less exciting. It's so hard to resist playing clips when they're sitting right there!

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

^^ I hope not... March is way to late.............
I hope for a teaser as christmas present.....only if it is 10 seconds I don't care I just want to see if they continued the good work from chris...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

addictedbooklover wrote:I think we should expect a trailer by March, although I'm hoping it will be earlier. And also, I hope they won't release as much footage before the movie as they did New Moon, because it makes the movie less exciting. It's so hard to resist playing clips when they're sitting right there!
Not me...I needed every tidbit I could get my hands on to keep me from being a big blob of screaming idiot on premier night. :lol: I'm sure Eclipse will be no different.
Ms_Vamp_4788
Settled in Forks

Post by Ms_Vamp_4788 »

I'm really excited that we only have to wait 7 months for Eclipse. That's such a doable amount of time. Plus, New should possibly becoming out on DVD in like March or April-ish. So it will be like bam! I think I'm most excited about the fight scene with the newborns and Victoria. It will be so awesome to get to see the Cullens in action. I'm also excited about getting to see Rosealie and Jaspers' stories come to life.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

missp wrote:
addictedbooklover wrote:I think we should expect a trailer by March, although I'm hoping it will be earlier. And also, I hope they won't release as much footage before the movie as they did New Moon, because it makes the movie less exciting. It's so hard to resist playing clips when they're sitting right there!
Not me...I needed every tidbit I could get my hands on to keep me from being a big blob of screaming idiot on premier night. :lol: I'm sure Eclipse will be no different.
I'm going to try not to be spoiled to much, but as always the teaser and the first fulllength trailer I am going to watch...
with New Moon so much was released that I wanted to see in the theatre that I stopped watching... that was like the hardest month of my live....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

swedishskinjer
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by swedishskinjer »

I am eagerly anticipating the New Moon DVD, too. I can't wait to see the deleted footage that Chris was talking about.

As far as Eclipse is concerned, I think that I'm anticipating this installment the most. Perhaps it's because I know David Slade the best out of all three directors so far. 30 Days of Night was excellent, so I can't wait to see David's unique vision for this movie. As any of his Twitter followers would know, he's terrific with getting shots.
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Here's the first interview with the actors for Eclipse...

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810055802/video/16809040
Bellsuz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bellsuz »

In the video above, I love that Taylor talks about his favorite scene of the entire saga...the tent scene. That's mine too!! I'm getting excited all over again!!!!
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

^^ yeah me to....
but I think they really should start release some more pictures or something..
I'm feeling kind of down after the new moon high....
I need to get really exited again to keep the winter depression away...
starting to read the twilight saga last year worked pretty good.....so anything Eclipse will be good for my health.... :lol:

gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

Oh and 207 days left btw until Eclipse...really not that far away
ImageImageImageImage