What music would you like in the soundtrack?

Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
themeadow
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: What music would you like in the soundtrack?

Post by themeadow »

Not a problem :D.
I have to say, this is my new favorite soundtrack. I love all of the songs :).
These violent delights have violent ends. And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which as they kiss, consume.
theotherStephanie
Wandering Through Town
Location: Really in Washington, sitting under a Madrone tree waiting for Stephenie to finish Midnight Sun

Post by theotherStephanie »

Okay, I've seen the movie four times now and each time there's one song that I can't place. I've had the soundtrack since the day it was released, so I know all the songs. But this one pops out as unfamiliar, even though it's a song and not just background orchestral music (such as when Bella and Alice are racing to Italy, the airplane is in the air and then morphs into the fly-over of the Italian countryside).

It plays at the beginning of the motorcycle rebuilding in Jake's garage scene, where Bella turns off the boom box and then the conversation is had about her not liking music anymore. The song that's playing that she turns off is the one I'm not familiar with. The movie proceeds from there into the montage of the days of rebuilding with Shooting the Moon by Ok Go playing in the background.

Anybody have any idea? The next time you see the movie, please someone pay attention and put out this fire of curiosity that's distracting me to no end! And I hope I've got this whole scenario correct. It's so much easier, as with Twilight, to just play the movie on my laptop to refresh myself about what I'm commenting on instead of trying to hold on to some thought through all the actions of leaving the theater, driving home and then getting online. My apologies if I have it wrong.

Which brings up another thought. Has anyone heard, read, dreamed, watched, absorbed, contracted, or otherwise come to any knowledge about when the DVD will be released?
Carlisle's medical transcriptionist
Edward's piano student
Esme's historic restoration research assistant
Alice's wardrobe consultant
Who knew cold hands could be so HOT??!!
themeadow
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by themeadow »

I've heard rumblings about March 2010,which would make sense since Twilight was released around this time last year and came out on dvd this last March. Hopefully that's true.
I was wondering the same thing about that song, too. It sounded really good. Anybody got any ideas?
These violent delights have violent ends. And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which as they kiss, consume.
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

The song in question is All I Believe In by The Magic Numbers.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
themeadow
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by themeadow »

Thank you! :D
twilightfans5
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightfans5 »

Really I wonder why that song isnt on the music cd? They did that with twilight also. The last song playing when Victoria is walking down the stairs didnt make the cd. So of course I had to research and try to figure out what song it was. I noticed that song wasnt on the cd as well since I had preordered it and listened to it a thousand times before the movie came out.
Has anyone heard the new moon score? I have that too and love it.
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

twilightfans5 wrote:Has anyone heard the new moon score? I have that too and love it.

yeah! i love the score to this movie! the twilight one was good too (except the horrible full symphonie version of bellas lullaby :P) but this score was amazing as well! i love the way you almost dont notis it in the movie because it just fits so good into the mood of the movie *giggle like a little girl*
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

twilightfans5 wrote:Really I The last song playing when Victoria is walking down the stairs didnt make the cd
15 Steps by Radiohead wasn't on the Twilight Soundtrack? I didn't buy the soundtrack but that's hard to believe.

I looked on iTunes and that song playing on the radio in Jacob's garage was on the iTunes New Moon soundtrack
twilightfans5
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightfans5 »

switzgal wrote:
twilightfans5 wrote:Really I The last song playing when Victoria is walking down the stairs didnt make the cd
15 Steps by Radiohead wasn't on the Twilight Soundtrack? I didn't buy the soundtrack but that's hard to believe.

I looked on iTunes and that song playing on the radio in Jacob's garage was on the iTunes New Moon soundtrack
Yes I bought the actual music cd and 15 steps was not on it. So I downloaded it later from zune marketplace. Maybe itunes made some kind of deal.
themeadow
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by themeadow »

switzgal wrote:

Well that's just not fair. Gr -.-. So the score is good? I was kind of skeptical about it because I don't really buy that stuff but if its worth the money I may have to get it!