Check out my fanfic or Fanart

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Check out my fanfic or Fanart

Post by ringswraith »

Well, guess I should post here too...

Starry Night has been nominated at The Indie Twific Awards for the following categories:

Best Original Character
Most Original Storyline

I would be deeply honored if you would consider voting.

Thank you, so much, for reading. /bow
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

So... I just finished my story To Feel and have began a new story!

Our Last Summer (The Way I Loved You)

Summary: A phone call brings three friends (Edward, Bella, and Alice) back to their summer homes and back into each other's lives. When tragedy strikes the group, lines will be drawn, boundaries crossed, and lives will be turned upside down. Is it really that easy to let go of your friends, or your first love, when every memory you cherish contains them? Warning one of the three main characters WILL die.

Story is rated M

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5214714/1/

Check it out and let me know what you think!

Neya
annabelle
Learning to Love Green

just updated Rosalie/Emmett fic! :)

Post by annabelle »

Last edited by annabelle on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rosalie’s been through a lot: losing her heartbeat, losing her faith in mankind, losing herself... but then she met Emmett and fell for him—the boy who gave her back her life.
fanfic: Blame The Beauty
DangerMagnet43
Settled in Forks

Post by DangerMagnet43 »

Ok so I will throw my hat into the mix.
I have received a recommend from The Twilight Secret Garden for my story Dimensional Happenstance. It's been named as one of the most unusal stories that has been seen lately. (Well I am a bit left of center to begin with, lol)
The linke to my story is directly under my siniture banner. Okay now I will name drop. TiffanyD666 (who makes all the incredible fan vid trailers) has become a friend,and graciously agreed to read my story and create the banner. I am so overwhlemed at the people who help me aorund here.

And I want to pimp out my betas Picklewinkle Oout of Choices) adn struckatthesky (Bound to a secret)

Enjoy! I have another story in progress called Paradigm Shift and two one shots. I rated them m for darker subject matter. ther is sensuality,but no lemons. Don't get me wrong, there is some great stuff out there, I am not ready to go there, lol.Thanks for letting me rant.

PS Angstgoddess003 has pormised to update on July 20th right before she goes to Comicon to sit on a ff panel.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

For anyone who enjoys one shot fanfictions and have wondered what would happen if Jasper and Bella were every alone together.

Rated: M
One Day Stand: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5226548/1/

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
EandB
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by EandB »

So to put a story on fan fiction.net you have to put it on document first?
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

EandB wrote:So to put a story on fan fiction.net you have to put it on document first?
To post a story on ff.net you have to have the story typed up in some document form.. whatever you normally use. (for example I use Microsoft Word) If it is a new story you have to go through their rules and guidelines and agree to them, then you can post. You use the Document Manager to upload the story and edit it, then click on New Story. In this section you will pick where the story should be located, the type of story, rating, brief description, ect. Then you can upload.

If you have problems or questions feel free to PM me and I can walk you through it step by step

Neya
EandB
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by EandB »

Thank you.
DangerMagnet43
Settled in Forks

Post by DangerMagnet43 »

Ok, Time to throw my hat into the ring....

***Official Shameless Plug***

Dimensional Happenstance
They come unbidden. Dreams of desire. Dreams turned to nightmares from which she cannot escape. They will change her life in ways she never could imagine. Will she be able to merge madness with reality? Rated M for future chapters. A/U The usual suspects. Twilight - Rated: M - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 39,769 - Reviews: 21 - Updated: 7-23-09 - Published: 4-22-09 - Edward & Bella
The End Of Us

Leah and Sam. In Love. Then everything changes forever. A one shot. Rated M for darker themes. Twilight - Rated: M - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,650 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 7-6-09 - Leah & Sam - Complete

Emmett And The Underwear
A One Shot about Emmett....and well, you'll see. AU/AH Rated M. Twilight - Rated: M - English - Humor/General - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,564 - Published: 7-5-09 - Emmett - Complete.

Paradigm Shift
What if you woke up one day and realized that you are stagnated in your life and your love…. Sometimes it takes a paradigm shift to survive. AU. Rated M for mature content. Twilight - Rated: M - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,548 - Reviews: 2 - Updated: 6-20-09 - Published: 6-18-09 - Bella & Edward

These can all be found at my FF Homepage http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1793630/Grashppr36

And thanks for you taking a peek (If you choose to do so)
Robyn :)
:D
jedi34567
Settled in Forks

Rachelle will always be Victoria

Post by jedi34567 »

Sad day in the TwiVerse...Rachelle Lefevre as Victoria.