Cullenism #2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Cullenism #2

Post by navarre »

BlueWolf wrote:Hey there, Cullenists! I'm new but I hope to meld in with the community! ^_^ (Just call me Blue.)
cassis_rose wrote:So, a question to ask. Anyone excited about Harry Potter HBP movie release?
I haven't seen the recent Harry Potter movies. I'm one of those people that can't get over differences in the book and the movie xD

I heard it was the best one yet - long, but awesome!! I am going this weekend to see it. Whoot!

Peace.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Post by cassis_rose »

navarre wrote:I heard it was the best one yet - long, but awesome!! I am going this weekend to see it. Whoot!

Peace.
Great! The ratings are pretty good from what I've heard. I've not read the full reviews to prevent my mind from being corrupted.

I'm watching it tomorrow! Yay!

Carlisle's blessings to all~
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hello Cullenists.
I was fortunate enough to see Harry Potter, and let me tell you, it is worth it.
The plot's a little lame, but it's visually outstanding.
I was not bored once, and I almost cried at a bunch of parts.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Remmett_Until_Dusk
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Remmett_Until_Dusk »

Ok, Harry Potter was awsome!

I went to see it last night but I went with a friend and we went in fancy dress.

She was Harry Potter and I was, wait for it... Bellatrix LeStrange!

Oh man it was so cool. Little kids were actually scared of me and I got popcorn in my feather headdress.

Ah well...
Remmett Until Dusk
Emmett's
Demolition Crew! But not as good as Jasper's Confederate Army! Hell Yeah!
Team PG!-Remmett Nightstorm. ~ Cullenism and patriotism and the host. ~
Cullenism Martyr/Missionary in training.
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

Bellatrix is my favorite HP character ever. From the first time she was intoduced in the books, I loved it. Ad when I found out that she would be portrayed by Helena Bonham Carter I was even more excited -if possible.

Anyway, my fellow Cullenists I might be the worst Cullenist ever -I almost never post. I have summer lessons until the last day of July and I am constantly studying for the final examinations which are held next spring (here we have ot study the whole year really hard in order to get good grades), so I have almost no time... I began with th sacrifice of deleting every song in my playlist that is also in the SM's playlists for the books, in order to listen to them again in August (when I'm finally on vacation), while re-reading the books...

I hope that you get a summer.

Carlisle's blessings upon us all-
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Hello Blue! Since our High Priestess Jazz Girl isn't here at the moment I shall tell you that you will want to check out the tenants that are on the first page of this thread. They are in the third post I believe, posted by Jazz Girl, herself. My name is Ashley, Keeper of the Names, by the way. :) I will add you to the list of Cullenists on the first page.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Ah yes, I seem to have forgotten to greet Blue.
Thank you for joining our faith, I am Derek, one of the many believers of the Cullenist faith.
Carlisle's blessings upon us all~
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Post by cassis_rose »

HBP is really great! Best movie yet!

Next year, I'm going all dress up in Slytherin colours. This year, the movie took me by surprise and I didn't even have time to re-read the book. Next year, I'll be ready!

Hope everyone have a wonderful weekend!
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
Remmett_Until_Dusk
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Remmett_Until_Dusk »

Ah yes. I went to Hp 6 dressed as Bellatrix LeStrange.

One hell of an evening :D
One hell of a costume :D
One hell of a feather head-dress :D
Remmett Until Dusk
Emmett's
Demolition Crew! But not as good as Jasper's Confederate Army! Hell Yeah!
Team PG!-Remmett Nightstorm. ~ Cullenism and patriotism and the host. ~
Cullenism Martyr/Missionary in training.
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Remmett_Until_Dusk wrote:Ok, Harry Potter was awsome!

I went to see it last night but I went with a friend and we went in fancy dress.

She was Harry Potter and I was, wait for it... Bellatrix LeStrange!

Oh man it was so cool. Little kids were actually scared of me and I got popcorn in my feather headdress.

Ah well...
yeah, little kids were scared of Remmett, while they stood there laughing at me!...I was Harry Potter! :lol:
Me and her were queuing up to get popcorn and drinks....and the guy at the counter(who looked like he could be a weasley brother I might add) kept laughing....then I went back at the interval to get more...and there was this little chav, about 5 years younger than me, laughing and trying to look down at me :x --stupid mini chav!

yeah well Blue...I think I'm the worst.....I think I've only ever posted 3 times!...once to join and two other times to comment on things Remmett has said! :oops:
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer