Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Location, Location, Location

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

I loved the locations...it was all so eye-catching, especially the baseball scene the 'clearing'...that waterfall. My sister and I are convinced we are moving there... XD
ImageImage
E<3B
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

I loved the locations...it was all so eye-catching, especially the baseball scene the 'clearing'...that waterfall. My sister and I are convinced we are moving there... :mrgreen:
ImageImage
E<3B
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

I dont really care if they use volterra or not, as long as its ancient and beautiful.

I was so dissapointed they ddin't use forks at all! I really wanted to see what it was like on film, as well as in photos.
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
littlelamb
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by littlelamb »

I am expecting big things in the scenary department for New Moon but as for Twilight's setting, BEAUTIFUL. I fell in love with it and was wishing that I could be standing up in the trees looking down at all of that gorgeousness! It is defnitely worth a visit. La Push was great too because it was exactly like I pictured it.
EdwardsPrincess
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by EdwardsPrincess »

dimber wrote:
If anyone want to come, just give me a call...I have a very comfortable sofa :lol:

I'd love to take you up on that offer! HOWEVER...I don't have $630 laying around for airfare from Ohio to Italy! :lol:

You'll have to take lots of pictures to share with us! :)
WishIWasACullen

Post by WishIWasACullen »

Firstly, I was ECSTATIC that so much filming was done in Portland and other parts of Oregon because the filming sites were only about an hour away from where I live. It is so beautiful and matches the Forks description so well. I hope they do a lot of the NM filming in the same areas so I can be in the vicinity during filming =D The only thing that makes me sad is when I see interviews with the cast and they are so upset and appalled by the weather. They comment a lot on how wet it is, how cold it is, how crazy Oregonians are that the majority of us don't wear raincoats (which is true.). It IS wet and it IS cold but that's the Pacific Northwest for you! All in all, I think filming locations were primo. =D good job Twilight crew!!
"Is it not enough… just to have a long and happy life with me?"

"For Now...."

E <3 B

WishIWasACullen

Post by WishIWasACullen »

Firstly, I was ECSTATIC that so much filming was done in Portland and other parts of Oregon because the filming sites were only about an hour away from where I live. It is so beautiful and matches the Forks description so well. I hope they do a lot of the NM filming in the same areas so I can be in the vicinity during filming =D The only thing that makes me sad is when I see interviews with the cast and they are so upset and appalled by the weather. They comment a lot on how wet it is, how cold it is, how crazy Oregonians are that the majority of us don't wear raincoats (which is true.). It IS wet and it IS cold but that's the Pacific Northwest for you! All in all, I think filming locations were primo. =D good job Twilight crew!!
"Is it not enough… just to have a long and happy life with me?"

"For Now...."

E <3 B

bashful
Settled in Forks

Post by bashful »

I read somewhere for New Moon, they may be filming in Canada,
and of course i flipped. I HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE its true!
because i dont even care if i have to find a way to drive myself there.
:) :D
Edward: "Do you want me to sing to you? I'll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams away."
TEAM SWITZERLAND
chrichelle
Settled in Forks

Post by chrichelle »

I feel so sad! I live so close to many of the WA state locations from what it sounds like, but I have yet to go there and check them out. I've actually never been to forks, but my cousin and I are planning on taking a "Twilight Tour" sometime after the holiday season/spring time.

Does anyone know if there will be postings about where they will be filming the next movie at? Like, location postings? Oh, I don't know how to say it clearly. LOL!
Into the Night Aro & OC fanfic by yours truely. Work in progress, FYI
chrichelle
Settled in Forks

Post by chrichelle »

WishIWasACullen wrote:The only thing that makes me sad is when I see interviews with the cast and they are so upset and appalled by the weather. They comment a lot on how wet it is, how cold it is, how crazy Oregonians are that the majority of us don't wear raincoats (which is true.). It IS wet and it IS cold but that's the Pacific Northwest for you!
LOL! I never wear a raincoat either. If I'm in a prissy mood I'll put on my hood, and on really rainy days I might break out my umbrella, but 9 out of 10 times I just am all "Whatever. I'm used to it" when it comes to the rain.

I don't understand why people have to make such a big fuss out of it. *giggles*
Into the Night Aro & OC fanfic by yours truely. Work in progress, FYI