Movie Review Time: I liked Breaking Dawn Pt 2!

Discussion of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 2

Moderators: December, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Movie Review Time: I liked Breaking Dawn Pt 2!

Post by December »

This is a thread where you can talk to other fans about how you loved the movie and generally squee.

Please remember that this is a review thread, not a discussion thread. If you felt differently about the movie, there's a suitable thread for you to post your own review on. Please be respectful of others' opinions.
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Movie Review Time: I liked Breaking Dawn Pt 2!

Post by Lieziewiezie »

I loved it! I thought it was an excellent combination of fun and laughter and pure excitement and sitting in the theater with open mouth going 'Whatttt????'.

I really liked the filming and just the color and atmosphere in this movie. I am happy.
I saw all the movies back to back in a marathon yesterday with the new one to finish up and it really was an excellent way to end an era. I could probably find a few small things to nag about, but I don't care. It was so much better then part one, luckelly.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Movie Review Time: I liked Breaking Dawn Pt 2!

Post by clpviolet »

not only did i like the movie.....I LOVED IT!!!!!!! it was so amazingly awesome. i couldn't help but scream out at certain .....parts there was a very lively bunch or bunches of people at the back and other end of the theater and when they started screaming out at the fight sequence and at certain deaths they made me scream "NO!!!!" and others made me say "YES!!!!!!!".

i was on the edge of my seat....like :o :o :shock: :swoon: :o :shock: :?. i went to see it with my mom who hasn't read the books and my aunt who has. and my mom was next to me and my aunt on the other side of her. when things started going off the deep end and all i could think of was "what the heck is going on????" i had to grab her hand and just held on to it for a while cause when Aro killed Carlisle and set him on fire, i was like "oh hell no!!!! this is not supposed to happen, lol?!?!?!?!" and then all hell broke loose and it was complete chaos!! lol. when the punchline hit and it was all a very very elaborate vision from Alice, everybody was like "hell yeah!!!" and started cracking up. i loved that it was what we were all missing and expecting when we were reading the book. We know that Alice saw the future, but we didn't get to see it.....this time we did and it was just brilliant!!!!
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms