All the best and get well soon!

Miss you all :)

Deb

x
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Re: Rob's Halfway House -- #7

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Just wanted to stop by and tell Susie "Happy Birthday"!
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

First things first folks....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSIE!

I really do hope you have a truly great day!! I am sending you lots of birthday eHugs & also this which I totally stole from somewhere on the internet :lol:

Caryn - We are totally tv buddies :D
I didn't see the stills from the video. I'm not sure if I want to... But they way you described it, it could be the scene from where she finds out she's pregnant. I wish it was next November already so we can find out! :lol:

Susie - (replying to your posts lol) How was teaching the 1 student? I bet you they enjoyed it having you all to themself so they could ask all their queries!
Yep my headache is pretty much away now. Sometimes I get a little niggle, but it normally goes away on it's own after a few minutes. I often get "bursts" of headaches - don't get any for weeks and then get a few bad ones straight after one another. I hope everything went ok at your annual exam yesterday.

Tammy - That banner for Christina is just amazing. You really are talented!! Maybe you could make one for me one day (only if thats ok!) but I have no idea what I would like... LOL

Ginnie - I too hope that everthing goes well for William and Kate (and everyone else in the world really :lol: happy, in love, and peace from papz!). I remember when Diana died - I was quite young (11 years old) but can remember finding out. My mom was really upset, and I remember wondering why. My whole family (all the aunts, cousins etc) watched the funeral and we were all in tears. It was very sad.
That's quite exciting that your daughter wants to read the Twilight books. I'm sure you and her will have a lot of great conversations about it in a few years when she reads them.

Brienna - Hey girl!! Sorry to hear that the pregnancy is still not going too good. Have the doctors got any ideas for you to try and feel a bit better?
Yay for HP! I'm going to see it on Friday. Looking forward to it!

Marielle - Oh my goodness!! That beach pic from BD shooting... wow. Like seriously, WOW!! I'm sitting here with a big cheery grin :D

Deb!! HELLO THERE! :D

Well... I was gonna read more of EP tonight, but seeing Christina's beautiful new banner really makes me want to watch Remember Me - so that's what I'm gonna do! My bf is gonna watch it too - he's away to make the popcorn in a sec. Susie: we are celebrating Rob on tv for your birthday!

So I am off - see ya the morra!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I'm gone for 2 days and you ladies post like crazy! Wow! I am impressed! LOVED the pics on Robessesd!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSIE !!!!!

I hope you have a blessed day today!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

Jaclyn~ I'd love to do a banner for you!! I'll put one together for you since you're not sure what you want. Then you can just let me know if you like it or not :)

EDIT** Jaclyn does this one work for you?

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSIE!!!
(you thought I forgot huh? As if.... :P )

Although I almost forgot I made that one till I went through my pics....
Last edited by TammyAZ on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

Super Duper Quick Post!

Happy Birthday Susie!!

Also, I won the Overall Judges' Choice Award in The Scene Stealers Contest on fanfiction.net! So exciting and very humbling. I don't think any of the judges are HH sisters, but "Thank You Judges!" :D

Okay, I'll be back later to read and properly post-- must cook dinner now! ;)
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Ginnie-Was it for the one you just posted? If so, LOVED it!

HH girls, it's a MUST read! Click on her link below her banner and read it! It's great!

EDIT:Tammy, once again FABULOUS work! You always make me smile with everything you make, your excellant!!!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
velvet409
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by velvet409 »

Just a quick drive-by post to say...

Happy Happy Birthday Susie!!!! :D :D :D :D

Hope you've had a great day. How could you not with all the lovely gifties the ladies have left for you here in the HH? ;)
Banner by TammyAZ
"Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch."
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

THANK YOU FOR THE LOVELY BIRTHDAY WISHES, EVERYONE!!

You ladies are very special! I'm so lucky to have friends like you.

I've checked in a couple of times to read the the thread, but didn't have time to post as I was too busy celebrating my birthday! I taught my class this morning (most of the students came back, but some stayed home to recover from their holiday). Then I met my mom for lunch. Then I had some quality time with hubs before he had to leave for a class, then when Sonny Boy got home, the two of us went out to dinner to our favorite Cuban restaurant.

Now Sonny Boy has been picked up for circus by our car pooling buddies - a bit of a confusion though. We both thought the other was driving tonight! I finally called them and they were waiting for us!! (I did confirm last week, but they forgot) So, they rushed over here just now. I appreciate not having to drive tonight - it's a late class - 8:15-9:15. Unfortunately, I haven't been feeling my best today - a little vertigo and just plain tired. I blame it on staying up WAY too late Monday night finishing up Mockingjay. Good thing I celebrate my birthday for two weeks.... :lol: I have to stay healthy for my surgery - to bed early tonight!

Christina - Yes- the little Rob gifties have really made my birthday special!

JennJenn - Thanks for pointing out the link to Ginnie's Scene Stealers submission. Very cool pics!!

Ginnie - Congrats!!! I'm not the least surprised....

Tammy- That banner for Jaclyn is just beautiful and my birthday pic is causing my pulse to quicken...

Jaclyn - Great birthday pics!!! Yummy. Teaching one student is really more like tutoring. We went through some things she missed one day when she was gone. Your headaches sound like they could be hormone related. I hope you have lots of tissues nearby when you watch RM. Has your bf seen it before?

Chrissy - Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Deb - Thanks for coming all the way over to the Lex to post those HOT pics of Rob just for my birthday!!

Marielle - You say the sweetest things!!!

Dawn - Thanks for the birthday wishes. As Marielle said, (so sweetly) I'm the one who has traveled around. You're in PA, right? Currently no one lives near you, but I could meet you for lunch sometime after the holidays! I agree with you on the leaked video/pics - They have no respect for the actors as people.

I can't scroll down anymore - I'm going to submit and edit to add the rest....STAND BY-
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

My Lovely HH Sisters~
Dinner's done... so am I. (*Nods to Jaclyn* ;))
Now on to you:

JennJenn~ First of all, I just want to say "thank you"! You have been a staunch supporter from the second I gave you the link to my FF profile. You read and review every single chapter and in addition, support me here too! You're a doll and I appreciate it so very, very, very much!

Yes. "I Don't Believe You" won the Overall Judges' Choice Award & was selected for an Individual Judge's Choice as SydneyAlice's favorite story out of twenty other one-shots! Basically, I won twice. *THUD*
The banners I linked above were my prizes, which is awesome as I have no talent in that department at all. I also love that they actually used a close-up of Krisella's hand with the ring on it from the Lapa pics for one of the banners. It's perfect for this little story and just SO awesome! (I find I've been saying awesome a lot tonight. Hmmm...)

Brienna~ Ah... I'm so sorry sweetie! Hang in there and we're glad you're still with us!

Caryn~ I must have commented on those same pics somewhere else. I saw the one you're talking about and a few others, and I had the exact thoughts you did. From what I understand, they were not actually filming when those stills took place, but they occurred in between takes. I guess in the vid, she was shown like that (kneeling on the floor) for a few seconds. A few people said she was just looking around waiting on the crew or something. Like you, I immediately wondered what in heavens name Bella would have been doing on the floor in her underwear. And then I thought... Well, if she were were puking her guts out in the middle of the night then that might make sense. So yeah-- that's the ridiculously long version of why I completely agree with you! LOL.

Deb~ Nice to see you! Will you be back?

Dawn~ You know... I have similar thoughts to you that KStew photo even though I haven't seen it. In fact, my very first reaction when I saw the stills that Caryn mentioned and the photos of Rob in his skivvies was "Are you kidding me? who does that?" I guess I just thought... What if that was my friend/sister/brother, or worse, child? Their poor parents, you know? Now here's another thought- with the on-set pics at least, I realize that actors are used to being in a certain state of undress around the crew and other cast. However, don't you think that they should feel like they are safe their work environment?? I mean you're there to do a job and it's supposed to be done professionally. Anything where nudity (partial or full) is involved requires a huge amount of trust between cast and crew as it is. When people take images that nobody knows are being taken and then distribute them, they are basically violating that trust and in a sense the actors who are putting themselves out there. DOn't get me wrong, I love on-set pics and behind the scenes stuff as much as anyone, but there is a line & I see it being crossed way too often these days.

PS- I'm glad you're still with us. :-)

PPS~ Christina & I are lucky enough to have stumbled into the HH and then found out we lived less than an hour away from each other. We're an anomaly to be sure. However, my in-laws are pressuring me to bring the kids up to New Jersey for Christmas break, so if I head that way I'll let you know. Maybe we can pull a Susie and have a secret meeting. (Oh, wait... I guess I shouldn't have said anything then. :lol: )

Anne-Marie~ Thinking of you! How are you doing today?

MissP~ I'm still waiting...

Susie~ AHH!! You posted on top of me. LOL! Since I have you here: My gift will be late, but I was hit with a bit of inspiration and it involves you. ;) ;)