Rob's Halfway House (HH #6)

Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Re: Rob's Summer House (HH #6)

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Caryn~ That was adorable story. Rob seriously is a sweetie.
Banner by TammyAZ
Brienna
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Brienna »

Hi girls!

I don't have the time to respond to individual posts right now. And seeing that I did read with you, I'm not going to catch up on responding to 6 pages :lol: Sorry ;)
Hope to be on more, I'm feeling a lot better. I'm still very tired, but at the same time, I feel very energetic. Hormones ;)

Have a good day all!!!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning Ladies…

Pfew…two days left before the weekend...I haven’t made plans yet but they say it’s going to be very nice outside so I think maybe a trip to the beach to say goodbye to the summer would be nice…

Aww, Fi…that sounds like such a sweet guy to say that…maybe you’ve got a winner there…

Raine, I think they will start with the first season of Glee here…I mean there are a lot of people here who don’t know what Glee is at all so they need a proper introduction…

Jaclyn, 12 weeks of first aid training…wow…that’s long…I know it will be really helpful to know everything but here in Holland it’s a 6 week training at max…
Yeah I was totally bouncing when I read that Pfach was getting ready for BD…I can’t believe it’s about to start…

Caryn, I read about Rob’s road trip as well, I guess he is going to Kstew as she is I believe still in New Orleans…I want to go with them so much… I think they will have a really good time, driving, eating, laughing and playing/making music…jeez I’m jealous…It’s material for dreams that’s for sure…

Ooh that story you posted….Now I’m really jealous…but what a nice story…I bet that woman had trouble breathing for the rest of the day…

Susie, you make me laugh…yeah I have the tenancy to notice cute guys everywhere…specially when I’m reading romance or good smut…but the guys on court were so damn cute and good…
Normally the heater won’t go on until the end of October but normally we have a nice warm Indian summer, but not this year at night it’s cold and my house gets cold very quickly (or maybe it’s just me)…but now I can function again with the heater on…

Brienna… I hope you get up and running quickly…

OMG RELEASE DATE FOR ECLIPSE HAS BEEN PUBLISHED….
They say it will be 4 December…that’s like two days before the saint Nicolas celebration here (we give each other presents at that day)….
Still I think it’s much too late…I want it now…
AND EVEN BIGGER THEY SAY AUDIO COMMENT BY KSTEW AND ROB!!!!!
Ah well here is the link

Susie start planning a trip to your family, BD start shooting in Vancouver in February!!!

well have to do some work...see you later
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
VirginiaMay

Post by VirginiaMay »

For some bizarre reason I'm not getting update alerts in my email right now... GRRR!!

Missed all the fun yesterday, but I finished a long *** chapter that I've been working on, so that's good. See you all soon.
If the Lex will start letting me know when you pop in and post! Ugh....
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Afternoon folks,

Not got long...

Susie - I made the Spanish chicken - but I cheat by buying the sauce :lol: It's really nice though, and you can add extra veg etc if you lie.
Aw I didn't check my links last night - sorry that they don't work! I will try and look at them later :)
I hope Choir went well last night!

Desiree - Aw I'm glad your son enjoyed his first day back at pre-school! That's great that you are getting to work a little too.

Caryn - *squeeling right along with you* Thank for you posting that girls account of meeting Rob!! Aww! He is just so unbeleivably sweet... She is indeed a lucky lady!!!

Brienna - Yay! I'm glad you are starting to feel much better now.

Marielle - I hope you do have a nice weekend so you can enjoy a final weekend at the beach! Do you ever go in the winter? I know it will be cold etc, but I always think the beach looks really cool and slightly bizarre in wintertime - when there is both sand and snow! :lol:
Yep 12 weeks is ages! Haha! It's a 24 hour course, and it's 2 hours a week... It would be good if they made the nighhts longer with less weeks! lol
Oh my!!! Eclipse audio commentary with Rob & Kristen??? YAY!!!! :D :D

Ginnie - I didn't even know you could set the Lex up to tell you when someone posts Haha! I'm glad you managed to get some writing done yesterday!

Ok I gotta run. I will try and go on later but lots to do tonight - so have a great Thursday everyone!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
VirginiaMay

Post by VirginiaMay »

Holy Canoli Ladies!!! Guess what???

Hubby is coming home early!!! :o

He'll be home Monday night...
Let the manic housecleaning begin. And, oh crap... gotta call the spa too and see if they can get me in before then. Yipes!! :lol:
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

*tiptoes into the SH* *small voice* Hey...

I know it's been ages since th elast tie I posted, but too many things were going on those days and I wasn't always in the mood for a good post. Anyway, things are shorted out now and it feels like I regain my mental tranquility.

I really want to catch up with your lives and I hope I'll manage the following days.

I loved the fact that we got to hear from Rob, eventually, without the involvment of friggin' pappz.I missed him loads and I cannot wait for October to begin (Well, I don't wait October only for Rob...). I think it's great he gets a road trip because he can kinda get away from all these crazy stuff.

A few days ago I finally got to hear about university accomodation. Turns out I'm getting a twin en suite room in Notting Hill in a very low price (London-wise). Happy is not enough to describe the way I feel :) London life, here I come!!

Studying goes well, too, but I'm not as productive as I'd like to. But I'm trying my best.

I hear that Brienna is pregnant? Congratulations, girl!

Caryn - Holly crow, I just read the blog entry you posted. He's so damn sweet! I really want to meet him someday! The baby comment made me go "Aww...". Rob, why do you have to be so perfect and still so... human?

I really wish there was a way to see Eclipse again on theatre! But I'll be still in Greece on Monday. I guess I have to wait until the DVD is released in the UK to watch it again. Does anybody know when the UK release date is?

Anyway, I have to go now but I promise I'll be back later. I missed you all loads, even though my abscense was voluntary.

Yeah, I know. I have a cupboard full of pregnancy tests for pictures like this one.

Oldie goodie

Classic!

See ya!
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Hi Ladies!

I'm at work (school) today for a staff meeting/work day and then prep for my class that starts on Monday. I'm sneaking in a quick peak here on my lunch break. I'll have to do my main post later, but I do have to say-

Ginnie - I'm so happy for you that your hubs is coming home early!

Time to return to the teamwork that is going on here at school!

See ya!
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

just a quickie post to say hi. I have read the post, but can't make a good post. Just stopping in to say that I took my daughter to the doctors and found out she has a touch of pnuemonia(SP?). So please keep her in your thoughts and prayers! She is feeling so horrible and she is only 4.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Hi Everyone!!
It's pretty quiet here today!

It's always hard for me to get used to working again. (I know I won't get too much sympathy.) It's the rushing around to get there on time and getting home late and having to make dinner when I'm tired. (I know, a lot of you do this.) After a couple of weeks I'm used to it and then it's OK. Just the first week - starting classes is stressful (and I don't even have half of what Tonise has to do!!) To make things a little bit harder- it is still so darned cold here and my building of course doesn't have the boiler going yet and I think they've had the outside air (50 degrees) circulating through the building. Today I wore my polar fleece jacket and my tartan plain tam that I got in Edinburgh while visiting Jaclyn! I looked pretty cute!

Desiree - It sounds like your new job is going well. It’s so great to have your child happy in preschool – they start becoming more and more independent.

MissP – What was up at your parents’ house? Just a social visit? It’s nice that you live nearby.

Caryn – Yep. That is one heart warming story. Yep. He has confirmed that he wants to have kids – “when I have have a kid…” not “if”. They way he acted with the little tot -you know that is just how I imagined him in my fanfic for Mel!!! Are you still smiling?

Brienna – I’m so glad you’re feeling better!

Marielle – You’re so funny!! You’ve always got the count down to the weekend! I’m starting to need the central heat to be turned on here too!! I go to bed with two hot packs! Eclipse DVD release!! I’m already planning for the midnight party!!! Great news about the commentary. BD in Vancouver in Feb??? Does that mean they are staying in Baton Rouge for a long time???? I’ll have to go visit there.

Ginnie – I’m impressed that you get so much writing done. Your kids must be older, right? Sometimes I don’t get alerts – but usually it’s in the afternoon for some reason. Again, I’m so happy your hubs is coming home. I totally understand what you mean about having to do some power cleaning.

Jaclyn – I forgot to mention earlier that I think it is great that you are doing CPR courses! That’s a long course – you’ll be well trained.

Deb – Nice to see you!! Congrats on your posh dormitory!! You’re bound to spot some celebs there. I love that pic of Rob in the kitchen with the gray sweater…..

JennJenn – Sorry to hear that your daughter has pneumonia! Wow. I hope you don’t have it too. It is scary when little ones get sick. I’m glad you caught it early. She should respond well to the antibiotics.

Well, I'm still chilled -all I want to do is put on my flannel jammies and get in bed with a book. I'm reading Eat Pray Love now.

Good Night!!