Rob's Halfway House (HH #6)

missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Re: Rob's Summer House (HH #6)

Post by missp »

Susie wrote:
MissP - I don't understand this: Sonic run...Grape Cream Slush Please enlighten me! I'm glad you're all caught up with your prep now and can relax on the weekends. Are you writing another fanfic?
[/b]
Hi, Susie- and all my other HH sisters! It's been a very busy but productive day. Went back to hometown this morning and helped sister #2 finish up our yard sale. Only a few items didn't sell so we put those in the local Hannah Home (charity) box. Then, I worked in the classroom and got papers graded and plans written.
:lol: A Sonic run...That's one of our local fast food hangouts in the South. They wear skates to deliver your food. They have THE best ice cream slushies around! Their fried dill pickles are yummy too! Yes, I have a new fanfic started. I've written the prologue, and I'm working on Chapter 1. Well, I'm off to bed so I can get up and head out to early service in the morning. Happy Sunday, ya'll!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning Ladies...

Seriously I'm getting worried...where is everybody...
I feel prefectly happy having Rob all to myself but I want you girls around to gush about it ;)

Where is Caryn, I can't believe she is MIA for two days already...

Susie, I didn't got the time to watch Remember Me, my bf doesn't like romantic movies so I had to watch it when he was away and that was just now...
My mom would be happy to hear you consider her young, she thinks she's getting a bit too old...

Missp, a new fanfic...I'm curious...what's it about?

You know, it's as quiet here as in the world of Rob's fanbase, no news, no new pictures...I like that they leave him alone for a bit, still does it really have to be this quiet?

Well, I found something I haven't seen before, nice in black and white
I really think our Summer house should have a porch

Tonight are the Emmy's, does anyone knows if any of the twilight stars will make it to the red carpet? maybe they will presenting an award?

Okay, I hope that when I come back, that's after doing groceries and watching F1 racing that some has posted...Susie, Missp and I are feeling quite lonely at the moment...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Happy Sunday all!

I am here! :lol: Although, Marielle is right - it has been awfully quiet this weekend! I hope everyone will be back posting all refreshed on Monday :)

I was out lat night with people I used to work with. I had a really really nice time!

Tracy - The place we are going to on holiday next year gets booked up very very fast. Sometimes you can get one a few months before, but mostly they are all booked up around 9-12 months in advance, so we decided not to risk it and just book it. We can always cancel nearer the time without losing any money if for some reason we cannot make it. Hope we don't have to though!
Yeah I think I might buy the film that P:aLS was based on..if I do, I'll let you know what I think of it!

JennJenn - Hahaha, your dream sounds awesome!!! :lol:

Susie - I'm glad you had fun at the State Fair! Ouch - sorry your knee is playing up.. I know how frustrating it can be for you!
Caryn is away to her SiL shower this weekend (I think? lol). I'm sure she will pop in whenever she gets a chance... I hope so anyway!!

missp - Yay! I'm glad your yard sale was such a success! Now you will have an excellent reason to go shopping and fill up your closets again ;)
Sonic Run sounds great! I've always wanted to go to somewhere that sells food on skates!!

Marielle - I'm glad you enjoyed RM - Rob really is great in it isn't he? Sorry your shopping trip didn't go as planned - I was away shopping yesterday too, and I agree about the clothes. I couldn't really see anything I liked either :( Although I did get a new pair of beautiful shoes!! :D

Ok well I'm off. Need to do some housework, go food shopping and then make dinner...
Catch you all later!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Good Evening Ladies!!!

So I'm spending the night at my auntie's place babysitting my cousins (although they're all adults sort off but they're still all younger that me thus the babysitting :D ) They have several computers scattered along the house, which is why I can lex the whole night :lol: . Yesterday's girls night out was fun. We ended up staying until sunrise this morning. Dinner, then clubbing then we finally sit down to Starbucks until 6am just laughing and chatting and catching up. We even managed to plan an out of the country vacation next year. Yay hope we could push it through, if it does I'm sure it would be one heck of an adventure...

This afternoon we went to take my little niece to the mall. She had a very good time running around, wouldn't even let us hold her hand while tearing the place down. She chased a couple of little boys who seems afraid of her over enthusiasm :lol: . I was teasing big bro that her little girl is already out chasing boys and he says she's just having fun. Poor guy :lol: I think he'll go gray prematurely by the time my niece is starting to really notice boys...

Jaclyn - Yay glad your cookout turns out to be a fun one. I did manage to catch some sleep. Lots of it :lol:

Susie - Hmmnnn ideal tourist visit, they're here all throughout the year :lol: but I think the ideal time is during May - July. That's the time weather is changing from Summer to Rainy season so not too hot and not too many rains.

Tammy - I love the wallpapers you've made... :P

Tracy - I know, lots of my friends says I'm weird that way :lol: But it works for me, makes me more excited with the book I'm reading. When I first bought Deathly Hallows, I was a bit confused coz there's no epilogue, I manage to read a whole lot of spoilers looking for the last chapter (SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ DH: which happens to be the 16 years after the defeat of Voldy), I was still in review school at that time and because of the many spoilers I've read I became overly, as in, super giddy and decided to ditch school that day because I cannot focus... :roll:

Marielle - Yay congrats on being able to watch Remember Me. Awww its alright we all cried at the emotional part too. Yap I was close to big bro seeing as we are the once close in age...we like to tease and bash each other most of the time but I think that's common for siblings :lol: Stayed home on a Friday night then went out on a Saturday night and now spending the night with my cousins.

Alrighty, I'm off to FB. I'm so glad its a holiday tomorrow atleast I could sleep late tonight and wake up late tomorrow...
Have a great day everyone...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

*walks slowly and a little crookedly into the SummerHouse*

Honeys, I'm home.

Good gods have I missed you all!! I'm sorry for my prolonged absence. It was totally unplanned, actually. But this weekend has been downright NUTS!! Friday, Hubs had to take the Netbook with him to work, so I didn't have a computer that I could use to lurk while overseeing my training. Then, by the time I was done getting everything wrapped up and cleaned up, I had to bust out the door, get home, get packed and get on the road because the fam (oldest SiL and middle SiL) were meeting me at my mother's (where I was staying to dog/house sit while parentals were out of town this weekend) to do pre-Shower stuff. Then BabySiL decided to skip her concert and join us, with fiance in tow. So, Hubs, Monkeys, SiL1, SiL2, SiL3, BiL to be and I all piled out to supper and chat.Then we realized that there wasn't really any food at my parents' house, and we had extra Shower stuff to pick up. So, off we went to the grocery. By the time we got back to the house, it was after 11 pm. We got started playing cards and the next thing you know, it's 1:30 am and I am wiped.

Saturday was the Shower, which was held in the conference room at my office. So, we were running to begin with. Hubs took the Monkeys to the cross country meet with him while we girls finished up Shower preparations, got ready to go and were out the door by 10:30 am. By the time we got the cake picked up, got to the office and got set up, the afternoon was half over. The shower took a little longer than anticipated due to BabySiL's penchant for not tearing wrapping paper when she unwraps gifts. But, it was a beautiful day for her. She had lots of family and friends join us and it was fun meeting all the people who will be at the wedding with us. By the time we got cleaned up and home though, it was after 7. As my mom has a pool and a really nice backyard, we decided to make full use of the facilities and were outside last night until almost midnight!!! Then it was up this morning and get everything cleaned up and get out the door. This weekend has been crazy!! I didn't even read the UoEM update until 1am when I finally got in bed!

I was laughing though when you all were talking about it being so quiet around here. When I logged on and saw 5 pages that I'd miss, my first thought was, "figures, the one weekend it's hopping and busy and I miss it." But, it's nice to be missed I guess. :D

* Warning: MegaCatchUpPost*
Susie~ Yes, kicking my butt, indeed. I’ve been completely out of touch since Friday morning and it drove me NUTS all weekend. Sometimes, I think it’s pretty sad when I get a little anxious not being “in the know”. But then I realize that my addiction is, at least a little more healthy than others I could have and I feel a little better. :lol: Although, I do have friends who text me and let me know what's going on so I don't miss anything *coughRob'sInArgentinawithKriscough*.

Minnesota State Fair? Sweet. I didn’t make it to ours this year. But, it sounds like you had a lovely time. But, no riding of midway rides? Not even the Ferris Wheel? That’s always my favorite part. Does your state fair revel in creating new and hideously unhealthy fried foods to sell people? Every year, the Indiana State Fair announces, about 2 weeks prior to fair time, what new fried thing(s) they will have. This year, it was Fried Butter. Kid you not. A battered and fried stick of butter. It was nuts. Last year, they had fried Pepsi.

Raine~ :lol: Skipping to the end?? No fair, especially in fanfic. We who suffered and waited for updates are all extremely jealous you got to read with the HEA assured. Actually, I ALWAYS used to do that with any book I read. I would always read the very last page first. Ironically, it took fanfic to break me of that habit.

Brienna~ Aww, sweetie. I’m sorry you feel so blech. My pregnancies were like that, too. With Biggun, I had no issues at all (other than gaining 50 lbs :roll: ) . Typical morning sickness that passed relatively quickly, wasn’t really all that tired, no issues other than what you’d expect. With Littlun, WHOLE NEW BALLGAME. Hubs and I like to joke that that boy used up ALL his points while still in the womb. I was sick as a dog from the word go, couldn’t eat a thing and survived on popcorn and Gatorade but still managed to gain 50 lbs (WTF!!), migraines (including one that lasted 3 days), and at one point, he was sitting on my bladder and blocking it, so I couldn’t pee for like 18 hours. I was literally on a first name basis with the triage nurses at the hospital. So, I’m right there with you. It’s amazing how different things can be. I'll keep praying that everything calms down and you get back to feeling better.

Marielle~ I know. While I miss Rob, these outtakes are keeping me going. Well, that and the fact that I know that he’s somewhere just completely relaxed and happy and enjoying life. Bummer about the Robathon. I’m hoping to have one tomorrow on my day off!

You hadn’t seen Remember Me!!! Oh, sweetie!! Well, thank the gods you’ve been welcomed to the club. Rob as Tyler is just downright amazing. LOVE HIM HARD!

I’m betting the only Twilight presence at the Emmy’s tonight will be Peter. The rest, save maybe Billy Burke of late, don’t have a TV presence. But, Nurse Jackie is well nominated. So, hopefully we’ll catch a glimpse or three of Daddy C.

AnnMarie~ Yep, know the feeling. When you are used to having that prancy, warm, furry presence, it’s a hard thing to be without. A sweet new friend would be a lovely thing.

Mel~ It’s been so long since I was actually on FB (the dangers of having mobileFB). I’ll have to hop on and take a look. I’m sure Buddy (and his momma) were gorgeous.

Deb~ Welcome back!!! YAYAYAY for fixed internet. Good girl, being all focused and determined. It’ll serve you well.

Sandy~ Posting pretty like that does not keep you stealthy. It guaran-freaking-tees that we are going to notice and tacklehug your absent behind!!! :lol:

Jaclyn~ Aww, sorry dad isn’t feeling so well. Yep, I’m jazzed BD is in paperback. I’m trying to decide whether to purchase the version it’s in now, or wait until they release the “movie version”. I have those three to take with me when I travel and I don’t want to have extra copies of any of the books. If I wait, it will give me three full sets (*facepalm* gods I’m a dork) one set that are my regular readers, the collectors set (in the box and still in the plastic) and my “traveling set”. Decisions decisions. Mmmm, I love Tokyo Rob&Kristen. They both look soooo gorgeous. The AM outtakes…. DAMN!! Been killing me for two days!

Sounds like you had a ripping good time last night!! We were all joking after coming in from the pool that it sucks when you get old. Used to be, we’d be up until 3 or 4 playing cards and shooting the breeze. Last night, we were all exhausted by 12:30! :lol: Live it up, girl!

Tracy~ Good gods, the porch railing pics!! I’m totes with you. We wouldn’t make it past the door. Aww, I missed you all, too. So much!

JennJenn~ What exactly did you eat before bed when you had that dream!?!?! That was hysterical!

MissP~ Mmmmm, Duncan McCloud!! Love me a little Highlander, too, girl. He is one tall drink of water. *giggle* We’ve got Sonic here, too (guess I didn’t get to it on Susie’s tour <LOL>) Yep, gotta love the SonicRun!!

Tammy~ *whispers* Thank you. *THUD*

And, for those of you who made it alllllllll the way to the end of this post...

I give you a little UHQ GQ 2009. Epicness made even more epic. Rob should ALWAYS be in UHQ!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Evening all,

Raine - I'm glad you had such a nice time catching up with your friends! I love when you can just sit and talk, and the next thing you know, it's 6am - it's always a nice feeling that you can talk so much and not get bored!
Haha, your neice really does sound like mine now - she too runs around shopping centres shouting baby-speak at anyone who looks at her (and even if they don't :lol: ). She really is too cute for words while doing this; on 1 hand I am laughing so much, on the other, I'm trying to rescue the poor strangers who are wondering what this little toddler is saying :lol:

Caryn - Whew! That sure is one busy weekend you have had! It sounds like you really enjoyed it though - I'm glad! When is your SiL's wedding day?
Erm..how exactly do you eat fried pepsi? :lol: That's quite mental! In Scotland, I suppose we are quite well known for having lots of unhealthly fried stuff, but defo haven't heard of that one :lol:
Haha, I must be aging fast then, cos sometimes I will be out and be knackered by 12.30 :lol: But then other times, I can stay up until 6...I suppose it just depends on how I feel that day. I defo feel it the next day more than I used to though Hahaha!
About the movie versions of the Twilight books: I don't have any of them (just the regular covers for me) but in the UK at least, we have 2 different Eclipse movie covers. The 1st one is just a bog-standard one with the 3 of them standing. The 2nd is super cool I think! On the front is half of Bella's face, and in her reflection of her eye is an image of Edward...flip the book over, and it's the 2nd half of her face and the image in her eye is Jacob! It is very cool me thinks! I kind of want to buy it, but I don't really need it...
Great mega post btw - I love the pics!

Caryn talks fact..

..Rob should defo always be in UHQ!

Well I'm off to read the fanfic updates (*squeel*) and watch some tv before bed.

Catch you tomorrow folks!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Happy Sunday, Everyone!

This is just so exciting - I am trying out my new MONO VISION Contacts today. That's right. One eye sees distance and the other eye is for reading. Usually I wear contacts (I'm terribly nearsighted) and put on my reading glasses when I have to read anything - those of you who have met me know how ridiculous this gets for me!!! Anyway - it is really cool! Weird, though, because I find myself turning my head a bit in the direction of the kind of vision I want. I think it is working really well for the computer and I'm delighted by that. Hey - you forty-somethings - do you need reading glasses yet??? It happens soon after forty....... 8-) The eye doctor had me wait a while before adjusting my contacts, so I've been using reading glasses for a while now. I sure hope the mono vision works. I have to give it a week and then have my eyes checked.

MissP - Oh yeah....I think we have Sonic here now....someone told me about it. I'll have to check it out. Grape, though??? You've got some sort of stamina if you choose the early service at church when you are a night owl!! (Is that the service cutie pie blue eyes usually attends?) ;)

Marielle - Yep, weekends are quiet around here! Sorry, those pics lead to a list of pics, not specific pics. What you said about the fansites all quiet about Rob - I think that is GOOD. Let's let him have a break before BD when he will certainly be hounded. We can recharge our Robbatteries too!!

Jaclyn - I'm so glad you got to go out with your former work-mates. How are they doing? I know the company closed down. Are they finding work?? It sounds like you have settled into your house now and have to devote time on the weekends to housecleaning and of course there's always cooking to do. I hope you are having fun with it all. I remember my first place - it was so fun! Yummy HQ pics!!!

Raine - May-July - I'll keep that in mind. ;) Girl, you sure know how to party with your family!!! Nieces, Aunts, Cousins - it's all one big party. I'm so envious because I don't have that kind of a family! Didn't you say that you were actually quiet? :lol:

Caryn - Excellent Mega Post, my dear!!! Nice to have you back. HQRob - YES. :shock: Well, you've had quite the weekend - partying like Raine with the fam!! Again I'm envious. Except, I'm a little confused about who these SiLs are - Are they on hubs' side?? You have one brother who is already married...Sounds like the best situation there for you - having fun in your mom's house without your mom. :? State Fair - permanent fairgrounds - yes same kind of food fun as you mentioned. I ate the following: Giant Cinnamon Roll w/Latte, An Apple from the Horticulture Building, Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob, Bratwurst, Kettle Corn, Beer, Iced Coffee Frappe, and Potato Skins topped off with a few deep fried cheese curds. :? Keep in mind that I was there for nearly 12 hours. Rob's in Argentina, for sure??? :P I sure hope Kristen is using protection. 8-)

First day of Senior year for Sonny Boy tomorrow. We did actually buy some new clothes today - he is my Ken doll that I like to dress up - he tried on some jeans and showed me and I said - wow - you look hot in those - we're getting them!! Aren't I a crazy mother??? :lol: Moms of sons - just you wait until you have a young man to buy clothes for!! Anyway, he's going to wear his red "Senior" shirt that he made at his BDay party tomorrow- the other kids are too (at least that's what they say.)

Maybe I'll check in later tonight to see if there's been a little more activity here...

See you later!

EDIT - FROM THE LEXICON BLOG - WE WILL SEE JACKSON ON TV!!!!

“Coming up necks for Twilight bloodsucker Jackson Rathbone: A potentially recurring role on ABC’s No Ordinary Family. The 25-year-old actor—whose two summer films, Eclipse and The Last Airbender, collectively grossed nearly $1 billion worldwide—will play Trent Stafford, a high school classmate of Kay Panabaker telepathic Daphne.”
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

Hiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaa!!!

I'm so lazy, I couldn't sit right a proper post. Insted, I kept lurking.

JennJenn - Wow, what a weird dream!

Marielle - I missed all of you loads! It's wasn't actually easy abstain from RobCrack. Especially the first 3 days. Then you learn to endure it -in a way. Shopping sprees almost never go as planned. I went to London shops in order to buy a good bag -ended up with a ridiculously expensive designer's coat I didn't know I needed. Decided I can buy the bag in sales. Sometimes I don't like clothes in stores either.

Susie - Gosh, you're such an active person! Taking care of a family, going out with friends for hours when you don't meet people worldwide. I'm jealous of you! Sometimes my mom uses me as a Barbie doll. She buys me things she likes a lot. She always goes for the shortest dresses and the best coats. I remember my first day as a senior last year -I was too damn tired from studying to notice this was my last "first day of school". Needless to say that whoever doesn't experience the Greek educational system is lucky!

MissP - I'd like to hear about the new fic.

Raine - Those night out with friends are priceless! Your nephew and niece sound so much fun!

Caryn - I was wondering where have you been. This was an ultra busy weekend! Hope you can relax a bit now woth our good company and the best of RobCrack!

Jaclyn - I don't own BD either! Hope dad's better now!

So our restaurant was closed for a couple of weeks, in order my parents to rest and spend time with us. But tomorrow it's opening again. I feel kinda bittersweet. On the bright side, I'll be out an about all the time again and won't have to think if my parents want to go somewhere all together. On the other hand, I'll miss them loads when I leave for London next month and it feels like I can't get enough of them!

It's downrght furstrated that there are no Rob news in the horizon. On the other hand I'm glad he found a bit of peace and tranquility. I feel exactly like Marielle.

I'm watching the EMMYs red carpet. Nothing interesting appeared so far!

Later!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Jeez!! Two posts in one day!! I feel spoiled. :lol: Seriously though, you guys have no idea how I've missed you.

Jaclyn~ BabySiL gets married October 9th. Littlun is a ring bearer and Hubs and I are reading. *giggle* We got what she’s wanting us to read over the weekend. There’s a line in the reading that says, “Because I need to cuddle in the warmth of the night with someone who thanks God for me…” I think I’m going to make Hubs read that line, just for fun. :D Deep Fried Pepsi had to be explained to me, too. Apparently, they make fried sugar dough and then, as soon as it’s pulled from the fryer, they inject it with straight Pepsi syrup. Blech! Yes, we have the cool dual-Bella’s cover, too. That’s the one I have. The Twilight edition is the RobWard poster, and the NM edition is that poster of RobWard and KrisElla with the dog in between.

Susie~ Wow, those contacts sound a little weird, but cool that you’re loving them. You know how bad my eyes are. I’m betting nothing like that would work for my batty behind. I think I’m going to go with Lasik in another 2 years or so. Yes, these are Hubs’ three sisters. M, the oldest, is 4 days older than I am and is his full sister. She’s mommy to BabyGirl and Chuckle, my other niece and nephew. Then there’s Doc, Hubs’ middle sister. She and BabySiL are Hubs’ half sisters. BabySiL was 10 when Hubs and I started dating. She and I are probably the most alike of the three. Yep, perfect for me. I know it sounds kind of horrible of me. But, it’s just how Mom and I are. We get along best long distance. But, the rest of the fam-in-law had a fantabulous time. Mmmm, sounds like a veritable smorgasbord of fair food yumminess. Hope SonnyBoy’s senior year gets started with a bang. Yes, last news was that Rob managed to make it to Argentina but is only there for a few days.

Deb~ Absolutely!! Two of my favorite things; my HH sisters and RobCrack.

Because I'm in a Rob & Kristen Love kind of place...
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi, Sisters!! It's been a busy, but relaxing Sunday! I am on my way up to bed as we speak to get ready for another week of fifth grade adventures and antics! No mega-post for me tonight. I seem to just run out of steam and start nodding off before they're finished. :lol:
BUT...

Marielle and Deb~~I'd like to know what the new fic is about myself! :? I am still in the very early stages. I have the prologue written and chapter 1 started. Bella has completed her degree in Criminal Justice and is working as a detective in Port Angeles with Ethan Pelletier - one of my original characters from Perfect Forever who is a shape shifter - as her partner. I have plans to make it a continuation of Perfect Forever with a little bit of murder mystery thrown in...But, I haven't had time to sit down and write since school started back.

Susie~~Yes, blue-eyed Rob usually attends the early service followed by Sunday school. I like being finished with church by 10:30 and having the rest of my day to rest, relax, and prepare for the week ahead.

Speaking of preparing for the week ahead...I am not doing it very well at the moment because I am up way past my bedtime. See ya'll tomorrow night! Have a great Monday!