Rob's Halfway House (HH #6)

marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Rob's Summer House (HH #6)

Post by marielle »

Jazz Girl wrote:Yes, they are shooting some footage for WfE at an old farmhouse in Chickamauga, GA. Nashville is the closest major city.
Dang I was afraid of that...
I had been hoping he would be there to "advance" on his music... what does a girl have to do before that man makes a hot cd...undress and bed on bare knees.... :lol:

No you right I hope he gets the chance to go and have so fun with his guitar...keep the girls dreaming Rob... ;)
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

I'm bushed! I'm hitting the sack now it's almost 4am, I can't even finished chapter 47 on EP and it's just starting to get really smutty :lol: Oh well...

Goodnight y'all...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

It's the Weekend, Girls!!

Well, I said I'd rest today and I guess I did a little because I moved at a slow pace. The only productive thing I did was to make an early dinner - real food!!!

Raine – Thanks for taking a break from EP to post. Do you read it all on line or do you print it out? That’s why I’ve not gotten into much fanfic – I hate reading huge amounts of text online. I printed out ALL of Dark Side of the Moon. EP Ch 47-48 really smutty, note taken!

Vicky – I can just picture you as a bit sarcastic, but fun – that would be facetious, if there was no ill-will, right??? I’m like that sometimes too! I hadn’t seen that particular WfE pic before – thanks for posting via tinypics- that way I could just add it to my favorites!!! It is dreamy!! Hey- PM me dude.

Marielle – Oh so you had to wipe the drool off the movie companion instead!!! There are some lovely pictures of Rob….I’m sure you’ll think of something to do this weekend….I’m giggling at the vision of you begging Rob to make a CD!

Jaclyn – The kids get to be with granny and gramps too! But you’re in charge, right?? I’m glad your bed will be delivered on Monday. You probably won’t be posting late that night, huh?

Caryn – That’s the thing about Chicago – TRAFFIC. You’ve had quite the stressful week. I do hope you can take some time off to relax. Take care of yourself!! HOW do you know what book Rob was reading? Rob was in Tracy’s city and she didn’t even know it??? I’m also embarrassed for those fans. I guess Tracy is too classy to be one of them anyway.

Diane – I certainly understand why you feel hurt. I would too, especially if you weren’t getting any explanations – something’s wrong with your mailbox?? I hope you get the answers soon. We’re here for you – don’t stop coming on the Lex.

I'm off to the Circus now - I'll just imagine that Rob is there too!!
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Hi girls!

Quick Friday post ~

JennJenn - sent you a PM with the link to MoTU. Enjoy!
Tracy ~ I laughed my ar$e off at the Pa Ingalls reference! :lol: :lol:
Susie ~ hope all the rest of the shows go well!!
NewJen ~ congrats on hub's new job!
Caryn ~ glad you made it home! and yes, Chicago traffic just plain sucks! (there's just no good way to put it... ;) )
Diane ~ hope things get straightened out with your mailbox, hon!
Shauni ~ hope your birthday was fun!!

I believe we extended this same offer to Rob last year, but I will be more than willing to take the first shift in providing him a safe haven from the evil paps. I will offer to keep him company at our bar downstairs until its time to move him to the next 'HH Safe House". ;) ;)

Hi to everyone who I missed (I apologize!! Surprisingly, the offspring are grumbling that they are hungry... :) )

I'm off to see Bon Jovi tomorrow downtown...I will pass along hellos to him and Richie!

Have a great weekend!

Laters!! 8-)
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Shauni-Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day!!!

Marielle-Thanks for letting us know the release date for WFE! is it going to be world-wide? I hope so, i'd love to see it! I like Reese Witherspoon so her and Rob in one movie is going to be awesome!

Jacklyn-Yep, I used to do that every couple months or so at McDonalds. The plus side of it was my paycheck was a LOT bigger and I liked that :)

Brienna-Your welcome. Thanks for letting us know about the site. I'll try and look for it. Sounds awesome! I feel better that she called and explained everything to me though. Talked to my sister as well so that was a big plus!

Susie-Yeah, if mom can afford the ticket. if not, sometime early next year. Either way, I will be able to go out there within the next 7 months. Good luck on all that show things you got going on! You might be all tired out on yourself! I hope the show goes well for your son!

TeamEdward12-Hello!

Raine-I am so with you on MobWard! I am picturing it in my head! Although I want to beat the tard out of Mob-Carlisle for the tying up deal! GRRRR! And I am loving me some Mob-Jasper and Emmett!

Vicky-I am so glad I am not there anymore! But if I had to go back, I would even for the crappy pay, as at least it would mean some money!

Caryn-Post away sister! Post away! :D 6 hours is a long time to travel. I don't like being in huge amounts of traffic either, get's my inner witch to come out. you would NOt want to see me in rush hour traffic, as I would curse worse than a sailor at the drivers being crap! I am going to check out (when i get time that is lol) the link to that story you posted.

Sandy-Sandy, thanks a bunch!

Anybody ever grill mushrooms on the grill? They are SO good! My daughters grandfather does all the time and mmmm! Were eating grilled chicken, baked patatoes, and grilled mushrooms. I am in heaven! Well, I am off to catch up on EP! Laters ladies!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Sandy and Susie - My mail is back in working order. The feeling of why someone would take some actions on me is just so hurtful when you read their posts everyday and love their pics. Until I get some answers I don't think I could possibly post here at HH. Its not fair and right when I only wanted to post my pics and things that I had a heads up on before it really hit the main media. So I do not understand some people here and maybe I will never. I respect the mods because when something comes to their attention about something its for them to look in it and make the situation better. But its still sad and hurtful. I am only being honest and here is something to leave you with Rob in Nashville airport
Diane
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Raine~ I hope you got a very restful nap in. Time to recharge and refresh.

Susie~ :lol: *taps chin* Oh, I have my sources... No, totally kidding. There are several more pictures from the last few days where you can see the title. I just pay very VERY close attention.

Sandy~ I totally forgot it was Bon Jovi weekend!! That rocks hard, Girl!!! Yeah, definitely give Jon a big squooshy hug for me... you know... the kind where your hand might actually end up squooshing a bit of that adorable butt in the process? :lol: :lol: Have an amazing time. Hmmmm, maybe I'll just have to read a littel ALE in your honor, the chapter containing a certain Dare story... :lol: The RobSafeHouse Project. I remember. Alright, great. You get him tonight. I'll take him tomorrow evening. He'll love playing soccer with the boys and chilling with the grilling. :D Who has him Sunday?? Any takers??

JennJenn~ I was probably giving you a run for your money yesterday! I think I created new cursewords by combining existing ones. I can't help it. I get sooo frustrated when people can't just play nice and obey the laws of traffic.

“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Just checking the posts-

The show went very well - standing ovation. There are two former circus stars (old guys) in the show who reminisce - just like old Jacob Jankowski - anyway one of them actually does flying trapeze at the end! The crowd went wild. He is 74 years old! Of course the Circus Juventas kids do their flying trap act as well. I'll try to get pics - it's just challenging..

MARIELLE!!! I see you are online - What are you doing up so early on a Saturday??? Are you sick?

Caryn - Is the book a prop, though??

Diane - Glad your mail is working again.

JennJenn - Grilled mushrooms ARE good! Hey, have you had a chance to look at my revisions???

Sandy - Nice to see you on a Friday - I can definitely take a shift at Safe-Housing Rob - I'm very discrete!

Everyone - Laurie (my Target Twi-Sister, a/k/a typeO+) has been swamped with work, school, and family -plus she's had a sinus infection and migraines, so that's why she hasn't been online to post. Just wanted you to know why she hasn't been back!

Nighty Night!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Susie~ Nope, not a prop. It's a brand new book not even available in the US just yet. If it is a prop, they have a serious issue with their set dressing department. :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

good morning ladies...

You know, I've been reading a Carlisle and Esme fanfic... this time not a smutty one, and I have been dreaming about it all night... my head is still stoned from all the images...

Diane, I'm happy that you mail is sorted out...I have posted the link of your website on the other fansite I'm on as well so people can see what you are trying to do, with the papz attack things, and also to show them where the creat pics are...

Sandy, have fun at Bon Jovi...I'm sure it will be a great concert...

JennJenn, I don't know if it's worldwide release but it's made public on the major movie sites so I think it is...

Susie, I think you are a bit confused, it was still friday evening when you saw me online...that or my computer didn't log off properly...but I was up late to do some fanfic writing and reading...
yeah the movie companion holds great pics, but I'm surprised by the influence the PFach pics have on me...that man looks so damn sexy in every pic...I can't wait to see more of him...

I hope Rob's agent has contacted Coca Cola, sure this is prove he supports them... I can so see him in the coca cola light break commercial...you remember the one with the window cleaners...

Some Black & white to start the day with

Have a nice Saturday
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house