Rob's Halfway House (HH #6)

dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Rob's Summer House (HH #6)

Post by dazzel21 »

Good Evening Ladies!!!
I've decided to post first before I get caught up with reading EP again. Plus my backlog readings are ridiculously getting long and I was just gone out of circulation for 3 days. My mind is still swimming with images of Mobward so please bear with me...

Wednesday
Desiree - Yeah I'm looking forward to reading Linger. Keeping my fingers crossed on you getting an A, I have no doubt you can do it though

MissP - Haha sounds like a very tedious job, cleaning out your closet. EP -I hope real soon coz I know I can't wait for the ending...

TeamEdward12 - *waves* Hi

Thursday
Tracy- Awww that's so great. I hope that after 20 or even 50 years from now we'd still be able to get together and just go out and have coffee or something. I love girls night out...

Vicky - Thanks for posting the Robsten shippers, loved it. Can't wait to read Linger. Yay on watching Twilight on your TV. The prom dance, I love that scene too and the song "Flightless Bird" it's just so fitting with the scene...

Jaclyn - MoBS is my next reading after EP.

Susie - Good luck with your son's "Sawdust" performance. It looks great, I haven't seen a live circus presentation except on TV :D

Friday
Vicky - What does it mean to have a dry personality??? Awww sorry about work taking its toll on you dude. How crazy is that, were running to and from FB to Lex to post :lol: :lol:

Shauni - Enjoy your day at the theme park

JennJenn - I'm up to chapter 45. And I have also been MIA for 3 days now, I'm blaming it on Mobward :lol: :lol:

Susie - Sounds like you have a very busy day today. Hahaha yup EP has lots of fluff and smut and of course angst in some chapters. Ah glad your son's show went well...

Jaclyn - Have fun with your niece and nephews. I'm going to be spending my time with my niece too tomorrow I swear she's starting to forget who I am. :lol: This evening I was trying to pick her up and she would start getting upset every time I do that. I haven't seen her much this week coz she's always asleep every time I get home from work...

Brienna - :lol: I'm hoping for that too. I'm planning to finish it this weekend but I don't think I can. I promise myself I'll be spending Saturday morning with my little niece, plus my mom's coming for a visit this weekend and a drunken birthday party of my cousin on Sunday. I don't know how I'll squeeze Mobward on that schedule

Shauni - Happy birthday!!!

Okay I think that's about it...
I'm out of here to get my daily dose of EP, ahhh Mobward here I come...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

afternoon gals,
well nowt much going on here in good olde england tis my day off so im sat doing nothing ha ha, the weathers turned ll cloudy but its still really humid here on the south coast :|

Jaclyn i work in a clothes shop (sadly, quite clearly not what i did degree for :lol: ) yep essentially i have to be like some sort of stepford housewife type sales advisor, and i cant do cheesy and fake at all, fine i studied drama but i was never any good at it, basically im getting the distinct impression that they want us all to turn into mindless drones that do their bidding :lol: i wouldnt mind if it was a job that a. i actually wanted to be doing all my life and b. that i got paid enough to take that kind of rubbish ha ha. p.s. dude completely agree with you and sandy on the robsessed loving it is awesome.

Jenn (i think it was you that mentioned working at maccy d's) yep its just annoying am essentially their skivvy all the time do tons of hard jobs for them am reliable and then i get that psha its just annoying more than anything, im not rude to anyone even when they are to me, actually if someones rude to me im even more polite back becuase i find that annoys them a bit more :lol: gah thats rubbish that you're not getting to go on your trip anymore dude, but maybes that means when you actually get to go itll be even more fun.

Tracy gah that pic is immense!! phew he looked beautiful. ha ha me with my slang words again erm "skivvy" means basically a slave to them that does tons of jobs for them :lol:

Susie circus show sound muchos fun dude, bless your son. yep believe me i am more than motivated to get another job im still on the case. *edit* people have camped out to get a glimpse of rob in georgia? well thats hardcore, but cool i do love me a twi/rob camp out you always meet such awesome like minded people, soo essentially its like coming on here ha ha.

Marielle ah i see that makes more sense sounds like a good holidy though well minus the beer bleurgh ha ha. enjoy the movie companion. thanks for sharing the wfe release date, i hadnt heard about that.

Brienna :lol: nope sadly i cant be shiny happy happy all the time, how freakish would that be?! ha ha. that postcrossing thing sounds real interesting like a cool idea i may indeed google it, it sounds similar to i cant remember what the site was called but basically it asked people to send in a secret on a postcard completely anonymously it was really cool, nothing to shockin but really interesting, think they ended up compiling it into a book.

Raine yep i just love everything about that scene, the song, the dancing, the lighting, the bit where robward lifts krisella onto his feet to dance :D kristens parting line as the camera drifts away gah. to have a "dry personalitie" means well im not 24/7 happy, im sarcastic but in a funny way (everyone i work with finds me hillarious) and to be fair so do most customers when i attempt to make them chuckle, and i get straight to the point. ha ha yep we're multi tasking with the fb and lex posts, he he can you imagine if i posted my book thouhts on here itd be like an mega mega mega mega mega post :lol: although in thinking about it i guess most of the people here see it anyways ha ha.

right am off to make some tea am huungry :lol:

but firstly not sure if anyones posted this but if they have here tis again
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good evening ladies…

What a lovely day we had here…friends came to visit this afternoon…we had fun but I’m so tired now…

Jaclyn, no my brother is not going to sail alone, he has been to school for 4 year to learn how to work on the big merchant vessels…my dad is a captain on one of them and my brother is starting there as third officer.

Susie, that Robsten pic… are you sure he is whispering, my shipper heart is telling me that his lips are doing something completely different… :twisted:
We did got near the keyboard btw…the movie companion was enough for today…

Raine, wise decision… I always post first before heading to the fanfic sites…I get so distracted by them…

So I started reading the text in the movie companion (after I finished drooling of course) and besides the regular black outs and dazzling I managed actually to read MR’s texts…
I wonder how stupid she really is…I don’t mean to sound harsh because the Eclipse script was better than expected…but seriously the things she says…
I mean there is NO Jacob is the hero love story, there is Bella and Edward (ok he is not perfect) and than there is the obnoxious teenage dog who behaves like a spoiled brat…and MR is talking like Jacob is heaven…please come on…
At those moment I was to snap it shut…but than I see those lovely pics….

So has everybody big plans for the weekend? I’m don’t really have plans so I’m hoping that I’m not alone here…

Hey what I have been wondering does anyone knows a release date for Bel Ami?

well have a lovely evening...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Hello,

I've got time for a quickie post before the kids get here...

Tracy - I was just able to look at that boot picture you posted earlier - wow!! Very nice RobCrack!

Brienna - I haven't heard of Postcrossing but it sounds pretty cool! That's extra cool that you got a Twilight one once! Have you heard of PostSecret? It's where you send in one of your secrets on a postcard to this guy - he has published a few books worth of them & there is a website too. I really like reading it - some of the secrets really make you gasp!
(whoops, just saw that Vicky said this too! Yep, I think there are 3 or 4 books now...my bf has them all!)

Susie - Thanks for the fan picture! Haha, imagine if one of the HH girls were there?? :D Wait wait wait, thank you even more for the after party RobSten picture - wow!! Wow wow wow! :D
Nope not quite in our new house - we have everything that we need to stay, except our bed :lol: That can't get moved until Monday, so we should be in Monday night! :D Although, this now means that the 3 kids have to sleep overnight this weekend in my parents house - we've got a spare room for the 2 boys & my baby neice has a travel cot in my room - but with my parents, the bf & the kids, it's going to be very busy in the house!! :lol:

Raine - Have fun reading EP this weekend! And spending some time with your neice - I'm sure she's not forgetting you! Yay, I can't wait until you read MoBS cos it is so so good!!

Vicky - Aw, I used to work in retail - I didn't really like it either!! What did you do your degree in? It really is rubbish that the government encourages us all to go to uni, and then there are no jobs! :roll:

Ok, really need to go now - have a great weekend everyone!!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good afternoon, my sisters!!

I'm home, I'm home!!

It took about 6 hours total of travel time (for what should have been about a 3 1/2 hour drive), but I made it. I sat at my hotel for about an hour and a half and STILL ended up sitting in traffic for almost 2 hours. ARGH!!! I'm soooo not a traffic girl. I can't deal with it. I just can't.

Anywho, I'm home and here now. This morning, I've been so busy with meetings and a webinar that I am just now able to get in.

JennJenn~ TeeHee! Aww, thanks. I love posting The Pretty. What can I say? I’m a giver. :lol:

Tracy~ There’s actually some pretty good Rob&Kristen fanfic out there. I’ve only just now come on to it. One that I really love is Quiet by Ever6. The best ones take true life, confirmables and spin a yarn around them and this is one of the really good ones so far. Plus, it’s not too horridly lemony. There are a lot of R0b&Kris fics that are really just excuses to write them getting’ it on. You can find a good list of others at RAoR under the TwiSmut tab. PA INGALLS!!! :lol:

Susie~ TeeHee!! We are soooo alike, hating late posting. It’s been driving me bonkers all morning. Circus Momming reminds me of my days on the tech crew. When I wasn’t on stage, I was under it. In the WfE pics, Rob was reading My Friend the Mercenary by James Brabazon. He’s got such eclectic tastes.

Diane~ Nothing to get. He’s just bloody beautiful…and intelligent… and talented…and adorkable.

Marielle~ YAY!! For the Eclipse companion. It is quite nice. As for BD, I’m seriously doubting it. That set is going to be locked up tighter than a drum. We may get a few leaks, two or three max. But, I’m not betting on much. As for MR, yep, we’re all pretty much there with you. It’s the reason I was so powerfreaked about Eclipse. She starts droning on and on about how perfect the puppy is and how he’s the key to the whole thing and I just want to shake her and ask what books series she ACTUALLY read. I mean, yes, the puppy has a purpose. Even I can admit that. But, it’s pretty much just to demonstrate to Bella and the rest of us why Edward, even with his flaws, is Bella’s true other half and the all around much better MAN!

Jaclyn~ Oh!! Have so much fun with the littluns. Yep, you’ll be good and tired, but probably pretty dang happy, too. University of Edward Masen traditionally updates on Saturday mornings. It makes for a nice weekend kick off. But, SR’s been a little off his schedule due to travels. But, we are DEFINITELY anticipating the next chappy tomorrow morning (US time)!! It was supposed to be posted Tuesday or Wednesday. But, he just posted teasers, the cad. :lol:

Brienna~ Yes, sitting there playing on the computer or reading would have been MUCH better than sitting in traffic. I’m not a traffic girl. I can’t find the logic in it. Especially when there is no reason for it. I mean, if there’s an accident or even construction, I understand the stop and go. But, when it’s just dumb people who should not be driving, it drives me bananas. As it was, I still ended up sitting in traffic for over 2 hours last night, even though I waited an hour and a half to leave. ARGH!

Raine~ Megaposts and backlogged catch up are standard fees for good fanfic. It becomes a balancing act. You’ll get the hang of it. No worries.

Shauni~ Happy Happy Birthday, BB!!

SadPanda for Rob~ Robsessed has some photos of Rob arriving in Nashville yesterday. They are papz pics, so no linking for me. He looks pretty tired and kind of out of it. But, somehow, even in that state, he's just beautiful. What made me sadpanda though is the accompanying story. Apparently, Rob went out to supper in Nashville last night and a bunch of so called fans Tweeted where he was. When he left there was a sizable crowd and he did not stop to sign autographs or pose for pics. So, apparently, that justified "fans" Tweeting about what a "jerk" he was. Jesus, Mary and Joseph, people. The man has been working non stop for 6 months essentially. He's been pulling 14, 16, and 18 hour days. The day of the Eclipse premiere... 21 hours!! All he wanted to do was go out to eat in peace, enjoy a nice meal and then probably go back to his hotel and pass out from exhaustion. He can't be "on" 24 hours a day, ready to smile and do a song and dance because you rudely show up and interupt his meal!! ARGH!! These people are not "fans". They are rude, crabby, pompous individuals who give true fans a bad name. Once again, Rob, I find myself apologizing to you. I apologize for the fact that people just don't fracking get it.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Caryn, Do you know why Rob is in Nashville... is it for WFE or something else...
All I know it that Nashville suppose to be the music city :shock: :o ;)
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hello everyone

Caryn I don't get what is going on here, I know this is not right even though my hands are tied. so this is how I feel right now Its wrong what is going on and some people take on a role that is not healthy to me. So I remain a poster at HH and nothing more and I so feel so sad and hurt :cry: :cry:
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

I can't even post here now I need an explaination this is not right.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

marielle wrote:Caryn, Do you know why Rob is in Nashville... is it for WFE or something else...
All I know it that Nashville suppose to be the music city :shock: :o ;)
Marielle~ Yes, they are shooting some footage for WfE at an old farmhouse in Chickamauga, GA. Nashville is the closest major city. The local NBC affiliate posted an article and some very fuzzy pics on their website earlier today. The article, I think, is actually kind of funny. The pic on the bottom left, of a shadowy figure at night, is captioned, "Man in Hoodie (likely Pattinson) leaving vehicle" You just have to shake your head. the one part that did have my inner squeeing fangirl melting? The station reported that they shot some scenes with kids running on the lawn. *melts* Oh my gods, but if we see DaddyRobKowski!! I think I'll pass out...

But, yes, I think Rob will do a little musical site-seeing while he's there. I mean, there are sooo many great little clubs where likely NO ONE would know him. I know there are several great guitar dealers in the area. And, we know how Rob loves his guitars. I truly hope he gets a few moments to himself.

EDIT:
Diane~ Openhome just pm'd me to ask me to let you know she is working on your pm issues. There's some sort of problem with your message box. She'll get it fixed as quickly as she can.
Last edited by Jazz Girl on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

diane771 wrote:Hello everyone

Caryn I don't get what is going on here, I know this is not right even though my hands are tied. so this is how I feel right now Its wrong what is going on and some people take on a role that is not healthy to me. So I remain a poster at HH and nothing more and I so feel so sad and hurt :cry: :cry:
Diane, there is a pm to you to explain, but I am not sure why your box won't allow you to open it. I am working on it, but may need to get help.

Edit: I need to go ask for help on this. I'll send another pm when you can get into your box.