Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Post by missp »

Evening, Ladies! I have notes made to help me respond to all of your posts...TOMORROW. I see that MofBS has updated, and I want to go read it before I get to the "toothpick proping my eyelids open" stage. One quick comment on JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE before I go, though:

Everything was terrific EXCEPT the Jersey Shore stupidity! That was 3-4 minutes of wasted time that could have been devoted to the wolf-pack. It was so RUDE to allow them to come out on stage only to wave at the audience. I also thought the whole naked Jacob doll thing was in very poor taste. As if Taylor isn't objectified enough. Then some silly little fangirl asked him to prove his abs aren't airbrushed? PELEEEZE! Peter was hysterical, as usual. Loved his "playing doctor with Ginny" statement. Liz Reaser was fierce...as only a mama bear like Esme should be! The dynamic trio was awesome...as always. I really missed Jackson and Kellan not being there. I soooo can't wait for this movie! :D

Night Night, Girls!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Ach, Sisters. My heart is literally just melting. Earlier today, Twitter was all a-Tweet about Rob and "Rosie". Apparently, all of Rob's female costars fall absolutely head over heels for him. :D "Rosie" is RobKowski's elephant charge in Water for Elephants, as played by Tai. It appears that Tai is part RobCougar (she's 42 afterall) and is absolutely smitten with him. According to set reports, Rob greets her every day and she gets all excited, raising her trunk to his face and snuffling on him (which, according to a former professor of mine who does elephant research, is a definite sign of elephantine affection) and he returns her love by stroking her trunk and holding it to his own nose... :lol:

Seriously, every time I don't think it is possible for me to love and adore him any more, he goes and does something amazingly sweet and heart-melting. (insert gushy YIM lovey/heart emoticon here)

Rob's new girl.

It's love.

*swoonsigh*
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

You girls probably won't feel sorry for me, but -

Of course, being a total TV ignoramus, I thought it was

REGULAR Jimmy Kimmel

Not

PRIME TIME Jimmy Kimmel

Waa! Waa! Waa!

I was teaching my night class, but at least I could have made the last half hour if I had known.
I'm so embarrassed! :oops:

Tomorrow I have a rehearsal right during the Red Carpet.... :(

I hate missing out! :cry:

I'm really crabby now. :x I'm going to go curl up under my covers now.
I may not come back for a while..................

*rant over*

p.s. Thanks Caryn, Jenn Jenn, and MissP for your reviews - it helps a teeny tiny bit.

p.p.s. Caryn - Well, I guess Rosie the elephant makes me feel a little bit better..........
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Hi Ashley and Jadey~ Always good to hear from you girls.

Deb~ glad you are having a great time with your friends and bff.

Susie~Naughty hmmm.... I like no filter.

Did I get everyone :?
Last edited by Edwards Ragazza on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by TammyAZ
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Awww Susie cheer up girl :D :D There's always the youtube if you missed the JK show and I'm sure lots of the ladies would post links and pix and details about the show. Goodnight...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Raine - Thanks, sweetie!! OK, You're right - I'll be able to watch it later.
I should go to bed now instead of sulking!!! Good night
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Jazz Girl wrote:he returns her love by stroking her trunk and holding it to his own nose... :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You so do NOT want to know what was going through my head when I read that!!! :twisted:

Susie-I am sure it will be online soon. You would have loved it! And they also talked about how the contacts twisted their vison so bad that Nikki Reed was behind Peter once and put his arm back and hit her in the face. He thought he had hit a tree :lol: Elizabeth (I think it was her) had to tell him what had happened. Night!

I so would love to play Dr. with Peter! :twisted: Oh this appearence was bad thought producing on so many levels! I found out that his youngest daughter is only a couple months younger than mine, which is cool!

:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning Ladies..........

Wow, I woke up this morning with cramp in my hamstring...it hurts like hell......I think I was a bit to fanatic with the tennis...

Today the dutchies have to play their last poule match, my BF and I are going to watch it while having a BBQ, and drinking beer, after that we will go in the city and celebrate...

Missp, my fanfic is named Carlisle’s story my writers name is MGO, it’s on fanfiction.net. it Carlisle’s version of the pregnancy…
It sounds like you are spoiling yourself really well…manicures and pedicures, nice….

Thanx, December, I’ll keep it in mind….

Susie, distracted while playing tennis is an understatement…I’m still totally screwed by the fanfic you wrote for me…and than all these pics…, I wonder how much my heart can take of that before I need Carlisle…
And you are up late again…so not funny, I’m all tired and sleepy have to start my day, while you still have to go to bed….

Desiree, now you have found RAoR you’ll most definitely join the perv group…that site is delicious…

Ashley, Jadey….Hey girls…we miss you so much….

Raine, I’m happy to hear you allergy reaction is gone… do you have tickets already?

Caryn, I love the pics of Rob with his new girl… I think Kstew will be so jealous…..

I haven't been able to see anything of Jimmy kimmel, I don't even know if it will be on tv here, I'll watch the clips after the Eclipse premiere. was there anything important?

I'm still can't believe that the official premiere is tomorrow already... and than 5 days left before I FINALLY get to see the movie....I hope SM is writing MS or an other twilight book again otherwise there will be a twilight blackhole for more than 5 months...
I'm already quivering when I think about the setpics and stills for BD.....

I've got a little wallpaper present for you all

see you girls later....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

SwanCullen wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:he returns her love by stroking her trunk and holding it to his own nose... :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You so do NOT want to know what was going through my head when I read that!!! :twisted:

JennJenn - Having pervy thought are we :lol: :lol: . You dirty girl...hahaha
I think I was thinking along the the same line...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

Hey ladies sorry I missed hump day had a bad day I was already ready then 10 mins before I was meant to leave he called to say he wasn't feelin ill so I'm going round tonight so I was abit angry

Raine- I know its just strange that she is attending

Deb- well done with the weight loss

Fi- wales is a lovely place

Mel- sorry you had a rough day

Susie- its my mission to make him happy

Ill catch you later with rob crack

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]