Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Post by Edwards Wheels »

so much for no interruptions. Got buddys pool out, dealt with the huge spider that had decided to make it his home got the hose at the ready and....... The blooming bung to stop the air coming out has gone! So we popped into town to get a new paddling pool and now after much anglo saxon (ie, swearing) in hushed tones so buddy couldn't hear it's up and i'm sweating like a pig.
Welcome new ladies. The women here are amazing in many ways, and hopefully you'll add to their fantastic-ness that is halfway house.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
fi_fi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Trying to be 100 places at once while, with a To Do List that never gets any shorter!

Post by fi_fi »

Hi again Ladies,
Ok, so I thought I should let you know that it was this pic
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss25 ... ob23-1.jpg
that broke my RobGinity.
I don't remember who said it, but *wimper* indeed!! Good job my other half doesn't know how to search the history of this computer - he might get even more worried about this obsession!
I can't figure out how to post the link with words, as you seem to be able to do - could someone show me how?

Catch you later (hopefully, if I can manufacture time away from the sister I haven't seen in two years...)
fi xx
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

*stumbles to the computer, XXL cup o caffeine in hand*

*opens Robsessed for the morning perusal*

Brain

Melts

“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

HAPPY HUMP DAY!

Caryn ~ great minds think alike ! ^^^ :lol: (that hotness needs to be posted numerous times!)

Fi ~ Welcome to the HH! I'm Sandy *waves Hi!*!

Trying to get the family packed up to head up to the Wisconsin Dells this weekend, but needed to to say Hi- especially on Hump day ;) :twisted: If I can get all my laundry done and packed, I'll be back to catch up!

Later! 8-)
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Afternoon,

You girls have been posting lots since last night!! Yay!

Fi – Hi and welcome to Rob’s Halfway House :) I’m Jaclyn. We are glad that we have converted you to love Rob! The picture that broke your RobGinity is indeed a particularly gorgeous one!! The JAW!! *passes out*
You are indeed truly British! Where about in Scotland did you grow up (if ya don’t mind me asking!)

Tammy – I loved your sneezing at dogs comment :P I can’t believe I missed all the “real” interactions!! :(

Diane – Your dogs are really something! Very very nice!! And Zack is very cute!! He does look a little like young Rob :)

Raine – Yay on your mega post!! I do enjoy reading mega posts :D
And also yay on getting your Team Edward Eclipse tumble!! That’s pretty cool…I wish our fast food place here would give away Twilight themed things!

Susie – I wish I had time to go and read SM questions on The Book That Shall Not Be Named! I will try and do so later. I had a right wee laugh at the “write more Jacob’s POV” part you posted :lol:
Glad your son liked the college you visited. Will you be visiting the one that your daughter goes to as well? The visits sound quite like our University Open Days…I used to like to go as you got free gifts! :lol: (pens, books, post-its etc. haha).
Oh, and can I please have a shot on the HH Hammock?? :D

missp – How your parents decided on your real name is pretty cool!! It’s almost like when Bella was naming Reneesme!!

Deb – Yay for the weight loss!! It will be good to have an excuse to go shopping for lots of new nice clothes. I haven’t been proper shopping in forever! I really should go soon and get some summer clothes before summer is finished :lol:

Caryn – Oh my goodness!! You should have warned me about those pics… oh my. What photoshoot is this? I can’t get onto ROBsessed to check as I’m at work. But wowza!! Like, seriously, wow, wow, wow, wow!!

I have to go back to work now, but due to the pictures Caryn posted (especially the one with the hood up… *gulp*), I’m not sure if I can concentrate now… :lol:
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

GAH!!!

Caryn, what are you doing to us........dear lord...that was like brain bleach for every non-Rob thought...

Fi, I'm sorry that I haven't properly welcomed you in my last post, I was a bit off with the "real" dog dude who insulted Rob..Edward...Robward....ah well the hotness we worship here........but to do it properly...Welcome... I'm Marielle... the dutch representative of the HH....

Deb, congrats on loosing the weight... I'm so proud of you, I wish I actually had a backbone and could stop eating chocolate and sweets all the time....

I'm off to play a bit of tennis...but I'm sure I'm going to loose with this on my mind
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

*Caryn's higher brain function finally lurches back to life*

Sorry, Sisters. But, yeah...ummm... I know if anyone understands, you all do. Happy Hump Day indeed!

JennJenn~ *hugs you* It’s okay. *puts on best Blues Brothers Rev Cleofus voice* You’ve been saaaved-ah!!! You have SEEEEEN the light!!! Your heart has been tested and you have found the path of gooood-ah!!! :lol:

Raine~ You won’t regret investing in WfE. It’s fantastic. One of my besties is actually camping on the Red Carpet. Last night, they showed NM on the Nokia big screen and this morning they are actually moving them all, en masse, to a new camp so they can start setting up. This is her 2nd premiere. For NM, she was THIS CLOSE. She’s already invited me for the BD1 premiere next November. I’ve already started saving my pennies.

Bac~ :lol: Oh they are a fun lot!!! Is it wrong that I adore the fact that we already creeped out the puppy! :lol:

Susie~ I love you dearly, dear. And, no one wants the book that shall not be named finished more than I. But there is no way those last few sentences will EVER leave my mouth or fingers. I just couldn’t do it. I will, in stead, remain silently hopeful.

I didn’t even realize that Pel had edited my posts until I went back. Reading her post, I’m not surprised. I didn’t get them off the Italian site, and the person who linked me to them said they were from their legally obtained copy of the IMC. I took it at face value. Oh Well. Soon enough. Don’t worry about posting pics. It’s just those spoilerish ones that are going to be trouble until next week.

Fi_Fi~ Welcome to the Halfway House!! We welcome all lovers/adorers/worshippers of The Hawtness aka Robert Thomas Pattinson.

MissP~ See? You are the right kind of dog-fancier though. You see, know and understand that Bella and Edward are soulmates and that the puppy tried his damndest to get in the way of that. You are the kind of TeamJacob member I can deal with. It’s the ones who see him as completely blameless and the tragic hero and “he was just trying to save her live” whiny nonsense that I can’t deal with.

Mel~ Hope Buddy enjoyed the pool. It’s been so windy/stormy here that I can’t put ours out.

Deb~ Greece played a good three games. Too bad they didn’t push through. But, they were in a pretty tough group.

Sandy~ You lurker, you!! :lol: Just popping in long enough to cause combustion and sneaking back out. Have a good trip to the Dells this weekend. Looks like your weather there is still a little iffy. Make sure and wrap the RobCrack safely. :twisted:

Jaclyn~ Yeah, that was pretty much my reaction too. I literally stared and drooled for about 2 minutes before high brain function returned.

Marielle~ When do the Dutchies play their last match? I don’t have my schedule handy?

Okay, time to attempt productivity while watching the US-Algeria game, monitoring the England-Slovenia game and keeping an ear on a chicken boy. Busy day!
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

* runs in here real quick see before I drive off to school CAryn post about Robessesed new pics clicks on them and almost falls off her chair. This is going to make my day.Thanks Caryn
Banner by TammyAZ
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Good evening ladies!!!

I have swollen eyes :cry: due to allergies. Gah! I'm not supposed to eat too much shrimp but I lost track of how many pieces I ate tonight. So while waiting for my meds to kick in I'm just gonna do my usual post tonight...

JennJenn - Here it is! Edward tumbler and Bella tumbler

Deb - Great job on losing lbs...

Missp - Yay, I'm reading your fanfic. It's really good...keep on updating

Caryn - OMG! Girl next time put a bit more warning. Rob in hoodies *thud*. It's a good thing I didn't open that link at the office :o Eclipse camp out that sounds so fun...wish I could go too...

I think my meds are settling in. I'm starting to feel sleepy...
I'll see you tomorrow..
Goodnight
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO say WAY TO GO, BOYS!!!!! US wins and advances. Congrats to my English sisters as well. Flippsy Floppsy day in Group C!! We're happy and Rob's happy! SWEET!
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty