Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Good NIght everyone and Good morning to Trine, Marielle,Jacklyn,Vicky, Raine, and everyone else that will be waking up shortly. Oldie but goodie.
Good NIght and Good Morning presents.
Banner by TammyAZ
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Oh that is one nice picture.... :twisted:
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

*falls through the door after a marathon soccer tourney session8

*looks at watch* *grumbles something about having to get up in 5 hours and do it all over again tomorrow*

Sandy~ I'm sorry about the Hawks, sweetie. Damn but they had me going there for a minute. Oh well. I guess now this just guarantees they can win it in Chicago for all of us. :D

Jadey & Ashley~*grabs up the girls in a great big bear hug* Oh how I've missed you girls. I know you're off in TwitterLand and you can only visit occasionally. But, just don't forget us poor nonTweeters. MWAH!

JennJenn~ Sadly, I'm not delusional enough to think we've got a snowball's chance in hell of getting an inkling of a set pic from Breaking Dawn. :lol: If we thought they had Eclipse locked up tight as a drum, BD will be even tighter. However, were I making a wish list of pics I do really want them to "leak" like the great Valentine's Day leg hitch shots...I'll give ya'll three guesses which ones I'm hoping, praying, wishing and begging for. ;)

NewJen~ Thanks for posting that. I hadn't seen it yet (bloody wireless-less southside of town) While I don't think Kristen owed anyone an apology, and a part of me honestly wishes she hadn't given it, major kudos to Kristen for A) stepping up and saying she recognizes the mistake people see, and B) honoring other's feelings about it by owning her words.

Diane~ No one expects you to change your opinion. I'm just stating mine, as others state theirs. It's a discussion. Just giving a little food for thought.

Those of you who frequent RAoR recognize Melbie's name. RobPics need no improvement, particularly RobKowski pics. But, she had done the most wonderful things to him. I never think it's possible to improve perfection. But, Melbie's given it her damndest. *sigh*

“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Jazz Girl wrote:JennJenn~ Sadly, I'm not delusional enough to think we've got a snowball's chance in hell of getting an inkling of a set pic from Breaking Dawn. :lol: If we thought they had Eclipse locked up tight as a drum, BD will be even tighter. However, were I making a wish list of pics I do really want them to "leak" like the great Valentine's Day leg hitch shots...I'll give ya'll three guesses which ones I'm hoping, praying, wishing and begging for. ;)
That is true :lol: :cry: I am guessing Isle Esme hehe I know I am! And Vampire Bella :)
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Wow – The thread’s been very active for a Friday night!!
Let’s hope we can all get past any hard feelings, OK???

Caryn – I see we share a love of the WFE set pics – he is just so darned cozy looking!! Thanks for your appreciation of my little stories. I feel quite a lot of pressure thinking up one suitable for you, so it might be one of the later ones. Melbie’s pics – beautiful. Thanks for posting them. They look vintage in keeping with the time period of the film.

New Jen – You are most welcome, Sweetie! I don’t know if the girls know just how many Jen-specific references there were in that story!!

Diane – Why are your dogs fighting with each other?

Vicky – Rob’s hair was a tad bit more disheveled by the time you saw him at the London Remember Me Premiere??? That’s the way we like it, isn’t it??? Bed head!

Marielle – Yeah, I guess I’ve got a good imagination – just wait until you see yours!! Have a great day at the beach! (Yes, I type fast)

Tammy - Bella’s bite mark – I missed this – can you explain the reference?

Mel – I can’t imagine that we would get sick of the sight of you here on the Lex!! Sounds like you fried yourself today! Ah, the Papz perspective! They do stand to make quite a lot of money, don’t they?

Jaclyn – Who will be next? Ann Marie asked for one, but if she is in London and won’t be online, then I might do someone else in the meantime. My desk is being moved to a different classroom – another program needs my room – it was not permanently assigned to our program. The new room will be closer to the other classrooms and it quite large, so I’m happy about it. I forgot to comment about Scrabble – wouldn’t it be fun to play a Twilight version? Only Twilight related words would be allowed - we would have to permit proper nouns, I think. That way we could use words like ‘Muse’, and ‘Bree’!! It would be so fun – you’d have to be creative, but some common words would work – bite, dog, wolf, doctor, run, house, school, prom, moon, etc. Of course you could use words like: passion, eroticism, love, etc. Fun, huh???

MissP – Congrats on the end of school!!! The beach sounds really nice. I was worried that you’d be able to detect some of the oil spill.

Raine – Thanks for the thanks! I think up the story ahead of time and then fill it out as I write. I will have to get to know you a little better before I can write yours so that I can use appropriate details.

Desiree – OK – I don’t have any merch, but I could take a lovely photo of my books with many flags marking favorite parts sticking out – there are different colored sticky flags in different positions along the edge. It would make a good picture, except that I only have Twilight and New Moon done like that. (It was my 2nd reading task)

Jenn Jenn – I guess we all are officially dorks!! Thanks for loving my fics!! You will eventually get one of your own. Thanks for sharing your personal experience with us.

Jadey and Ashley – It is nice to have you pop in at the Halfway House – I know you are mostly Tweeters now, but could you stay a while so those of us who are new could get to know you?

Tomorrow is the Bree book!
Sunday is MTVMA!
What a great weekend!!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hi Everyone!!

So I jut have a quick question. Have you gals seen the MTV Movie Awards promo Rob did/Tom Cruise?? Well I have a really hard time understanding him when he answers the question What kind of shampoo are you going to use? (I think that's the question.) Anyone know what Rob says there??

I can't wait to see him at the show!! I bet he'll look good like always. I wonder what clip they will debut? I hope it's a B & E one!!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Good morning, girls!
Wow, you are active these days :) Four pages just since yesterday morning...
I'm busy this weekend to. I'm helping to organize a game tournament, so I'm up the crack of dawn and home late at night.

Jaclyn~ I get along with her...kind of...I mean, we just have nothing in common, really. And she is just there all the time. I'm used to doing things my way after living on my own for 10 years.

Desiree~ Good to see you too. I'm really happy that we got the house on the end. It's one less neighboor relate to.

Susie~ That's good to hear. I just feel like I miss out on so much. I have no idea what Rob is doing these days, or even what continent he's on. I love your fanfic idea :D I just haven't had time to check into them yet, but I will as soon as I can.

Caryn~ Thank you. I love that picture. You see how much I've missed out on when I didn't even know Rob was in WfE...

Marielle~ I'm not sure. We need to get the floors and the painting done, and then the building company has 2 weeks to complete their work. So I hope by the end of this month. But then the summer holiday is coming up, so probably not until late July.

JennJenn~ Hi! I'll try to find some time to get on here.

Kristen's comments~ I think her choice of words were probably not the smartest, for her own sake. Because she puts her head on the line, and people will take a stab at it. I agree that she can say and do whatever she wants, but to protect herself she should think twice about it. Because it's a cruel world...
Her point still stands however, and I really agree with her that they way she's being treated is way over the line.

I have people hanging over my shoulder, if not I would find you some nice RobCrack. I owe you people. An old one will have to do.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

GOOD MORNING LADIES

so trying to sort out stuff for the ECLIPSE prem but the next train isnt until 05.00 the next morning so ive booked a hotel for that night :lol:

VICKY- hey what time do you think i should arrive in london for and which station diddnt realise there were so many in london :oops: i really am silly

DESIREE- thats a great idea ill have to take some more of my room so you al will get the full effect though there really is too much stuff in my room :lol:

JENN-JENN- 39 double cheeseburgers wow that really is crazy stuff thanks about the job :)

ECLIPSE 27 DAYS
AH PROTECTIVE FIERCE EDWARD CULLEN

right see you in a little while ladies
team edward all the way
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning ladies.....

Happy Saturday....I hope you all have a nice first day of the weekend.....

NewJen, thanx for posting the article about Kstew's appology....

You what I can't believe she even felt the need to appologize...I mean that girl was right in the first place...
Jadey and Ashley, (nice to see you girl by the way) have said it all...
It just so wrong that when a celeb finally stands up and says something about being harazed by the papzz...(ok word of choice might not be the smartest) but that the whole world breaks their neck over it.....it makes me shudder....
You are so right Jadey, I'm too ashamed of my generation.....

Trine, you must be so excited that your house is almost finished...I hope you get it done for the summer holidays...

Caryn I know you are right about the chances of us getting to see set pic of Isle Esme, but a girl can dream......maybe we should bribe someone ;)
SwanCullen wrote:I want to say this about Kristen. I TOTALLY and 100% support what she said! As a Rape victim myself, I found NOTHING wrong with what she said at all. When I heard what she said, I though "Go Kristen!" and I was very much in agreement with her.
...wow that's so brave of you to share....huge kudoos for that.....
SwanCullen wrote:Marielle-Oh my word! That girl has got to be nuts! I LOVE Twilight, but I don't know about a tat for it!
was it a girl? I thought bij the look of the arms it was a guy, but I'm not sure....

hey does everybody get their Bree bok today?
I got an email yesterday telling it has been send my way so I expect it this afternoon....are we going to discus things here as well, or are we staying spoiler free?

well have a nice Saturday.... soccer is on tonight so I'll have time to visit again....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

:D I got Bree Tanner a few hours ago. So far so good!!
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart