Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

PuNkk-Rawrr
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by PuNkk-Rawrr »

Heyyyy Everyone!:DD I leave for 2 days and I have like 3 pages to catch up on xDD hehe..

Shai: ehhh mostly because of time >.< i dont want to go see Eclipse alone..IT'S SUMMER! :O I don't understand why everyone's so busy hahaha

Sam: hehe of course!:DD It's Eclipse!!:DD Jacob and his hot abs? ;D

Pixie: Hiiii!! I'm Jay *waveeee* I'm 15! & I'm probably crazier so no problemo there haha.

Bubbles: haha I'm from California..it's reallyyyyyy hot here at the moment! hahaha I already did :DD My room looks sexier now xD

PJ: Hey! I'm Jay :DD Welcome..I'm a newbie here too xDD it's super fun to talk to all these awesome peoplee![:

Hanny: Ohhh i see...I'm sorry they lost. They made it that far though! Netherlands really was an amazing team:DD yeshh..my friend bet me and I couldn't resist haha xD && haha sorry! I'll share? [:

Kim: Hellooo:DD I am fairly new here too..it's so much fun! but WELCOME!

anyways... I'm off to bed xD school tomorrow! haha the Lex is so addicting!!
ImageImageImage
Jay;Team Emmett<3
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I already feel so welcome lol! :D Well I guess I better introduce myself! My name is Kimberly, but I usually go by Kim! I am 17 and Team Edward lol! I decided to join the board because I wanted to meet new people who love Twilight just like me! My friends like Twilight too, but they aren't as crazy about it as I am lol so I wanted to find people who I could talk to about everything Twilight related! It would also be nice to have friendly chats about other topics :)! I probably seem like a lonely girl lol, but that's not it! I think it's interesting talking to people from different places so you can hear about different experiences and it's kinda like learning what it's like living in another place :)!

Oh yeah and as yall can probably tell, I love using exclamation marks! Lol :) I just thought I would point that out so it wouldn't seem like I'm always yelling! :) When I go back to school it's going to be hard using periods instead lol!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
PhoebeJ

Post by PhoebeJ »

Sam – Hey! You have PM’d me about it! Haha. Nice to meet you!

Hana – Awesome :D I actually quite like it! Hahaha

Alexa – Hell Yeah! England is awesome! But you’re right…the rain sucks. I liked it when it was sunny!

Hanny – I LOVE U2!!!
Also, good point. England is an Island :lol: South East.
I want to live in Canada though and I’ve always wanted to have my own island. A small island, like one you can walk from end to end of really easily.

Kim – Hey! I’m new here too! I only joined a couple of days ago. It’s awesome though! Everybody is so nice :D

Vildy – I’m soooo excited to see it!!! It’s going to be amazing!
I like Emmett too haha, and Jake But Jasper is the best :lol:
House of Night is by P.C and Kristen Cast. They’re really good. Vampires again :lol: And you should definitely read Trudi Canavan! She is actually amazing!
Yeah I like running at night. I like the darkness too, it makes it more exciting hahaha.
Yeah I loves music! What kind of stuff do you listen too?
Yay, that was the idea. Awesome new friends from all sorts of places :D I’m so glad you’re all crazy!
Oh and I joined because I was bored haha. School finished for me last week, well I’ve had exams and then work experience since May, but now I have nothing to occupy my time. So I was just looking at random stuff on the internet and then I thought ‘I should join a forum’ :lol: so I was looking for one, and I searched for a twilight forum and this was the first nice looking one that came up. I’m really glad I did :D

Paige – Hi! Australia wow, that’s cool. My mum lived there when she was a kid.
Nice to meet you too. I’m very crazy and very chatty so I should fit right in :lol:

Jay – Hey! Nice to meet you :D It is super fun! Haha nice to meet another newbie!

Yay I think that was the longest post I've written yet! Woop!
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Just a heads up everyone! I'm going to my cabin today, so I don't know when I get to post next. See y'all soon! ;D

Paige~~ You do?? I used to love that show! Like.. obsessed! :lol: I just saw it for old times sake a few weeks ago, and it's not that good XD And then there's the new one! Phoebe J-something, and I was like :o When's Piper coming?!??? ...I'm crazy..
I don't remember, but I think she travelled around a lot. She loved it anyways...
Yeah, but we have three schools.. Childrensschool 1-7 (5/6 - 12/13 yo) Teensschool 8-10 (13/14- 15/16) (and I don't know how to transalate the name of the last one) "Vidregåendeskole" 1-3 (16/17-18/19). I'm startin' in 1. in "Vidregående" this fall. If that was understandable xD You have no idea how many school convos we've had *insert laughing smiley*
Aw I get it.. It's supposed to be much harder in "Vidregående" as well -.- I'm kinda scared... What're you studying?
Ooo don't we loove a little investigating :lol: Well I'm glad you did! ;D
Yeah, but I thought it might be a little early to start planning uni just yet x) Aw but then you have the rest of your life to travel, right? =)
Haha I'm the complete oposite xD I refuse to watch the show, cuz it annoys me how different they are.
TIMEZONES: Reeeally weird! I get a headache just thinking about it :roll: So we're behind you, but the US is about the same amount of time behind us! :lol:

Paiy~~ Ey! I'm offended! :o Vilde's NOT on your list...
Well if you wanna be that way, I can make my own. Humph!
Vilde: old norwegian name comes from Alvilde, means Elf warrior
Samantha: listener of god
Paige: assistant
Pheobe: bright, shining one
Jessica: god is watching
MacKenzie: Fair; favored one
Alexa: protector of mankind
Sami: (same as Sam/Samantha)
Hana: bud - blossom
Derek: famous ruler
Emmaline: hardworking
Jane (Emmie's real name): gracious, merciful / gift from god
Ginny: gracious, merciful
Mel: dark-skinned
Jay: To rejoice (from the Latin Gaius). The name of a bird. Used as a diminutive for any name starting with J, and can also be used as a nickname for someone who talks a lot.
Jennifer: Fair one
Michelle (Pixie): like god
Fatima: daughter of the prophet
Kimberly: English means ruler
Guess who's not on the list this time! *sticks tounge out like a eight year old*
I'll read it ;D
Ooo I gotta read 'em all!!! =D Do you know when the next NW book's coming??
Okey, guess they're having some time off, like I had. *shrugs*

Jay~~ Haha figures.. I live in Norway, andI feel boiled :roll:
Yay! What's better than sexy guys on the walls?? Reminds me! I have a whole apartment to.. uhm.. fit out! (is that the right word? :lol: that was sooo transalator x) )
You too?! What's up with you nonvakers?? :? I know.. this really is addicting.. You know what else is? Oreos.. *munches on one* mmm ♥

Kim~~ Hm.. we actually don't talk much Twilight on this thread anymore.. :lol: But we could always start!
And I think get what you mean.. I have friends all over the world now =D

PJ~~ It was!! It is!! Gahh! I gotta go see it again!
Okey, I'll go order it when I get back from my cabin ;D
Agreed! I'm a night person.. I prefer the night I think. It's so.. magic!
I listen to a lot of music.. I dance hip hop, so of course RnB and Hip hop. And then I listen to most types of rock (I draw the line at screamo, can't handle it.. ), a little classical like 'Yiruma'. He's really good. Hm.. I don't know. I love the band 'Safetysuit', I think they're amazing. But it's so much, so it's hard to explain. What about you?
Me too.. glad we're crazy I mean =P
Haha I like your story! xD Glad you joined us!
Yay for long posts! =D
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
PhoebeJ

Post by PhoebeJ »

Haha yeah night time is so awesome :D It is magical.
I listen to loads too haha. I like rock. I agree with you on the screamo =P I like Yiruma too :D Ooh I’ve never heard of them, I will listen! I really like Flyleaf at the moment and the song Pieces by Red.
Love you all so much!
My Blog
BabyEsme2203
Learning to Love Green

Post by BabyEsme2203 »

Shai- no i dont think i meant you.....

Hanny- thanks, we will :D

and whoah guys whats with all the name meanings/origins XD

Vilde- "shana" is my name Hana, and my GF's name Sho put together.
like a realtionship name, like bradgelina etc.

Jazzie- OMG YOU LIKE YIRUMA???? i ADORE YIRUMA! im learning t play some of his stuff^^
Image Image
PhoebeJ

Post by PhoebeJ »

:O Hana that's so cool! Yeah I do like =P what are you learning to play???
I wish I could play an instrument. I can sing, kinda...well some people say I'm good at it :D
Love you all so much!
My Blog
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

PJ~~ I never go to bed untill like.. 4 or 5 am.. I just can't help that I love the night time *giggles*
*listening to pieces by red* ooo pretty!! :D I like it! I'll listen to Flyleaf as well ;)

PJ/Hana~~ Both of you like Yiruma?? Woah! There's just so few who listens to classical anymore.. He's amazing though ♥
Aww I love music talk!! :D I play guitar, piano and then sing a little.. but it's my sister who's good at singing in my family.. She was the lead singer in this huge choir in the capital, and wanted to go to this singing uni and stuff. I'm soo jealous!! *pouts*
Aww you sing PJ? I wish I was good at singing.. you kinda have to sing when you play piano and guitar you know.. aww it sounds so fun to be good at it!!

Hana~~ Oh, okey.. I can't remember why I asked anymore :lol:
I have noo idea! But hanny did it so I thought I'd just go with it! XD
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
PhoebeJ

Post by PhoebeJ »

V- Yeah I normally sleep pretty late too =P not that late though! Hahaha.
Yeah it is a pretty song, really pretty. It’s really sad too though. Flyleaf are awesome! I like Cassie and So I Thought.
Yeah I like Yiruma :D and yeah no one listens to classical. I like it, it’s calming.
My brother plays guitar, he’s really good. He’s always been the successful one haha. I just sing for me not for any real purpose. Only my best friends and my boyfriend have ever heard me sing. Haha.
Love you all so much!
My Blog
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

I get to go shopping today! Woo! :D

@Hana: The ten posts at the bottom are a pain??

@Shai: Congrats on 1000!! :D

@Alexa: Yeah. I could neverrrr remember anything, so I started doing that like last summer. :lol:

@PET: I don't legit listen to them, but I like U2. = )
Ohhh, 14. Okay, that makes more sense. If I had waited until I was 14 to ask, I probably would have been able to.
I know why, too. :lol:
There's more to the not liking Shay. I was back and forth for the first three books I think.
Hebrew?? I found out my name was Armenian once. Maybe it's more generally Hebrew.

@Kim: I PM'd you!!
We are very funn!!!

@Vildy: First of all, I would like to laugh at you and say I love you because you're confusing beer and bear.
Beer: http://jakst.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/beer41.jpg
Bear: http://www.agreenerfestival.com/blog/wp ... /bear1.jpg
= )
Secondly, that's just my sister. It's not necessarily sweet, because she has a really bad attitude about it all the time, but she really just does not like anything that she wouldn't do. And she's a goody-two-shoes. So that's a lot.
Our drinking age is 21, so we're not supposed to, but most of the time, once you get into high school, you can find ways to go to parties and get alcohol if you really want it. Almost all college kids drink or at least can drink if they want to. There are so many parties I'm sure it's hard to avoid alcohol if you go out. :lol:
What's the drinking age in Norway??
My mom just likes to have fun. She did the mom thing for so long she just wants some of her younger years back. I think it's perfectly fine. She's only gotten really 'drunk' like twice in the past year and I don't see a problem with that. She's an adult and she can make her own decisions. I'm actually sort of proud of her. She needs to have fun every once in a while. = )
If my sister walked in on me drinking, I think she'd put on a pissy face, walk over to me crying, slap me and walk away, or start punching me until someone pulled her off of me. :lol:

@Paige: It looks like I won't be able to see it until after vacation. = (
Yep! That's how I do it!!

@Jay: LATIN NAME FOR THE WIN......

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~