Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by nightrunner »

evening yall :)

just saw eclipse, it was soooo hard not to stare at taylor L. too much but i had to be good since i saw it with my bf lol

vildy! hello :D
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Vildy! I owe you hugs from like a week ago. But I guess you owe us hugs as well.

second line needs to stop procrastinating and do some homework
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
PuNkk-Rawrr
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PuNkk-Rawrr »

Heyyyz everyone[:

Sam: thats great!:DD && bleh...my mom didn't let me go last minute -___- i was so exited too D:

Vildy: hey!:D I'm Jay!

Shai: hahaha and we all love Jacob's abs ;D but yeah...it's a bummer that i have to wait ANOTHER day to see it..*tear year* xD

nightrunner (sorry i dont know your name D:)- haha i know what you mean! xD Taylor is so tempting!!
ImageImageImage
Jay;Team Emmett<3
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Shai - Ooh bday party's i know how it is... got some little brothers of my own!
Haha what can i say? long posts are my thing it seems... but nah, there's just lots of people here to reply to so yeah
Nothing normal about me either... sorry :lol:

Vildy - Heya! I'm Paige :D Nice to meet you! ..you wouldn't know me. I'm from Australia (hence the screenname haha) and I'm 18yo... =D
That's a lot of moving you'll be doing! Yeah, i hope i can get to know you too!
How'd you like you eclipse?

Mel - Hey what's up? Um, did you see my earlier post to you? Cause i went though all the rules there... it's a few pages back i think... anyhoo, the second line thing is just something we do if we only have a sentence or something to say... it's just because we have a 2 line rule which is just that.. you have to post AT LEAST 2 lines.... to get around this we just add a second line that we make up... like: the second line is watching tv... we just put 'the second line' thing in....
Private message me if you don't get or need help... just click the PM button under my avi... :D

Jay - hey! oh you haven't seen eclipse yet? Well i hope you like it when you get to seeing it.. it's goooooooood! :D
EDIT: Hang on now i'm confused :? have you seen eclipse?

Sam - No wonder you're tired! :)
Yeah i get what you mean.. holidays are busy busy
Ok, that's alright
Have ya gotten to see eclispe yet?

Alexa - Did ya like it? Yeah, bit hard not to stare at TL... ABs galore! haha.. did you bf like it?

~ Paige
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

See, seee?? Back! You can't get rid of me this time :twisted: :lol:

Alexa, hi! :D Haha they shouldn't be seen with boyfriends me thinks! Drooling's necessary =P

Sami! Oooh true! *hugs to everyone for beeing gone!* Homework?! Now?? Don't you have summer vake? :shock: :shock:

Jay~~ Hello! :D nice to meet you. How old are you? And how long have you been here? = )

Paige~~ Heey! :D Nice to meet you too! Aww you're from Australia?? luckyyy. I think I'm going there after I'm done in school. I reallyyy wanna go there! :lol: How long have you been hangin' around at the teen thread? I'm just tryin' to place when everyone came, and how long I've been gone, and how much I've missed and stuff xD Eclipse was soo much better than the other two, but so was the book soo no big suprise. What about you? = )
Yeah.. I'm so restless :roll: tehee! All my friends and my family thinks I'm just crazy, but I wanna see the world! And it will be pretty great to have my own place :D
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

jay~ im alexa/lexus :) i didnt know your name either but i worked it out from your post

paige~ my bf actually likes twilight, hes read all the books and everything, but he got alittle bored of the film right at the end after the fight, the women sat next me thought he had been asleep the entire time since he had his eyes closed when the lights came up :lol:

vildy~ i saw new moon with him too, he doesnt mind the drooling too much though lol, he takes the mick outa me for it though :roll:
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Don't kill me don't kill me don't kill me. I'm too lazy again to reply...BUT for my defiance I haven't slept on a proper bed for 3 days... (on a couch and about 6 and half hours every night).
Just returned from a whole day in the pool :P

dreamer wrote:My name is Vilde, but I've been called Vilde, Vildy, V, dreamer, Flirty and Puce. Pick whichever you prefer :lol:
Excuse me, Bubbels? You forgot my amazing nick name for you? That's not nice :cry:
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Vildy is that you?
It is! -glomp-
I loves you. -sniffle-

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
BabyEsme2203
Learning to Love Green

Post by BabyEsme2203 »

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh gosh i missed a LOT. i hate time differences :(
everytime i come on here, ive missed like two pges of posts, it SERIOUSLY sucks.

so, someone want to include me? XD
Image Image
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Quick visit before i'm off to bed for some good 24 hours in bed :lol:
I swear tommarow I'll answer! (I feel stupid and lazy...oh well -dazzling grin*)

Hana~ I HATE time differences too. And I'm the only one in this crapy time zone.. you've got each other...

Alexa~ You finally saw Eclipse!!!!!!! -bounces in seat* I'm so glad you liked it..
Haha you are talking with me about ABS? I stared him every minute he was on... woooo this guy is so damn HAWTTTTTTTTTT!
you have a bf?! You are lucky...I wanna have a bf but the selection is soooooo meh . So immature and stupid...-sigh*
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha