Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by pennybug84 »

Jazz Girl - okay that makes sense. He did look kind of older. Definitely more than Twilight. To me the worse was what he wore at the end (the lovely sweate blazer combo.) I don't think it would have been that bad (it was a year after filming Twilight) but now compared to what we've seen of Eclipse he does look older in NM. I even read/heard (can't remember which! :lol: ) an interview a while back where Rob said he looks older in NM than he does in Eclipse. So that's good. So far I'm liking what we're seeing.

Also I love Rob in that pic you posted. (And you're comments about him hitting Taycob. It made me laugh. When reading Eclipse I seriously sometimes want to slap him myself. And if Robward did it he wouldn't get hurt. Instead Bella's the one to do it & she gets hurt.)

I wonder what Rob's reaction would be if he knew this forum existed. I've read in an interview where he says girls are screaming for Edward not Robert. I'm like it's partially both. I love the character he's playing. And he's a good actor who is HOT. :D

That really stinks that Muse is not going to be on the Eclipse soundtrack. (who made that dumb decision?) But hopefully Rob will be! I love listening to his two songs on TW. He has a wonderful voice.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Everyone - There is a brand new thread to discuss Remember Me over on Lights, Camera, Action.

I'll make a longer post later this weekend. I'm enjoying reading what you've all written, though!!!
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

OMG! New Eclipse Behind the Scenes footage from the New Moon DVD. It's awesome!!!

Here it is!

Going to see Remember Me today. *squee*
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

^^^OMG!! By this time next weekend, I'll be watching my Ultimate Fan Edition with the Eclipse footage!!! Can't wait!!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Julie.......I love you!!!!! thank you so much....

I love it, I love it, I love it......

Jasper looks HOT!!!!......GAH....
Unbelievable.....

love it !!!!

LOve the Cullens.... love Roselies hair do....ooooh I can't wait for this movie....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

Just saw it! Looks HAWT! This was even better than the trailer! I haven't been more excited before, not even in the NM anticipation days!

Seriously, how are we supposed to last until June 30?

P.S. I must be the only european able to see Remember Me before its US release (it was released here on the 11th), and I can't go! :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

JulieM - WOW!! Thank you for posting the sneak peak at Eclipse!! I have to say, it looks pretty awesome! I really like Jaspers hair in this one (way better than New Moon's hair!) and the girl who plays Bree looks pretty good too! WOWZA!

Oh and I wish I could see Remember Me :( :( :( :(
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I am going to stay away from that link at least I hope I have the will power. :lol: I just don't want to see to much of it that when I go to the theater there is nothing left. After seeing it I will look up that link Thanks Julie.
Banner by TammyAZ
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hey girls....

I wanted to know something..
I was watching Twilight again.... normally I'm totally focussed on Rob when he enters the cafateria, today I was like WHAT THE HACK HAVE THEY DONE TO HIS HAIR!!! :shock:
I mean I know Edwards hair supposed to be tousled but it looks glued in to place....
has anyone else had problems with that before....

and I want to state again, they should have fired MR and CH before even consider them... Script sucked....

ON a happier note...(behind the scene spoilers...in case you didn't want the watch it)

Jacksper is totally hot
Some Bella and Edward time
love this pic
Ok not digging the wig
Some Robward grin...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

Just found that on FB (from an Italian newspaper):

: Com’è stato, rispetto ai baci con Pattinson? (Asking her the difference of kissing Dakota and Rob)
K: "What can I say? Rob has a bigger mouth?"

I:"Last question: Do you want to clear up your relationship with Robert Pattinson?"
K: "No, I don't. I just can say that with Twilight we all have become really close and what people say about us ends up debasing our relationships"

I: "So are you telling me you are just good friends?"
R: "No, that's not what I said"

:roll: :roll: