Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by Jadey »

Robward sounded like he needed to cough! Lol.
And of course, they included the stupid pup. Is it me or they're trying to make out that Jacob is 'the good guy' again? It's peeving me off.

90sec trailer released tomorrow :)
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

10 Seconds of Heaven.....

Like all of you, my heart rate shot way up when I watched the teaser. Jacob gets equal time - you know the younger crowd will go crazy!! I am going to restrain myself from seeing the full trailer online if possible - I want to see it first on the big screen. I don't know if I will be successful... I'm so surprised Summit is posting the trailer online a whole day before RM opens!
marielle wrote:
Susie wrote:Rob's Halfway House, a nice place to come home to after a long day at work!!
I usually use it as good way of waking up. I arrive at work and the first thing I do is lazing in the HH.... I go to my work extra early to do that..
Susie wrote: Remember Me was "tender" whereas the sex in Bel Ami is "mercenary"

Can you imagine seeing those pictures or clips...it would so kill us

Well I'm having time tonight as there is soccer on tv..(I'm banned to the computer :twisted: )
Marielle - I'm impressed that you get to work early to get online! It's the time difference, I suppose. I love seeing your posts right away. Yes, I can only imagine what those stills will be like (if we get to see them). Are you really "banned" from the computer? By whom, and why?
pennybug84 wrote:I don't know how you guys/gals always seem to find good & new (to me) pics of him. But thanks for sharing! I should come here more often just to see what pics were posted. Even if I don't have anything to say/post. [/color]
Pennybug - You would be surprised at how much you have to say. I don't post pictures, I'm too low tech (and lazy) and I'm pretty sure it is OK that I benefit from everyone else's posts! Please visit often.

Sandy - Those are some real "James Dean" like photos of Rob!!!! Reincarnation, anybody? He is a fabulous model - the camera loves him. (Even though the cigarette can be sexy, in principle, I don't like to see any encouragement for smoking.)
Jadey wrote:Robward sounded like he needed to cough! Lol.
Jadey - Isn't that Robward's "bedroom" voice?

Bye, I have to watch the teaser again.....
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Jadey wrote:Robward sounded like he needed to cough! Lol.
And of course, they included the stupid pup. Is it me or they're trying to make out that Jacob is 'the good guy' again? It's peeving me off.

90sec trailer released tomorrow :)
Yeah, Jade. And it almost looked as if Bella was once again...leaning in to kiss Jake. :shock: As if she didn't already do that enough in the New Moon movie. :?

I never read the "alleged" draft of the Eclipse script that floated around on the internet somewhere. I think I remember people who had read it commenting that they did kind of make Jacob out to be the good guy, as if Edward was the completely wrong choice for Bella. I swear if Melissa Rosenberg and David Slade have screwed up that aspect of Edward and Bella's love story with the screenplay and this film, I'm not going to be a happy camper come June. :evil: I guess we might have a slightly better idea of exactly where this story is going when the official trailer is released tomorrow, but only 90 seconds worth of footage will still leave us begging for more. ;)
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Tracy~ yes, having read the supposed draft, yes, they pretty much make Jake out as the good guy and the best choice and Edward as the interference and really an afterthought. It's the reason why I was so pissed when I read it. I was AMAZED! I'm holding my breath and counting on the fact that it was an early draft. Otherwise, I'm going to lose my shiza.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Jade
They have to Taylor's ego couldn't stand it if Rob bettered him in acting and got the woman. He is very jealous of Rob and after Twilight hardly kept it in.
I Can't believe what Efron said about Robert either. First he copies Rob's hair then he is his number one fan. Only because Rob turned down Spiderman and he wants it.
a little Rob if double posted. And most likely seen this but anyway
I Don't like smoking but this is smoking hot and this
Last edited by diane771 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Hey Everyone :)

Happy Hump Day (That last one is my current fave and therefore screensaver. :twisted: *Swoon*)

Sorry I've been AWOL since the weekend. Been sick, starting to feel halfway human again. Basically just went to work and then home to bed.

I'm sorry I don't have the energy for a long post, so I can't reply to all your comments. Lets just say I have read them all, lots of good points made, many fun stories told, and most importantly lots of fantastic RobCrack!! WooHoo!! :D :twisted:

I promise to try and be a better HH resident. RL has just made me Faily McFailsten.

Oh. And I'm totes jealous of you guys who are getting to see Remember Me this weekend. 4 more weeks to wait for me. :cry: Please remember spoiler notices for those of us who have been so good as to not read anything on this movie yet. Thankyou.

Bye for now.

Laura Xx
Member of Rob's Halfway House
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Hi Everyone! Happy Hump Day!!! So, so, sorry I have been missing. I can't believe how long it's been since the last time I've posted. I don't have time to comment on everything right now, but I just wanted to pop in and say "Hi" and comment on the 10 seconds of Eclipse.

I was so happy to see SOMETHING from Eclipse, and from what I saw it looked good, of course they're going to have Jacob in it. Kristen's wig looked better than I thought it would. I can't wait to see the 90 second trailer tomorrow! Woo-hoo!!!!

I'm assuming you all are going to see Remember Me this weekend, those that have it in theaters. I've heard some really good reviews about Rob and his acting. I can't wait to see it.

I'm also super excited to see Kristen on Jay Leno tonight. It's so good to see her hair growing out. She rocked the Joan Jett shag (not a mullet), but it's good to see her back to herself again.
Here's a cute pic. from the show.

And the always sexy Rob!

Hot Robsten

Have a good one all and I'm sure we'll all be here to analyze the 90 seconds of heaven tomorrow. :D
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi, Ya'll. I've been lurking for the past several weeks and not posting because I have been so busy. But there are a few things I want to respond to tonight.

First~~ Taylor jealous of Rob? I don't see it that way at all. I like Rob very much. I think he is a great actor, and I can't wait to see him in Remember Me...bought my tickets on line tonight BTW. I think the media plays up the competition between Taylor and Rob. I don't believe either of them see each other as the other's REAL competition. I've never seen any evidence of Taylor being jealous of Rob. And I think Taylor's being at the Oscar's with Kristen was a product of the fact that Rob was busy promoting Remember Me.
Second~~ Rob...cigarette...YUCK! I have been holding that one in for a while now. I am totally turned off by the whole smoking issue. I think it sends a really bad message to young people. It bothers me that he and Kstew both smoke. Too many kids look up to them for them to be smoking so publically. I know it sounds cheesy, but they are role models for a lot of kids.
Third~~Rob vs Taylor vs Saga vs ANYTHING GOES discussions...I understand that this is Rob's HH...But, I enjoy reading all the light-hearted (sometimes loaded) banter back and forth. I also very strongly dislike being told what to say and what not to say on any thread. It makes it all seem so...elementary schoolish.
ECLIPSE 10 second teaser~~OMG! OME! OMB! OMJ! I WAS SQUEELING LIKE A LITTLE SCHOOL GIRL!!
:D Well, now that I've stirred the shiza, I'll leave ya'll to it. Please don't take offense to anything I've said...I was just in the mood to VENT a little tonight.
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Welcome Back, Julie!!! Thanks for the Jay Leno pic. I had forgotten Kristen was going to be on. Yes, she DOES look adorable!!! She just is always beautiful.
missp wrote: Second~~ Rob...cigarette...YUCK! I have been holding that one in for a while now. I am totally turned off by the whole smoking issue. I think it sends a really bad message to young people. It bothers me that he and Kstew both smoke. Too many kids look up to them for them to be smoking so publically. I know it sounds cheesy, but they are role models for a lot of kids.
Missp - So glad to hear someone else feels this way....

Remember Me Discussion/Spoiler Protocol - Since we all aren't able to see the movie opening weekend, would it be advisable to take detailed discussion to the specific Remember Me thread? What's the etiquette? I suppose comments like "Rob was Hot" wouldn't give too much away, but if we get into the plot, like "I was so surprised when....happened" we might spoil it for our friends across the pond. What do you all think?
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Hello everybody! I don't really have many pics but HAPPY HUMP DAY anyway!

I don't really have anything I wanted to comment on except the 10 seconds. I liked it cause I've been dying for something, anything, from the movie. I hated it cause of dogboy & Krisella's lean in. Bah!

He is too perfect if there is such a thing.
So pretty. Can't wait for the 90 seconds of heaven tomorrow. *sigh*
*steals a spot on the PervCouch* Haven't visited there in a while.
Me wanty. Gawd he is just too yum.

Since Caryn reached the ultimate rank, I did some digging & thought I'd let y'all know the rest of the ranks. If ya don't wanna know, then don't click this. Lol.

I won't be seeing Remember Me this weekend. :cry: Unfortunately I pre-ordered New Moon from Target and they JUST NOW charged me for it today making me go negative in the bank by $2. I just keep telling myself that I met J-Bone. *sigh*

I hate missing all these tv appearances. Gonna miss the Stew on Jay. *grumble*

Jackson Lovers/Likers - Here are links to my 100 Monkeys photo album & my new YouTube channel with all of my videos from the concert. Now I will shut up about it. I swear! Lol.

Viva La Rob!
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮