Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by SweetImpakt »

Hi ladies (and guy :D )

Marielle ~ Aww your papercut sounds really really painful. Take care of yourself. And no reading/tv/computer for two days :shock: How the hell do you entertain yourself then ?

Trine ~ I'm sorry that your cold has gotten worse. Take care of yourself. Ow and I too was having trouble with keeping Sandy and Tracy seperated, but I found a trick. Sandy's name starts with an S. In her username there's an s as well. twilightSagaaddict. There's no s in Tracy's username. That's how I do it:D

Rob and Jimmy Fallon ~ Oh god, I laughed so hard at this :D He really looked comfortable and that really pleases me. You were right Caryn, it really was worth the break. I also watched the The View talkshow thingy with Rob and Emily. Poor girl ! They asked her only one question. That was a bit sad. But yeah, what do you want, with four females doing the interview. Rob really doesn't realize how funny he is :D

Caryn ~ You are totally the HalfwayHouse Special Investigator !

Desiree ~ That's so nice you're gonna go to the UK. Imagine you run into Rob. How awesome would that be ? :D I wanna go to London too. Actually I don't know why I never went there, since it's only a 2hour traintrip away from here.

Linz ~ I'm sorry to hear about the Fibro. I'm glad you are doing better now. Ow and thank for the sweet rob tweets ! Thank for keeping us non-twitter people up-to-date.

age ~ I feel like a baby when you guys are talking about your teens and your twenties and thirties and ... :D

Jennifer ~ Ow it's a pity you didn't see Robward ! He's so cute ! I think you should really see it. He's the reason I watch it more often than the other HP movies :D

I'm sorry if I forgot to comment on something ! I'm off to watch an episode of True Blood. I love that show ! Bye !

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
rollie715
Wandering Through Town

Post by rollie715 »

Dovrebanen wrote:Steamy sleeping bag scene with the dog: It had better not be. I hope it was just some joke from CW, since he probably hasn't even seen the movie. The tent scene is one of the most pivotal scenes in the book, IMO, and they had better show it exactly the way it is in the book. I actually saw a pitchfork outside my MiL's house the other day (she's a gardening type of woman), and I though that might come in handy when Eclipse opens :lol:
LOL
I'm for Team Edward all the way, but my wife seems to favor Jacob.
IMO we've already seen too much of Jacob not only in the movies, but I had to skip a few of the chapters in the books where he was the focus, just so I could stay interested. Overall I like what SM has done, but think she dwelled a little too long on the Jacob story. Hopefully Eclipse will put the focus back on Edward and Bella where it belongs.
Last edited by rollie715 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
What I enjoy the very most is when my… enhanced abilities let me save someone who would otherwise have been lost. It’s pleasant knowing that, thanks to what I can do, some people’s lives are better because I exist
- Carlisle Cullen
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

Hello people! Happy Friday!

Rollie and Debbie - Welcome! I'm Deb! I'm so excited about the DVD release, too! I'm getting it as a present for my 18th! It's so nice that you somehow bonded even more with Twilight. It think it's perfect sharing an interest in something that's so... romantic! Rollie, I totally understand how you feel about Jacob. Same applies with me. I also want Eclipse to be focused on B&E.

Marielle - Sounds very, very painful. Have you rested your eye properly? I hope you're fine now :)

Trine - Haha, like there would be anyone else to win!

Desiree - This is so nice! Have a nice trip! Which places in the UK will you visit? And I almost greeted you as a newbie, too. :lol:

Jazz Girl wrote:Marielle~ I think it's the loss of the wild sex hair that we object to in the styling. For example... the pic you felt unsure about showcases him dressed in a classic black suit (*whimpers*)

*thud* Where is this one from? Haven't seen it before! I think it's unnesessary to say he is GORGEOUS! And also, you have a good eye, girl. I wouldn't notice the mark!

Kristiner -Hey!! *waves* I always see the 30ies as the most creative stage in people's lives. It's like, inthis age people tend to be more matured and experienced, but still not old andd they can be very productive and all. That's what I've seen from people around me :)

Linz - Sorry to hear about your twenties. But since you are fine now it's a perfect thing!

Shauni - I know, it's a tad be weird to be the youngsers here, but I like it very, verymuch that we share common interests with people of every age :)

Ashley - Good luck with the trip and all!

Rob tweets - I found him so sweet! The things he wrote and all...

Rob's interviews - I wish I found some time and watch them all. I've only seen The View, The Today Show, partsof Jimmy Fallon and Jon Stewart. The nerve of him! He reacts perfectly in the questons, no matter what. He's indeed a funny guy who can handle this all very well!

Bel Ami set pics - He was so different in the hat! I can't wait to see this movie!

I watched Twilight today and I was so happy to see RobWard in action again!

Does anyone know a good site with good Twilight and Rob-related banners? I can't find one!

I'm sure I forgot lots of lots of you and many many stuff. I'm so sorry, but I don't have much time :( So bye for now!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Rollie~ That is so awesome. While my hubs and I (married 10 1/2 years) both love Twilight, I think it could easily be said that I am the bigger fan. :lol: But, welcome. Here's hoping we keep you entertained.

Totally High Five~Fist Bump, my Team Edward brother! I have to tell you, I don't know many who are over the age of 18 who are Team *coughchoke* Jacob. Too each there own and it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round. But, seriously, we know who wins. :D

Oh, and, Hi Debbie!

Deb~ That picture is an outtake from a recent shoot he did for Another Man magazine. Yeah, 9,412 kinds of gorgeous. Could only be better if he was rocking his sex hair. :lol: Robsessed and Lion & Lamb both have some great banners.

Shauni~ Nah, you aren't a baby. We all started out young and just get better with age, I think. :lol: As long as you are having fun and enjoying your life, it's all good. Age is just a number.

Trine~ Yes, I definitely voted for Edward. I honestly think there are days that the hubs definitely thanks the gods that Edward is a fictional character. Hmmmmm....

Desiree~ Yay!! Ach, but I would love to visit the UK. Keep your eyes peeled, darling. You never know what little dive pub you can find the sexonlegs enjoying a Stella and some good tunes. :mrgreen:

Bel Ami Set Pics~ :shock: <insert drool emoticon here> *Homer Simpson Drool Noise* Especiall the one where he's out of costume. I mean, in the costume, with the hat....mmmmmm the hat.... he looks fantastic. But, in his buttonflys and his plaid...holy gods!

Eclipse Steamy Bag Scene~ Well, in defense of (and I REALLY CANNOT believe I'm saying this so forgive me if I choke) MR, in the book, Jacob IS in the sleeping bag with her. Remember that the first and only time Edward lays a hand on him is when he unzips the sleeping bag to climb in, and then things explode in the morning when Edward unzips the bag to get Bella away from him and dumps him in the snow. So, as long as it's just a matter of he's all curled around her and that kind of crap *grrrrrrrrrrrrrr yes I really fracking hate that part of the scene* then, I'll make it through. Now, if there is canoodling, cuddling or any other kind of making out type crap, AW HELL NO IT'S SO ON!!!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
dazzledBrit
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dazzledBrit »

twilightsagaaddict wrote: Re: replacing the editor on Eclipse with the editor from TW- this makes me very worried...I think most of us can agree that TW was not the movie we really wanted. Between &^%$(*& CW and her 'vision' of what TW should be (um, Meadow Scene anyone?), to MR's interpretation, and then to the editing...there were just so many elements from the story that were missing, that I'm very leery about that happening again. And the fact that its only about 3 1/2 months til opening day...
Re Eclipse editor change ~ I think it's concerning that they've changed at this stage - the guy obviously didn't cut it with Summit (no pun intended) but that doesn't leave much time for the new/old guy. However, on the plus side, the guy that got canned had worked with DS before so maybe this is a sign that the worries about DS trying to make Eclipse into a typical DS movie rather than a great Eclipse are less of a concern now??? :?

And I think that a LOT of the issues with Twilight were director & budget issues, not editing...after all the editor only gets to edit the shot film so if scenes aren't shot well or at all then he's got nothing to work with. I was shocked to hear CH say on the DVD commentary that they ran out of time to do the Meadow scene and so had to basically cobble it together on the edge of a golf course in LA! :shock: I would've thought that should've been more of a priority, especially since it was the scene SM was most looking forward to seeing shot. And things like the bonfire scene being replaced with sitting in the trucks was because they didn't have time/budget to come back another day when the weather was bad. :roll: I have NOT been impressed with MR at all and can't believe she's doing them all. Given that she's working from great books, her scripts suck!
Edwards Ragazza wrote:I have some very big news! My husband and I have been talking and since we have not done anything since our honeymoon (which has been 6 years ago) we decided to take a trip. Guess where?
I will give you a hint.. I may see this walking by. Ya right I so wish but yes we are heading to the UK. Whoo hooo I am soo excited I have been wanting to go there forever. My girlfriend who I have been friends with for 22 years husband is from the Uk and we are going to go there together.
Hey cool! :) Where in the UK are you going?

Dovrebanen wrote:Steamy sleeping bag scene with the dog: It had better not be. I hope it was just some joke from CW, since he probably hasn't even seen the movie. The tent scene is one of the most pivotal scenes in the book, IMO, and they had better show it exactly the way it is in the book. I actually saw a pitchfork outside my MiL's house the other day (she's a gardening type of woman), and I though that might come in handy when Eclipse opens :lol:
I always thought that was a pretty hot scene in the book - Bella in Jacob's arms as he and Edward talk about how he (Edward) feels. And it sets things up for Edward setting up Jake to find out about the engagement in the morning and the whole betrayal that leads into the dog kiss scene (so hot IMO!). I love that Rob & Kristen's fave scenes were those two. :D

But then, I'm a dog fan too. ;) :D
Rob's Halfway House member ~ Kristen, Rob AND Taylor fan - The Twilight pedant

Heading to Forks soon...
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

MySpace Artist to Artist featuring Rob and Pierce Brosnan. It's not as fantastic as Rob and Haley, but still really good. Rob gets all shy and quiet when Pierce praises him, which is often. And, after some awkward beginning moments, they both settle in and talk... :shock: BOND! :lol: Enjoy.

EDIT: But wait!!! There's MORE Bel Ami set pics. Thank the gods and goddesses of non Twilight level security!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Everyone - I just wrote a very clever post and LOST it when the coffee shop decided to reboot their computer, and then I lost internet connection!! :cry: :cry: :evil:

You'll have to believe that it was just the best post ever!!!!!

No time left now. I'll have to do a MEGA post later this weekend.

Bye for now!
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Marielle-
I hope your eye gets better girl! That doesn't sound good at all. I don't want to see HP just because it's got witchcraft in it and I do NOT like that AT ALL. Thanks for the Bel Ami pics!

DazzledBrit-
Thanks for the link to the Details interview!

Jazz Girl-
Like I told Marielle, it's cause of the witchcraft thing. I just cannot get into the movie. there is a part of me that wants to see it just for his part, but I wont see it because I would feel like I was going against something that I believe in. I hope nobody thinks I am judging them because they like it, I am not. It's just something personal for me.

Desiree-
Nice pic! Oh yeah! :)

Trine-
I hope you get to feeling better girl! Colds are Not fun!

Rollie and Debbie-
I am the same way! I saved HARD to see NM in the theaters. So when the movie comes out, I think i might just wear it out lol!

For those of you I missed, I am sorry! I was trying to post on here as well as talking to my mom on the phone. I hope you all are doing better and/or doing well! It's been so long sense I haev talked to my mom. I want to cry. It's so good! :0
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hi everyone! Now that Friday's almost over....TGIF! :)

Welcome to our new folks! A little welcome gift for you that's not new, but still gorgeous.

I'm pretty certain that Rollie and Debbie are our first Halfway House Twi-Couple. :D Congratulations!

Caryn and Marielle, thanks for the lovely Bel Ami set pics. Rob in period costume... :shock: oh dear Lord. I think we've said this before, but Bel Ami Rob reminds me of teenage human Edward from one of my favorite fanfics, Only Human.

I finally picked up my "Details" magazine at Barnes & Noble the other day. I haven't had a chance to read the interview yet, but I must say that viewing the pictures in the small format on my computer screen didn't quite do them justice :shock: . Of course I left the magazine lying around on the computer desk and my 8-year old son almost found it. That would have been fun to explain...."Mommy, why is this guy laying between this girl's legs?" :oops: :lol:

We're off to my in-laws tomorrow and I won't be able to check back in until Sunday as the extended family is not really aware of the extent of my addiction to all things Rob and Twilight. ;)

Trine, hope you feel better. Love that poll Rob won about which man would women trade their husbands for :lol:...as if there was any doubt. 8-)

Hope you guys have a great weekend and I'll check back Sunday night.

Tracy
Banner by TammyAZ
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Tracy-
That would have been an odd conversation to have lol! Have a good time and we'll see you Sunday night!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story