Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

dazzledBrit
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by dazzledBrit »

Jazz Girl wrote: Jennifer~ Nah, we accept that there are Jacob/Taylor lovers out there. Of course! Variety makes the world go round, right? :lol: Just don't be offended if some of us refer to him as the puppy or dogboy. There terms of affection, really... :lol: Honestly, Tay doesn't bother me. He's cute. Just not my dark chocolate, if you know what i mean. I prefer long, lean and adorkably sweet. *sigh*
That's cool. 8-) I love Gil Birmingham's phrase of "puppy pack" :lol: so often refer to the wolves that way anyway.

Did you see that some crappy US papz site has offered a bounty for photos of Robsten together? Totally sick. :evil:

I can totally see why they spent New Year in the UK. Not that our papz are angels, although they are a lot more restrained since Princess Di's death. But despite what was reported in the US press, the Isle of Wight is not unvisited by celebs - it's so used to celebs that the locals are blase about it. It's also almost a point of honour to NOT make a fuss...of anyone. I mean Peter Phillips (one of the Queen's grandsons) had his stag-do at a pub in Cowes (the little town on the Isle of Wight where my parents live), with Princes William & Harry there and they had no issues! :) Going from that kind of thing to LA papz on the Twilight trail must be a bit tough.
Rob's Halfway House member ~ Kristen, Rob AND Taylor fan - The Twilight pedant

Heading to Forks soon...
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning Ladies!!!

What have you girls been doing, I have only been away for 24 hours and we are part the 100 pages... :shock:

Thanx for all your well wishes...
Yesterday I've been to the doctor after he told me not to worry so much I'm doing a lot better, for those who dont know, I have a heart disease, it will never go away but I can't fuction very good, now every time I get sick I worry it got something to do with that, but this case it's an ear infection :o .... So I'm good....

Did you girls notice that Rob and Kstew, left London together.... no pictures of them together but someone saw them together on the airport...

Jadey... I really didn't know there was an other word then Flanel for the shirts Rob wears....hahaha maybe our English does look alike.... ;)

TRINE... WELCOME back!! I missed you........I have been following the olympics as well, we aren't doing so badly...Your country is doing good also I saw....

Caryn, your status on the boards now.... WOW....playing a duet....so cool....

I saw somewhere something about ages, to make everybody feel better, I'm turning 27 at the end of march and I'm already having nightmares about it....
Oh, and I saw somebody writing something about twilight being a good medicine against Menopause (sorry if I typed it wrong)...it works also very well against winter depressions, specially the HH... ;)
SwanCullen wrote:I have to wait sadly till April to get New Moon. I might have to wait till May, and then if I don't have it, I am SO getting it then. It'll be my birthday present to myself.
we had that with Twilight dvd release, we were like 2 months behind, so I ordered them at amazon.uk turned out it was cheaper ordering them there then wait and buy them here in holland...

I'm sorry if I missed something important to reply to...
Today I'm out shopping with my parents.... still searching for that swimshort I want...maybe I find some Rob mag. :twisted:

have a nice day you all....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
dazzledBrit

Post by dazzledBrit »

marielle wrote:I saw somewhere something about ages, to make everybody feel better, I'm turning 27 at the end of march and I'm already having nightmares about it....
Hmm, 30 for me in December. 27 is a good age to be! :D

Edited to add...

Kristen and Rob's friend Tom Sturridge have accompanied him to New York. :) And actual pics this time so I think the info is good. :lol:

Heading to Forks soon...
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

dazzledBrit wrote: Kristen and Rob's friend Tom Sturridge have accompanied him to New York. :) And actual pics this time so I think the info is good. :lol:
Linz!!!!! - I knew there was a reason I checked the thread this morning, even when I didn't have time..... THANKS. Awwww! Love the authentic pics. I'll enjoy watching the talk shows more knowing this!
dazzledBrit

Post by dazzledBrit »

Susie wrote:Linz!!!!! - I knew there was a reason I checked the thread this morning, even when I didn't have time..... THANKS. Awwww! Love the authentic pics. I'll enjoy watching the talk shows more knowing this!
Aww, thanks Susie! See, Twitter is good for some stuff...I caught that link on Twitter. :D

I think it's so nice for Rob that he has Kristen and Tom in town for the premiere so he can get some normal time with his friends away from the madness. :)

Heading to Forks soon...
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

CAryn~ Target add more info on the New MOon film cells apparently there is 250 different ones. I am wondering if we get to pick. I do not one with Bella showing affection to a puppy so I better get a say in this if I buy it from them.
Banner by TammyAZ
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Happy Saturday Everyone!

*Opens HH windows to get some fresh air in here.* We need Jasper in here with his mood control abilities. :-) Maybe we should take a vacation back to the Summer House. *reminisces*

I can't believe we are to page 101! Since we won't be getting a new thread to christen, I say we take this opportunity to re-christen this thread like we normally would do with a new thread. So, I'll start.

So sexy in jeans.
Gotta love our STUDly man.
Beautiful KStew.
Hot Robsten

Warning: Long backside post ahead.
Dovrebanen wrote:I see there has been some bad mood over here. I don't think we need that the mods come in to tell us what this thread is about. It's about Rob and everything connecting to him. And every other thing we would like to share. I love this place, and I feel like I can tell you guys everything that's going on in my mind. I hope we can keep it that way.
Trine-So good to see you back here. I was thinking about sending you a PM to tell you to get your behind back here. You say whatever is on your mind anytime you like and I'll do the same.

Laura-I like your new banner and avi! Did you make it? Nice job if you did.
twilightsagaaddict wrote:Rob & KStew & the BAFTAs: I was only able to see bits and pieces, but here's my take ~ KStew looked beautiful! She was so put together. I felt bad for her for being so nervous when she won the award-she was up against some hard competition, and she looked completely shocked that she had won. When she was being interviewed backstage, I wanted to put my hands on her shoulders, tell her to take a deep breath, and remind her that regardless of who voted for her, she does deserve it.
- RobSten leaving the party together...I want, more than anything, for them to be able to just enjoy their time together. I hate when they get hounded.... and really, if they were going to 'come out', they are certainly not going to do it in the Sun, or in OK. In fact, I don't think they would even make an announcement...they would just be.
Sandy-Yes, I wish I could've given her a hug as well. She is so incredibly humble. I really hope she knows that she deserves that award. It was so nice of her to speak so highly of the other actors that were nominated along with her. I wish the paps could have laid off Rob and Kristen when they left, but I was happy to see that they were, indeed, leaving together. :-)
dazzledBrit wrote:Re the red carpet, I just meant that Kristen never looks comfortable being photographed at red carpet events. She doesn't look happy there (unlike Anna who usually looks so jazzed to be there!). But she really worked hard at the BAFTAs to spend time with the fans, as Rob did...I just wish she looked more comfortable when she has to just stand there and be photographed.
Linz-I think you are right in the fact that Kristen doesn't like to be there and photographed. I think she would rather be with the fans and sign autographs than have to stand there and be interviewed. Gotta love her for that! Yes, the EW with KStews and Taylor are cute. She is gorgeous in them. Don't know if you got the answer to your Photobucket question, but you have to close the account and open a new one. I had to do the same thing. And how exciting about your Olympic trip. You should take pictures and post some here for us to see! BTW, I'm 35, ugh!

SwanCullen-Did we ever get your name? Sorry if I missed that.
Fizzles wrote:We have been here long enough now to be comfortable with each other. We vent, we laugh, we cry, we swoon, and we talk about everything and anything. I regard the girls here to be friends of mine. They have provided me with much fun, laughter, support and advice over the last 9 months. Thank you ladies. :D Laura Xx
Laura-Awwww, I feel warm fuzzies all over. This is exactly how I feel. Man, I love this place and all of you!!
DarkMuse wrote:BAFTA Stew - Omg I was so flipping happy when she won! And she looked so gorgeous! Totes jealous of her. I had no idea she was the first American woman to win. That is so stinking awesome! (Thanks for that info Joooolie!)
KSter-You are very welcome. I love sharing any good news like that about our girl. And "Cougarinity?" BWAHAHAHAHAHAH :lol: I used to watch Even Stevens too.

Marielle-Haven't see that Rob pic with the ball before. Cute! Get better soon!

Jade-I loved KStew's after interview at the BAFTA's and the Elle awards. I heart her so much! And I can't wait to see what she wears at the Oscar's too. I know she will look great, with an awesome dress. Yeah for Paramore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley-I love that "and now, I give up." gif. Hilarious! Very admirable that your doing "The 30 Hour Famine." I don't think I could do that. It's hard enough I gave up pop for Lent. :-) My hubs said I should give up Twilight, yeah right!

Bac-Great pic you posted. That's a classic around here.

Sandy-Great explanation of the word, "shipper." And ship "Edward and Jake?" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Caryn-You lucky girl, you get to play a duet with Edward. *jealous*

Desiree-Yes, it can be overwhelming if you don't keep caught up here.

Jaclyn-Mmmm, we Rob! Yummy! Love all the pics you just posted. My hubs is totally in love with Lady Gaga. I don't get it.

NewJen-I love your post. Short and too the point. :-) NewJen/Rob shipper-I love it!

Rob and Kristen in NYC-So glad they are in NY together. I still hope they get some quiet time without the scummy paps hounding them. And so cute the TomStu is with them.

Have a good one and talk to you all later!

Thanks for reading this whole thing. :D
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

JulieM - Thanks for all the great pics, on which I will now comment:

So sexy in jeans - was that a photo shoot? I suppose so, but they did a good job of making it look natural, like they just caught him putting his shoes on. Too bad smoking is still a little sexy, (it's the attention to the mouth thing) because it's very unhealthy, and as his e-mom, I think he should quit.

Beautiful KStew - My husband said he didn't know about the merits of the Twilight/New Moon movies, but he thought Kristen Stewart was a real beauty. (unsolicited, and upon seeing the New Moon poster at our local theater) I agree - she has natural beauty. She's a great actress too and has an exciting professional future ahead.

Hot Robsten and the last photo - They are a BEAUTIFUL couple, visually. I love the way they look at each other in the last pic. Awwwwww! Young love.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good Saturday Afternoon. This has been a pretty bloody good day, I have to say. I woke up, as I have the last several Saturdays, to an update of my current fave fanfic. Then, I log on and I see pics of our boy, his girl and his bestie at the airport landing back in NYC preparing to give us some good interviews, photo ops and the premiere of his newest film, which is just going to give us an even better view of him than we already have. Overall, such a great day.

Susie~ Yes, that piece of heartstopping gorgeous is from the December 09 Vanity Fair shoot, the one that gave us such amazing pics of Rob and a piano, Rob and a picnic, Rob and a book that we've ever had.

JulieM~ Yeah, I definitely think it's kind of weird not to christen the thread. I think we decided that we would every 100 pages or so, post some pretty to renew our love. SwanCullen is Jennifer if I remember correctly. If I am wrong, please correct me.

Pea~ Ugh! That's my fear. I'm right with you. I would have to burn it in effigy or something cause that shiza aint right!!

Linz~ I wonder if they'll hang with him at the premiere. I know they aren't going to make it "an appearrance". But, I do hope they'll be close. It also made me think about Kristen's appearance at the Oscars next week. I mean, I know she's presenting with Taylor (*grumblegroangrumblegrrrrrrrrr*) but I can't help but wonder (HOPE PRAY AND PLEAD) that he'll be with her.

To wrap up by rechristening this lovely thread...

Takes my breath away.

He looks so happy.

Oh Hot Damn!!

I bet shooting this scene was ridiculously easy.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

It also made me think about Kristen's appearance at the Oscars next week. I mean, I know she's presenting with Taylor (*grumblegroangrumblegrrrrrrrrr*) but I can't help but wonder (HOPE PRAY AND PLEAD) that he'll be with her.
Caryn - I am SO with you on this! My eyes will be glued to the red carpet!! Do let us know if you hear anything....