Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by G-Faerie08 »

People are punks..I love KStew..If I were interesting in dating and marrying the same gender, I would want to marry KStew.

Anywayz..Just in case the people on the west side of the pond do not know, the BAFTAs will be showing this evening on BBC for us. It isn't live, but at least you'll get to watch it. Rob looks younger from the footage I have seen so far. All clean-shaven and everything *swoon* I lub him..and I know that just to be like 3 feet away from him is cool and stuff, but the autographs..I mean I could scribble something and say so-and-so signed and put it on eBay or something (I would never do that but still) Some of the things he was "signing" looked like he just drew line and that was it :lol:

JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Just popping in quick to say how proud I am of Kristen. She totally deserves this award and am so thankful she is our Bella. I am so happy for her I could cry. If you've seen her accpetance speech and her interview afterwards, she is just so humble about the whole thing and I just lover her for that. We love you KStew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

Aww Julie that pic you posted is so beautiful ! Shelooks absolutely stunning in that white dress and those nice killer heels. And I love her too for being so humble about everything. She's just amazing.

Ow and Gii, if I was a interested in women I would want her too! She's totally my girl crush.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Hey fellas! Whats new?

Oh, the interview Kstew did backstage.. and she started to tear up.. I was like :cry: :cry: too.

It kinda hurts that she thinks she won and whatnot just because of the Twilight fans.
A big % of people that voted were Twilight fans, but a lot of people like her and her other movies.

I want her to realise that shes got such a huge fan base that love her and everything she does.
And I think Noel convinced her of that, and thats when she teared up.

She really is a great actress and the award is well deserved.

Gii ~ I agree :P

Jaclyn ~ I skimmed over the comments, and I saw something about someone throwing a brick at your car?? wtf?

Remember Me/Eclipse Trailer ~ RM comes out on the 11th of March here, and im not sure if the Eclipse trailer will show b4 it. Hmm. Guess ill havta wait and see.

New Moon DVD ~ Is coming out the 8th of April here. How crap is that? I thought we'd get it in march since the movie came out in theatres at the same time as the USA. (technically a day b4 :P)

*apologises for not coming on here recently* What with.. 5 of us using twitter now.. its quicker and easier to talk on there :( :oops: :cry:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

There's so much going on here on this thread - I can't keep up and comment on all the posts! Let me just say Thank you to all of you across the pond who have been reporting on the BAFTAs and posting pics. I can't watch them tonight on BBC because I don't have cable. (believe it or not!)

Rob was handsome as usual and looked like he was having fun. (I wish he were going to be at the Oscars!)
I'm so glad KStew won! I think she's a great actress and am looking forward to seeing her in The Runaways.
I'm a shipper too, so I hope that she and Rob will be together tonight for a celebration of their own!
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

I'm changing my banner for a bit to honor our girl, the lovely KStew. Thank you so much Jade for finding these gifs for me.

I am still just feeling so excited for her. Did you all know that Kristen is the only American Woman to ever win this? The only other American was Shia LeBeouf. I just think that is so cool!
Last edited by JulieM on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

JulieM wrote:I'm changing my banner for a bit to honor our girl, the lovely KStew. Thank you so much Jade for finding these gifs for me.

I am still just feeling so excited for her. Did you all know that Kristen is the only American Woman to ever win this? The only other American was Shia LeBeouf? I just think that is o cool!
I love Shia LaBeouf..He is a really, really great actor. I'd like to seem him do some comedy again. The only thing I saw him in that was funny was when he was on Even Stevens.

I heart K-Stew too. I love her because she is so real and not like these fake-acting actress bimbos out there like..well I was actually going to name a few but I am trying to be a bit nicer person.
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Lol bwahahaah no problemo jooolie. Ur banner looks hawt now.

Gii/Jooolie ~ Ive never watched any Shia movies except the 1st transformers ages ago. Hes alright I guess.
But thats so cool shes the 1st/only american female to win it :D she should be prouddddddddd.

Caryn ~ His hair was very odd. I miss the bouffant... but it was raining.. so maybe that flattened it?

Im so excited for the oscars..
when is it?

Cant wait to see what Stew wearssssss
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

YAY.... Congrats KStew!!!!!!!
I'm so happy she won...

Jadey, Oscars are in two weeks the 7th I believe....

Gii, I thought Rob looked younger as well.... but then again is still only 23...but he looked so dang hot. and it really looked like he had been standing in the rain to long....

Laura, It sucked that they turned the camera away just at that point...I would have loved to see Robs reaction when Kstew won...

I'm so mad at myself, I never thought for a second to watch it on the bbc...which I could recive here, so I missed a lot because E! only had like a hour and a half show aired...stupid stupid.....
well I'll see the clips this afternoon, when I'm home from work....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
dazzledBrit
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dazzledBrit »

I think it's great that Kristen won. She's not very Hollywood-ey and that often goes down well in the UK I think. Also, Rob being British probably helps with the generous press she gets over here. :)
Rob's Halfway House member ~ Kristen, Rob AND Taylor fan - The Twilight pedant

Heading to Forks soon...