Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Post by openfire »

Jazz Girl wrote:Also, I am seriously jealous as hell at the moment because I found out my friend who lives in San Diego is going tomorrow to the premiere. She left for LA on Friday, got there at 7 am and is 125th in line.
Wow!! That is pretty mental! What time did she need to leave at to get there at 7am? She camping all weekend? WOW!
I would defo do the same tho.... It would be amzing to be there!

Tracy - Aww thanks, if you didn't mind it would be great if you could mail me Harpers Bazaar? I don't think we get the same one here :cry: tho I still am searching just in case LOL. But if you didn't mind, that would be really wonderful of you? :D
Dovrebanen wrote:
SM on Oprah...Haven't seen it yet. But I hope she continues with the series. I for one felt that Edward and Bella's story were just beginning at the end of BD. I would love to see their vampire lives continue. So I hope she writes more in one way or the other. And that she finishes you-know-what...
My thoughts exactly. I haven't watched it either, tho I will at some point I'm sure. I could read stories of Edward & Bella's vampire lives forever. I really would love to see what happened next. At the end of Breaking Dawn, my heart pretty much explodes when she lets him hear her thoughts...it ends so wonderful. But, at the same time, I hate it cos it seams very "final" like SM would never write more.

Mandy - Hahaha, that sounds like a well great idea to all head to LA for the Eclipse premiere!! If I could afford it, I'd defo be there!! Actually, being in the exact same place as Rob, Kristen, even Taylor (LOL), I'm not sure my heart could handle it! :lol: But I'd sure give it a go!!

Such nice hands! lol

I think this picture really highlights how kinda perfect they both look...

*explodes*
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Jaclyn - We do have good bf’s and hubs. Mine got brownie points for getting me my VF. I’m glad he got it for you cause if he hadn’t have I would’ve sent my hubs out to get another one for you! As for your RobDream. Hmmm, don’t really like it. But hey at least Rob was in it. :lol: I got Heat magazine too, yeah not a bad interview but a bit ‘samey.’ (Don’t even think that’s a real word.) Didn’t like the start of the mag where the were talking about Rob and Kristen as a couple. They were talking loads about that Erika girl, the PR one who he was with in Cannes, saying that he had mall appearances and more PR coming up in the US and she was gonna be the one on the road with him.

Diane - Good Pics as always. I have read all the VF stuff. Enjoyed the interview. Hope we manage to get the HB one over here too. I have the Victoria Beckham cover, but am busting for the HB one as the pics are just too gorgeous.

And I agree with those of you who have talked about CH. I wish she would just crawl back to wherever she came from. Yes, you were there for the beginning. You’re not anymore. Get over it! Stop trying to keep associating yourself with Rob and Kristen.

Mandy - thanks for the Jackson stuff as always. I have watched the new vid too many times already! Love it.

JulieM - I’ve saved the links you gave to the movie score. Haven’t had the chance to listen to them yet but am looking forward to it.

Ash - Very nice large pic from VF 08 you posted. :twisted: Yummy! Your new siggy and colour scheme is lovely.

NewJen - Oh My! I loved the ‘Mad About The Boy’ vid. It fits so well.

Caryn - Glad you survived your weekend. Every time you say Band Camp it just makes me giggle and think of the obvious American Pie references.

Tracy - I always love your comments attached to pics! They make me LOL.

Trine - Welcome back. Glad you had a nice weekend.

Kris - That’s such a good pic you put in your banner. And are you serious about the age of consent? 18? Never knew that. Its 16 here regardless of orientation. I mean, you can’t buy alcohol, cigarettes, or vote till you’re 18 but you can get jiggy! :lol:
Member of Rob's Halfway House
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Grand Monday To You All!!!

It's a beautiful Monday. It is New Moon Monday!!! And, on top of it all, the Colts pulled out a fantastic victory last night (sorry to all you Patriots fans :D )

I watched the Ellen clip with Dakota Fanning this afternoon. Her reaction when Ellen brings up Rob is priceless. She's all giggly and grinning. Somehow it's so nice to see he has that effect even on people who know him.

JamieTristan~ Welcome back, dear heart. And just in time, too!!! What better time to rejoin the ranks of the Halfway House. Given all of the lovely RobCrack we've been seeing, I'm pretty sure we're all going to be huddled in the corner praying for the strength to make it through.

Mandy~I'm so totally in. LA in June, I don't care how hot it is. I'll be all over it.

Kristiner~ Aww thanks bb. I'll take one of those, and share one of these with all my Lexies!

And, just for those of you who are like me ( a complete spoiler wh0r3!) I'll go ahead and post these moments guaranteed to stop our hearts. DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILAGE!!!

3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

older_twilight_fan wrote:newjen, loved the video of "Mad About the Boy" and I think the lyrics do describe most of us to a "T", especially when she sings, "Lord knows I'm not a school girl..."

yeah, that was the line that nailed it for me. I loved the pics you posted, esp. the captions. sigh, I love to think of him calling her "love" (OR ME)

The boy
I'm
mad
about

with the girl he's mad about

sigh
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I'm all set to watch the premiere on those live feed thingos!

I wonder what Rob & Kris are wearing >:)

The age of consent here is 16, and for everything else it's 18. + you can start driving @ 15. Just thought I'd throw that in there.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

I'm going to watch the live stream as well. This is so exciting. Can't you just feel the electricity in the air?

NewJen-Loved the pictures you posted. Espcially the Robsten. They are sooooooo cute!!!
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Did someone say "live stream of the premiere?" Do tell.

Image Image
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Good evening ladies
The webcast is here on here If you can't go directly go here first

Enjoy
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Julie, Robsessed has a live feed, it seems to be working.
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

jazz girl --And, just for those of you who are like me ( a complete spoiler wh0r3!) I'll go ahead and post these moments guaranteed to stop our hearts. DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILAGE!!!

3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! I think I am going to spontaneosly combust before Thursday night!!!!

I am watching the live feed right now. Interesting...not really impressed with Ms. Sattellite Heart.