Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by Jazz Girl »

SweetKay wrote:Chapter 27 teaser up for CW&IA on Hunterhunting's blog.

http://hunterhunting-hh.blogspot.com/
Oh Jesus!!! I swear.... between HH and TattWard and BabyBells and the two new NewMoon scene releases, I am a fracking mess!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Amanda Beth wrote:*dances* I have a love/hate relationship with the teasers. HH is putting me to shaming with how quickly she's writing chapters. I need to do a lot of writing this weekend.
You're telling me!! I haven't written anything this whole week! Between school, after-school program, my new student intern, and football/volleyball...WHEW!!! I need some time to just be at home and write like crazy! I'll be soooo glad when football season is over!
Oh Jesus!!! I swear.... between HH and TattWard and BabyBells and the two new NewMoon scene releases, I am a fracking mess!! by Jazz Girl
:lol: I know what you mean! Since the two new scenes have been released, I have realized that I may be the one squealing the loudest on premier night! I go absolutely nuts with every new piece of footage. I have also realized that I will DEFINITELY have to go back the next night and see it again...maybe the next two nights in a row! :D
ARGGG!!! Can November 20th HURRY UP ALREADY???
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

I keep checking my email for an alert for CW&IA. I'm pathetic lol.

Half way done writing the next chapter of TPC. The chapters of LAF were like 2500, these are all like 5000-10000 words haha.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP I just got the alert. HH must have heard me complaining LOL. *RUNS OUT OF ROOM*
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

CW&IA IS UPDATED! I am having problems getting to ff.net. It won't open up to the story.

I finished my other updates a few minutes ago and reviewed and now I can't get on to read this story. :evil:

Anyone else having problems?

*******EDIT*************
CW&IA SPOILERS (sort of)

Okay, got on and this chapter is really intense, and it is the best EPOV that HH has written. Very detailed, dark, but sweet.
Edward loves Bella so much and he is slowly getting a handle on his emotions.

All I'm going to say for now is that he finally told her what she meant to him and she 'gets it'. Yay!
The last two sentences got me.

Anyway, the hurricane is getting ready to hit shore, so hold on because it is NOT going to be pretty from here on out.
Per A/N's.

*********************************************************************************************************

A new recommendation over on the Community

Broken Doll by RowanMoon

Summary:

Bella's marriage to Jacob is on the rocks. It's 9 years after Edward left her in the forest. She wanders into the forest, back to the place where her pain began and finds her world tipped on it's axis, buried in simple human lies.

AU Angst/Drama & (Romance/Supernatural - though this is not in the description, it really is part of this story)

Don't let the summary throw you, this story is more than meets the eye. Trust me.
We know that Bella ran with Legends, in this story she descends from and is Legend.
Rowan has paced this story very well. I love her writing and I love this story. Worth the read.

Hope you give this story a try. ;)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

navarre wrote:CW&IA IS UPDATED!

*******EDIT*************
CW&IA SPOILERS (sort of)

Okay, got on and this chapter is really intense, and it is the best EPOV that HH has written. Very detailed, dark, but sweet.
Edward loves Bella so much and he is slowly getting a handle on his emotions.

All I'm going to say for now is that he finally told her what she meant to him and she 'gets it'. Yay!
The last two sentences got me.

Anyway, the hurricane is getting ready to hit shore, so hold on because it is NOT going to be pretty from here on out.
Per A/N's.

*********************************************************************************************************
Christy~ Oh gods! I ... I don't know what to say. I just....GAH!!! When they walked in the door of the hospital, and she was completely clinging to him. And, TattWard recognizing his own shiza still having too much control over him! But, what killed me, absolutely broke my heart was TattWard speaking with the little boy in the Cancer Ward of the hospital. Oh my gods, I cried. And, TattWard being TattWard, watching him struggle with wanting to make love to BabyBells, to be soft and gentle and loving with her, and wanting to just consume her completely.... But, I agree. The best part of the chapter was them both saying I love you in their own way, the only way they can right now. When BabyBells says, "I want to replace them all." :shock: Awwwwwww! I thought it wouldn't get better. But, then, "You already have." :cry:

Yes, the hurrican is coming. But, I think the most surprising thing for all of us is going to be TattWard's reaction. I think he'll shock the shiza out of all of us. Yes, he'll be angry, but not at BabyBells. I think he'll be pissed that she is taking the guilt all on herself, and at what kind of man Jake was. But, I think he'll shock us all by walking through the storm with her, loving her and with affection. I think we'll all be surprised when he absorbs her storm and shields her from it. I just have a feeling... And, in a sick way, I can't wait to see it. Because I always want to see him shine.
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

**CW&IA Discussion!!! Definite SPOILERS!!**
OMG...OMG...OMG!!! I can hardly speak! What a chapter...the raw emotion...the obvious love...the tenderness...the whole chapter got me, but this just made me hit my knees:

She ran her fingers through my hair as she panted against my cheek, her body still trembling, warm and damp against mine. She brushed her lips over mine, back and forth. "Thank you, for wanting to save me, for finding something worth saving," she murmured.

I kissed her back, slow and soft and needy still, because it wasn't me who was saving Bella, it was Bella who was saving me.

HH is an AMAZING writer! She has absolutely nailed the "more than life itself" love that both Edward and Bella feel for each other...canon, AH, AU, everywhere!

I loved the visit to Tiffany's...the cupcake charm and the bracelet... :D
And, Tattward was very funny...I love how HH injects just enough humor to keep us from going over the edge with all the heavy stuff.

I dread the hurricane that is sure to hit soon...but I can't wait for it either...seriously messed up, I know. :)

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SUGGESTED THIS READ...I am so glad I finally got on board...fbombs and all! :lol:
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

In.a.blue.bathrobe author of one of our wildly discussed favorite stories, Tropic of Virgo, just posted on ff.net a one shot called Wings. It was written for the Support Stacie auction. OH MY GOSH, run and read this one shot. It is brilliantly written and incredibly heart wrenching, be forwarned you will absoutely cry!! Actually, read it through once and then go back and read it again. It makes alot more sense and is not as confusing the second time through. It's amazing!! Let me know what you think.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5463485/1/Wings
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

Navarre, thanks for suggesting my friend RowanMoon's story Broken Doll. It is truly a wonderful and unique story (and i'm not just saying that because she's a friend). I was going to do it myself, but I've been so crazy busy and since my internet connection is far from wonderful, my internet time has been limited.

She was really excited when she found out. I'm meeting her for coffee on Thursday if anyone has any questions or anything they want me to tell her.

CW&IA---Sigh, I wish I had come to this story when it was complete because I am so invested in it that it kills me to wait for the next chapter. This newest one is intense and I will leave it at that because words fail me by times to express how this story makes me feel.
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hi SweetKay! Thanks for sharing that story. Simply phenomenal!
Oleander, please pass along a word of praise from me. It is a lovely story and her ability to write gut-wrenching romance is incredible!
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

Eveningn Darling FanFic Addicts....

For those of you following The ExFactor by AngelatTwilight, I have a speacial treat for you...

Angela is at it again... a brand new bit of angsty goodness for us. Ragweeds.

AngelatTwilight wrote: Scarred by personal tragedy, Bella & Edward are two broken kids in foster care who meet under tragic circumstances. When the world wants them apart, fate seals them together. Can they fight to stay together? And at what cost? This is the story of two children, ages 16-18. Through struggles there is triumph, but with every triumph, there is sacrifice. (That is why the finished product is called a reward.)

We're just getting started on this one and it's already beyond fabulous. Come and join us, won't you...
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty