Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Post by Jazz Girl »

Evening Dolls!!!

JulieM & Genevieve!!! :shock: :o :shock: Thank you so fracking much for posting those links. Holy Hell. Those pics were just... GAH!!!

JulieM wrote:Hey Everyone,

One more!

There's more over at Twicrackaddict.

Be back later! :-)

Oh My Gods!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this poster. The way they are clinging to each other... And, Edward's death dagger stare. You just KNOW whose on the receiving end of that!!!! I was a little distracted by the right hand claw on Bella's back. That RobWard and his wonky fingers!! But, Dear Sweet Baby Jesus, just fracking beautiful. SOOOOOOO much better than that other one with a different boy between them. Grrrrrrrrr!!!! I want this!!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

holly mother of...

I've had a horrible night and I came online hoping for some Robpics to ease the pain of work and you ladies do not dissapoint... I really have no words to describe what those pictures do to me *coughs* but thank you thank you thank you...

Seriously

bad thoughts, bad thoughts... must stay pg13 and not talk about windows and...
Gasps
whimpers
Explodes

Neya
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

OMG NEYA How do you expect anyone to sleep after those pics. Just great!!!!!
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Good evening
I am doing my nightly search and found something you might enjoy especially Jackson's fans too http://community.livejournal.com/pattzo ... 12215.html
You might have seen it but I just thought this is a once again one.
Also don't forget your Twilight Holloween cards.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

As soon as I saw those Rob pics, I started crying.. and laughing at the same time.

..I've had a long day. But holy ******* ******* ******** **************** hell those pictures are so ******* ******* ************ **** gorgeous. I hope he knows hes responsible for the death of millions of women (and a few men) around the world. Bloody ******** marshmellows and ****** ******** vanilla coke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the Eddie and Bella promo pic... Robward scares the hell outta me, but his hands are so bloody awesome.
Krisella is so beautiful.

But they need to cut down on the photoshop.

Ashley ~ Yay for Robdreams. You meanie being engaged to him :l + you made me choke on my saliva.. "popsickle"
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Good God in heaven. :shock: JulieM, those pics you posted are just... amazing. Thank you thank you thank you!
FYI, this is how he looks over at me in the morning when I wake up in his arms. I swear I want to molest his jaw. :twisted:
And as if that weren't enough to impregnate me, there's also this slice of sweet underarm goodness! Oh Rob, how you tease me so. You know I can't resist your underarms. And might I had, "Hello, Mr. Bicep!" ;)
JulieM wrote:One more!
Is it just me, or does Robward look waaaay older here than he does in the Twilight promo pics? :? Just to compare.
But I love the claw-hand in the NM promo. It's so Rob. :lol:

Caryn, I agree with everyone else. You are our official HH spokeswoman. :D And I suggest you host the panel during our RobCon '09. I have complete faith in your ability to remain coherent while in the presence of such perfection.

Awww Jen, I'd so go see NM with you if I were up north! :( Or if you were down by California I'd say come see it with me and my sisters and my mom. We're all big Twi fans, though I'm BY FAR the most obsessed.

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend! Well the Americans, that is. I have to work, which is a bummer, but yay for time and a half! 8-)
Image Image
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Happy Saturday!!!

There's so much to catch up on!
First and foremost, those newly released pictures of Rob!! Holy fracking gods! I think I could hear panties exploding all through Rob-land!
And because of that I thought we could just drool at this one some more!

The NM posters will be the death of me....

Trine ~ I hope you're having a great time in Stockholm! Its always nice to get a long weekend away!

Laura ~ So glad you're enjoying the BB! Love the story!

Caryn~ the scan of the proposal! GAH!! I almost fell out of my chair! I haven't been able to read Ch 34 yet-the week just sucked ________ (fill-in-the-blank), and just wasn't in the right frame of mind. I'm hoping after the kids' activities today, I can escape for awhile~I can't to read it!! (and search for the hidden HH nuggets- ;) ) You need to get Angela on here! She'd have a blast with us. Hope your week got better! :D

Tracy ~ hi e-twin!!! I give you so much credit for holding out until TEF is complete until you start it. I'm weak-I'm like Pavlov's dog when ever I get a notice that one of the fan-fic's I'm following has been updated! :lol: I haven't been able to go onto the FanFic thread-I'm holding out until I get caught up with all of them (when that will be, who knows! :lol: )

Mandy ~ Sounds like you had an awesome time at the Midnight show for TW, and will again for NM. I didn't see TW the theater until after Christmas-since I didn't get caught up in our obsession until then :D ! I've done the midnight shows for the past 2 HP movies, and its great to get caught up in the excitement of it, and the atmosphere. We'll be on vacation for the NM release :( , but I've already started scouting theaters so we can try to see it while we're away. (and what the hell is going on with TB?! We need to discuss!)

Kristiner ~ you almost killed me with the Wal-Mart list!! I was there yesterday and so wanted to just start up the unicorn discussion with the check-out lady. But she was so flustered anyway, I just didn't have the heart to push her over the edge!

Jaime - Welcome Back! I'm glad you found us again.

JulieM - hope the first week of school went well!

Jen - I like the idea of a VIP section in the theater. When we went to the HP show-we were on the *cough*older*cough* side of the bell curve, and having our own section would have been great. (Although it may have labeled us even more! ;) )

Wow-sorry for the long-(I'm not sure what word we're allowed to use to describe the "derrière" ) post!

Have a great rest of the day! 8-)

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

JulieM - Good fracking christ! Ashley mentioned the new (to us) photo shoot pictures on Twitter. I had to wait till I got home to see them. I just died. And I can't breathe. Because I'm dead.

Gii - Dude, I post even when I have nothing to say. Lol. I'm such a lame. Your Rob dream was a bit weird, but at least you got to dream of him!

Ashley - I saw Kellan's tweet, but not Nikki's. Argh! I hate turning off my tweets while I sleep, but if I didn't I would never get any sleep. I'ma have to go rifle through PFach's stuff. Lol. *prays to the Gods that Rob tweets* Your Rob dream was awesome. Wish I could dream of him like that. *pouts*

Jaime - Did you move yet? I figured since we hadn't seen you for forever that you had gotten over Rob. Don't worry, no tomatoes. We are ok with people liking who they want, even if it's not Rob. Unless it's like Zefron or something. (No offense, Gii!)

Sandy - I'm glad you had a good time with the list. Haha. Someday I will do the unicorn discussion. It will happen. Lol. I'd so become a cashier just to have that convo with a customer and then I'd quit. LOL. And the NM posters are gonna kill me as well.

Whoever suggested the renting out of the theater for just us - Good call. I would so be up for that. Like Caryn said, we had sort of discussed a possible meeting in Chicago for the opening. I would be down for it. Totes.

New NM Poster - Robward's spider hand is freaky, but I like it! And his head is too large for his body, but I still like it! :lol: The death glare is the awesomest. Oh yeah and KrisElla is so pretty. I'm so jealous. Of her beauty and the fact that she has Rob. *sigh*

I hereby lay claim to this picture. Lol. Good gods in the heavens. I died again. I think that's a record. Dying twice in one post? Haha.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Hey Lexy Ladies~ out running errands on this my only soccer free saturday for the next 2 months. Yes those "new" photos are killing me dead, twice. The picture of the "guns"... I think someone else called it underarm goodness... DAMN! Gotta run.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

OMG JHO!!!! When Kris was all saying your name and stuff I was like, "is she talking about our Jaime?" I quit my job too!! Thursday was my last day. So I am in the process of looking for a new job that is closer to home so my whole paycheck doesn't go towards gas.

In Rob news...holy bajolies! That freaking NM poster is CRAZY HOT!!! I can't take all these new hot Rob pics and that dang on poster..I mean jeez..Its just too much hotness to handle in one sitting!!