Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Are you talking about Logan's power? I thought he changed his ability from invisibility to phasing...)

(Paula, your character's power is invisibility in the way that they can't be tracked, right?)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Post by paula_bnsnt »

( Well I just said all that about being also inaudible, etc because I figured that just invisibility woulnd't be enough to hide from vampires considering they have other senses they can relay on. She could be tracked Demetri style though, and Edward would hear her thoughts... I think lol, I haven't figured it out completely yet. Why? )
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix
edwardlikeshaystacks

(I'm going to send a PM your way. I want to see if Matilda's power would be one of the conditions of being able to track Beatrix.)

( :) Okay, gonna write you now!)

paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Post by paula_bnsnt »

((Message received and answered! I'm just gonna copy here how I explained Beatrix's power 'cause it came out right! lol

It's not like Bella's. She can turn it on and off. She's a normal vampire until the situation requires her to "hide herself". I imagined, since vampires are as solid as a rock, there was no point in trying to make her like a ghost.
So the power I thought of works as an illusion. When she's using it, the others can't see her, hear her or smell her, but they would be able to touch her if they knew where she was. She doesn't dissapear when she's invisible, she's still there, unnoticed.
Sort of like Harry Potter using the Invisibility Cloak =P only the 'shield' would be like an Invisibility, Inaudibility and Un-sniffability Cloak (I made that word up! do you know how to say when something can't be smelled? it's so confusing! lol ))
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

[quote="love_is_noise"]She smiled, "Wait have I told you about that?" She asked, then quickly turned herself invisible and then reappeared" I can bend light.[/quote]

((I knew someone had some sort of invisibility power. It is Anya aka love_is_noise. Don't know how similar your powers when it comes down to detail, just wanted to share that I found the character.))

((Don't know where I left Nora, probably downstairs listening to info - I'll move her on now. I'm glad this thread is picking up a bit! :D ))

Nora headed towards the library. She would check to the vampire history section for Russian covens - maybe one of the older covens was behind this or could at least point us in the right direction.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Yeah, Ana's the one with invisibility but she can only be invisible to sight, not impervious to sight and smell. I guess since their powers are different.... *shrugs* I guess you'd have to talk to Ana. Oh, welcome by the way, I'm Fatima and on here I'm Johanna. :D Lemme know if you need help with something. :D))

Johanna trailed behind Athena as she drifted in and out, trying to listen for Santi.

She jerked to a stop as Rose, Athena and Matilda all stood still, listening it seemed, then started walking in a different direction.

Joha followed closely and quietly, now also able to hear a dull thudding that resonated, like metal.

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I was now in the library, it was quiet... I liked quiet... but the quiet downstairs was a bit unnerving... But their was one problem with the quiet of the library... Afton was no where to be found... I shrugged, and didn't worry too much... he might have gone to his room... besides, I didn't know where most people where now days...

I started skimming down the books, not really sure what I was looking for... but I had to help with something... I had to be useful, otherwise, I would go crazy... In the back of my mind I was always thinking about Zane and Derek, there, in that part of my mind was my corner of darkness. Love for me would never work out... I was far too damaged...
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

(I was like very busy. And this is my first comeback post)
(Very Interesting Beatrix! Welcome to the Castle)
(I'm trapped for days to be clear)

Afton tried so hard to penetrate the 3-layered steel door. *bang**bang**bang*
He multiplied and together *bang**bang**bang*
Still no use.
"Hello!? Anyone!?" Afton shouted desperately
He had no idea how he ended up in a locked room. Everything was a blur.
"Anyone?!"
edwardlikeshaystacks

Matilda's ears perked up as once and she was positive that the others heard it as well.

"It sounds like...a man." She mused softly, her voice as smooth as honey.

love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana sat, rocking herself slowly, arms wrapped around her knees as they were held close to her chest.
She needed him, Santi, she needed him.
Loosing gabriel had brought out the worst in her, a soul filled with violence and rage, but now, Santi, he had saved her, without him she was nothing.
She needed him back and had no way to save him.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer