Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santi kissed Ana.
"So would you like to go to our room and...destroy?"
Ana giggled.
*Afterwards...*
Santi grinned.
"I love you." He said, kissing her forehead lightly.
(When are we going to fix up the castle again?)
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Athenodora was looking at the sunset through one of the empty rooms' windows. Joha asked her, "So what do you guys do around here?"

She looked up from her reverie and smiled lightly. "Well... before this attack on the castle happened, I just stayed in my room or the tower. But I've decided to spend some time out of there now. So I don't know what to do." Athenodora giggled and looked at Joha. "Do you like this room?"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

Sabin was lead by the hand to the a balcony in Rose's room. HE had no shirt on, it was still on the floor by the door. His shoes were somewhere. He really didn't are. He was just enjoying the view.

"My scares come from battle from all over the world," he looked at her. "Fights with clan members. Allie gave me a few. Dante supplied his fair share. A few came from Mexico. But most came for secret wars that Aro knows little about." He sighed and leaned against the railing. "The ones on my right shoulder cam from fighting along side Aro. Each place had a story of history and in human books they still do. The wars were not only fought with humans but Vampires all the same. We fought to live."
Team Volturi- Sabin
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana closed her eyes and smiled,
"I love you" she smiled, squeezing his hand.
Feeling so wonderful one moment and then so guilty the next, Elena had suffered more than anyone, and she had no one to help her through this.
"We have to help Elena" She sighed, hating to spoil the moment.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose turned around to sit on the railing and face Sabin. She delicately traced some of his scars, "Each one has a story, huh?" she said quietly, more as an affirmation than question. Rose knew they were all different. She could probably account a small story for each of her own as well.

"You know," she said after a moment, "as much as I enjoy you walking half naked around my room, we're going to need to help clean."

She leaned her forehead on his chest, tracing her fingers around the peaks and valleys of his front. She was remembering the desolation in the throne room. It was pretty bad. She also thought to Elena; she knew there wasn't much anyone could do for the poor soul but Rose couldn't stand by and watch her suffer.

"And don't forget," she looked up as she put her hands on his hips and pulled him closer, "we have a wedding here in a few days." After all this Allegra and Alberto still weren't married. There was certainly a dark cloud over this idea. Transformations and coups. What was next?
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

"Yes, this room is nice," I said, smiling.

"Well, I guess that means we're gonna have to explore the castle together. And we're also gonna have to clean that mess up downstairs," I said, my eyes giving way to my mind.

I spoke to Athena while I was listening to Ana, Santi, and Rose. (I was still staying clear of Sabin)

"Ana and Santi and Rose are thinking about cleaning up now and we should help," I said, looking through my own eyes now.

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santi nodded.
"Let's find her. And we also still need to have Al and Allegra's wedding."
Santi and Ana teleported to Elena.
"How are you?"
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I was sitting in on the ledge of a window. I wanted to get away, if only it would be for a few moments. I had found a solution on how to block a majority of my visions. It was pain...

"How are you?" A voice said. Normally I would have jumped, but I was out of it, instead, I turned my head slightly to see Santi and Ana.

I shrugged, in reply. "I'm..." I couldn't think of what to say. "Ok... i guess." I ended lamely. "I mean... I should be over this sadness crap, it's not as if my life is so much different then before. They were both already gone in my life before I came here. I should have stopped crying for them long ago." I cursed at my weakness. Crying would not help me build up my wall again. Crying would not help bring Zane back, nor would it change Derek into a better person. I could only witness the past, not change it.

I turned my face away from the happy couple, to stare back out the window.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Athenodora looked at Joha. "Yeah, I guess we do have to clean up. I know Aro will be stricter about the people he lets in the castle from now on, so I doubt a cleaning lady is in order."

Joha and Athena started walking back. "Besides, with all of us moving at the speed we do, I don't think it'll take long so we could explore the castle."

She smiled at her new friend.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

"Definitely!" Joha said, maybe a little too loudly. She was very excited. For everything. For her new family. Her new friends. And maybe even finding her old ones?

Joha grabbed Athena's arm and started to run slowly. Which was still very fast compared to human speed.

When they got to the heart of the mess, Joha looked around but saw no one.

"That's strange," Joha said, slightly confused, "I was sure that they were here...."

Joha smiled and shrugged suddenly. She was too happy to be sad. If that made any sense.

"I must not have been listening right," Joha said, closing her eyes and mentally searching the castle.

"Ana and Santi are that-a-way," Joha said, pointing and leading the way to where Ana and Santi were comforting what was left of Elena.

Joha could barely hear her mind, it was so quiet. Sadnees crept over Johanna despite her happy disposition.

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥